7-9

Chapter 7 Kiss my lady. The golden chestnuts are boiled into the soy sauce-colored chicken.

The surface of the stir-fried chicken is greasy, and it looks like the index finger is open.

In ancient times, no amount of oil was too greasy, but Qiao Xiaoxia felt that only one dish was not good.

The previously pickled cabbage also comes in handy, refreshing cabbage, chestnut stewed chicken, fried chicken skin with beans, plus loofah and egg.

The four dishes are just right, the staple food is millet porridge and pancakes.

When Shen Li sat down, he found that he was used to this kind of life.

Every day Xiaoxia Bridge cooks in a different way. Now, who doesn't praise the fragrance of their family's meals.

It can be smelled far away.

Qiao Xiaoxia didn't think so much, just said: "Our yard is not too small, or we can grow some vegetables."

"Well, what do you say to grow, let's go buy some seedlings tomorrow." Shen Li said.

"Look at the vegetables, you're not on duty tomorrow?"

Shen Li nodded: "Tomorrow will take a break."

Their family is still thinking about what to eat tomorrow, and they don't know that the capital has already become popular because of Qiao Xiaoxia's tea.

Mainly, those few poems are really good.

It's not an exaggeration to make people surprised at the desk.

Nowadays, the emperor vigorously promotes the word "corrupt". Doesn't tea meet the meaning of honesty?

Especially civil servants, think about those few poems.

Fang Cong Yi Xiang bamboo, zero dew condensation Tsinghua University. Repeat this snow mountain guest, the morning dynasty breaks the bud.

The tea trees are in the Xiangfei bamboo forest, and the dew drops from Qinghua University. Only the monks in the deep mountains know this tea fragrance, and they go to pick tea tree buds early in the morning.

What a great mood this is.

Everyone is asking.

What is Qingcha.

Qiao Xiaoxia and Shen Li returned from buying seedlings early in the morning, and they saw a group of people standing at the door.

The servants of each house are there.

Among them, Du Zhuozheng's housekeeper even smiled and said, "I'm looking forward to you. Didn't you two go picking tea?"

Picking tea? Qiao Xiaoxia and Shen Li glanced at each other. They were going to buy vegetables and pick some tea.

Knowing what happened, it turned out that the emperor knew about the tea and asked how to drink it.

So everyone in the capital who has a name and a surname wanted to ask Xiaoxia Qiao and Shen Li to go there.

Easy to learn what tea is, you can offer it to the emperor.

Qiao Xiaoxia's old behavior is difficult: "But we still have to grow vegetables."

Du Zhuozheng's housekeeper reluctantly said: "Come here, let us plant some people, you should go to Taifu's house."

Seeing Qiao Xiaoxia snickered, Shen Li couldn't help shaking his head: "Just you will play tricks on people."

"What's wrong? It's okay for someone to help grow vegetables?"

Qiao Xiaoxia usually does enough things, and Shen Li bowed his head and said, "Let's get some servants back."

You can't let the guests wait outside every time you go out.

Seeing that their husband and wife had discussions and discussions, the butler Du Zhuozheng said enviously: "Looking at the relationship between the two of you, I don't know how many people to envy."

Qiao Xiaoxia blushed and whispered softly: "Who has feelings with him." The

butler only treated them as laughing.

Hurry up and ask them to get on the carriage. Actually, there are still many people waiting at the door, but Qiao Xiaoxia and Shen Li were recommended by Du Zhuozheng, and of course they wanted to go to their house first.

But the carriage did not go in the direction of Du's house. Shen Li looked at the road and said, "Excuse

me, where is this going?" "Look at the slave, I forgot to say, this is going to the Prince's Mansion." The housekeeper hurriedly said, "Shen Xiaomao's tea , But it makes everyone curious. I will take care of the child for a while, and you can go to see the prince immediately."

If it may not cause such a big sensation in normal times, it is mainly because the emperor is angry about corrupt officials recently, just so Here comes a tea.

Qingcha homophonic check, who doesn't like this kind head.

No wonder even the emperor boasted.

Xiaoxia Qiao didn't know that people like them would think so much.

Seeing that no one was paying attention, Shen Li said: "It's okay, I'm afraid we will move when your tea spreads."

Shen Li never thought that he was promoted because of Qiao Xiaoxia.

This feeling makes him a little strange.

Qiao Xiaoxia's original intention was to express her gratitude. Who expected Qiao Xiaoxia to look at him in surprise: "Aren't our vegetables grown in white?"

What happened, and thinking about her order.

Shen Li shook his head: "The new home will open another vegetable garden for you."

Xiaoxia Qiao was pleased to hear this.

When they arrived at the Prince's Mansion, there was more than one waiting for the Prince. Several staff members, Du Zhuozheng, and a person, also known as Xiaoxia Qiao.

"Qi Shurong?" Qiao Xiaoxia asked in surprise.

"Naughty, I'm not going to meet the eldest son, this is the eldest son of Lord Hou." Du Zhuozheng said softly.

There are very few Marquis dukes in Wanqiguo.

Except for the emperor's close relatives, there are very few knighthoods. It seems that Qi Shurong is a relative of the emperor.

Xiaoxia Bridge smiled embarrassedly.

"It's okay, Ben Shizi told her my real name." Qi Shurong smiled and looked at Shen Li again.

It turns out that this is the person the second cousin must marry.

Xiaoxia Qiao was too pitiful.

The husband and wife are in harmony, but they are about to be separated.

Since I was young, I have never seen what my second cousin wants or not.

Not much nonsense, the picked tea has already been brought.

It's really a very tender tea bud.

