Part 10

AN: Trigger warning ⚠️ - school shootings and rape.

Y/N POV
Me and Max were on the couch watching Paw Patrol and as much as i want to blame it all on him and say he forced my to watch it, i can't because i actually kinda like the show. Marshall is definitely my favourite because he's just a cool ass dude anddddd my favourite colour is red so you can put two and two together.

The doorbell rings snapping me out of my thoughts. I pause the TV and turn to Max.

"Oi Mo, get on" I turn my back to him so he can climb on, while i'm holding one crutch in one hand for support. "That would be our pizza" Max jumps up and down excitedly on my back. Man, i'm starving right now like i'm wasting away.

I make my way to the door and open it up expecting the fresh smell of pizza to hit me but instead, i'm met with the pair of green eyes i've grown to love.

"Can we talk? Please Y/N/N?" Lauren pleaded looking directly into my eyes. I tried to avoid eye contact as much as possible because i know i'd crack if my eyes met hers but it was almost impossible.

"There's nothing to talk about Lauren, you made your feelings about me very clear. Now if you will excuse us, we have to get back to Paw Patrol" I tried to close the door but her foot stopped me.

"No please? Just give me a chance to apologise!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Fine but you have 5 minutes tops, the pizza will be here soon." I open the door wider for her to enter. She follows me to the living room and i plop Max down before i sit down myself. Max climbs into my lap with his eyes fixed back onto the TV.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, i mean it. I was so fuck-"

"Woah woah woah! Language, he's only three" I cover Max's ears quickly.

"Oh shoot yeah, my bad i'm sorry. But i just wanted to say that nothing i said was true, i thought you were just accusing Brad of something like that to get back at him but looking back at it, i realise how stupid that was. I've regretted saying it ever since. Our friendship means so much to me Y/N, i'd hate it if it ended because of this. Because of a stupid boy. I've broken up with him he's a piece of S.H.I.T, i genuinely don't know why i was with him in the first place." She took a deep breathe then continued. "Look, what i'm trying to say is that i'm so freaking sorry and i really really hope we can be friends again."

"I accept your apology and i forgive you" I said bluntly. She gave me a wide smile. "But that doesn't mean i can just forget it all. I want to be your friend again, Lauren but you kinda need to earn my trust back a little. I just need time that's it." Her smile dropped a little but she nodded her head in understanding.

"Of course, i understand and i'm willing to give you that and try make up for it all." I just gave her a nod in return and then the room became silent. Nothing but the sound of Chase talking on the TV could be heard.

"Erm" Lauren cleared her throat. "Well i guess i better get going. See you in school Y/N"

I lead her to the door and mumbled a little 'yeah see you' just before i closed it.

I walked, actually more like hobbled, back to the couch and let my thoughts drown me. I can't wait for school👍🏼.

LAUREN'S POV
It's been a couple of weeks now since i apologised to Y/N and she hasn't really been talking to me much. She's pretty much just ignored me or gave me dry ass answers. But who can blame her? i mean i was a complete bitch to her.

On the bright side, i no longer talk to Brad and i made up with the girls. The guys were a little harder to make things right with but they came around in the end and lunch times went back to normal. The only thing that wasn't normal was the lack of communication between Y/N and i but hopefully i can make things right there eventually.