Some people also use such buds to make tea, it does have a delicate fragrance, but like what Xiaoxia Qiao said, it feels like leaving the bitterness to the astringency, no one knows.

Xiaoxia Qiao knew that these high-ranking nobles must do some skills to make them feel elegant.

Therefore, Xiaoxia Qiao said with a smile: "You need to use the firewood to fry the tea. The firewood must be of even size, so that the tea will be more fragrant."

In fact , it is only heated more evenly.

Qiao Xiaoxia's fingers were slender and slender, and at first glance she hadn't done much work.

Her white fingers match with the tender green tea buds, which has a different kind of beauty.

Before the tea is fried, you can smell the tea, refreshing your heart and the fragrance.

Putting the fried tea aside, Xiaoxia Qiao made another pot of hot water and made a pot of tea.

The tea set made of white jade was taken by Qiao Xiaoxia, and it was filled with transparent and bright tea.

Whoever reads it without exclaiming is wonderful.

Just when everyone thought it could be drunk, the first pot of tea was just used to moisturize the cup.

Xiaoxia Qiao explained with a smile: "Soak the cup with the fragrance of tea to remove the bitterness of the tea."

Xiaoxia's tea making technique is light and beautiful, like an art.

Looking at her movements, everyone here understands that in the future this tea will inevitably be popular throughout Beijing.

The cups washed with green tea water are more beautiful.

Xiaoxia Qiao made a pot of tea again, and the tea was even more beautiful this time.

"It deserves to be called Qingcha." Prince Qi Gao said, "What a clever technique."

"His Royal Highness Mizan." After making tea, Xiaoxia Qiao stood beside Shen Li.

Many people looked at Shen Li a few more times, presumably after today, Shen Li will have a name in the eyes of the big men.

Shen Li couldn't help holding Qiao Xiaoxia's hand and whispered, "Thank you."

Shen Li was a little nervous when he was held, and he didn't say anything for a long time.

She knew that Shen Li must be an official, but she wanted to find out the truth about his grandfather's demotion.

He had a very good relationship with his grandfather. From enlightenment to school, he was taught by grandfather Shen.

As long as the grandfather's affairs are made clear, he can do anything.

In fact, Qiao Xiaoxia was also lucky, so she was just in time to say something about tea, so that Chaozhong and everyone would notice her.

Even Shen Li has gained fame recently.

In less than half a month, Qiao Xiaoxia and Shen Li moved.

This time I entered the yard twice, which is better than before. I don't know how much.

There were even servants sent by the emperor, which made Qiao Xiaoxia frowned.

Even if Shen Li has connections in his family, would he send his servants specifically?

Although this makes her a lot easier, it's a little weird to think about it.

Shen Li went out for longer and longer, watching his brows frown, smiled more when facing Qiao Xiaoxia.

Of course Qiao Xiaoxia saw something was wrong, but if she wanted to talk to Shen Li, she seemed too close.

However, quite a few people came up and talked specifically to Xiaoxia Qiao, seeming to be very close.

It is estimated that their family will definitely be able to fly.

But these people who pretend to be affectionate do not have Du Zhuozheng's people, and they have no relatives or friends who can really connect with the big family.

All this reveals strange.

Soon to the Queen Mother's birthday banquet.

Shen Li, a sixth-rank official, and Qiao Xiaoxia were both invited, saying that it was their husband and wife who offered tea with merit.

Looking at the servants around, Qiao Xiaoxia always felt that she was not so good.

Walking into the palace, Qiao Xiaoxia couldn't help but said, "Am I in trouble?"

Shen Li smiled: "It's okay."

"How can it be okay? If the emperor really thinks that tea is good, he will definitely reuse you, but now he summons you every day, but he doesn't give you any actual errands. There must be a problem."

Shen Li Marveling at Qiao Xiaoxia's keenness, she rubbed Qiao Xiaoxia's head: "You are fine, but others are bad."

"You tell me the truth, I'm in trouble."

Qiao Xiaoxia frowned.

Today, the two of them are rare not to have children. Shen Li put his hand on Xiaoxia Qiao's waist: "The emperor likes tea very much, but it is also a taboo."

Seeing Xiaoxia Qiao frown, Shen Li said: "The imperial concubine said that Qingcha is not our husband and wife. Deliberately use this to bring up the grandfather's matter." All the people in the

court know that the reason for Shen's grandfather's dismissal is that the current sage's errands were not done properly, which made Shen's grandfather commit the crime.

The imperial concubine meant that Xiaoxia Qiao and Shen Li wanted to use tea to remind them of the past, and wanted to compensate.

Xiaoxia Qiao frowned: "How could it be, I didn't mean it at all."

Even the appearance of tea is just a whim of her practice.

Shen Li calmly said: "It must have been misunderstood. The emperor felt that I had other thoughts, so he often summoned me, but did not do anything for me."

Seeing that Xiaoxia Qiao was still talking, Shen Li said again: "It's all thanks to the lady's help. Am I still a man?"

Qiao Xiaoxia naturally knew that Shen Li was very capable, but this innocent disaster was caused by her wanting to show off.

Isn't it right to show off?

Shen Li Na was willing to feel sorry for the lady, put his arms around Qiao Xiaoxia's waist, and gently kissed her forehead: "It has nothing to do with you, and your husband will not let you be wronged."

Shen Li's fingers gently slid across Qiao Xiaoxia's spine. The tension disappeared in an instant, leaving unbelievable.

The hero actually molested her in public!

"What are you doing?" Xiaoxia Qiao jumped up in fright.

Shen Li smiled but didn't smile: "Kiss my lady, what's wrong?"