16-19

Chapter 16 Your husband is here.

What Qiao Xiaoxia is doing now is preparing for harmony.

But Shen Li suddenly told everyone that the smallpox incident was the credit of Qiao Xiaoxia, which simply gave them no reason to reconcile.

Soon, the reason for Heli was passed to Qiao Xiaoxia.

Originally, Jingcheng was everywhere in Kuaqiao Xiaoxia and Shen Li's relationship, but the appearance of a single person shocked Jingcheng Mansion Yin.

Suddenly, the capital of the capital city Yin received a complaint, which turned out to be a complaint against Mrs. Shen, who has been in the limelight recently.

"Who is in the hall?" Yin Nai of the Capital Mansion was a cron of the Third Prince, and immediately knew that this was a good opportunity.

"The Li family in Lijiacun in the south of the Yangtze River, this time she went to Beijing to sue the wife, Xiaoxia Qiao, who was the minister of the household department, Shen Shilang!" The Li family was still like that.

Qiao Xiaoxia kicked her grandson into the river and frightened her.

After that, I never dared to trouble Xiaoxia Qiao.

But it didn't take long for Xiaoxia Qiao's family to move to Beijing.

Everyone knows that Shen Li's ability will definitely not be in Lijiacun forever.

But who is Qiao Xiaoxia? The villagers also understand that she is very lazy, and she must be divorced soon.

The news that Keqiao Xiaoxia's cousin Geng Yuan brought back from the capital surprised everyone.

Qiao Xiaoxia has changed completely, and the people in Beijing still praise her? how could it be possible.

Geng Yuan was describing again how big the house Qiao Xiaoxia lives in now, and there are still servants around him, and what he wears, and what he wears, is entirely an official wife.

Now the whole Lijia Village is sour.

Just because Xiaoxia Qiao marries a good mate, can she have such a life?

There were a lot of people in the village who didn't like Qiao Xiaoxia, but now they cursed secretly, wishing they were the one who followed Shen Li to Beijing.

There were more and more rumors in the village, and the few boys from the capital heard clearly, and learned about the contradiction between Qiao Xiaoxia and Li.

Only then did Lee go to Beijing to file a complaint.

Li knelt on the ground: "Master Qingtian, please be the master of the wife, Xiaoxia Qiao is cruel, and kicked my five or six-year-old grandson into the river. It was not summer yet. Since then, my The little grandson is sick and unable to heal for a long time. She is a sluggish woman in Lijiacun. She hooks up with her cousin all day long, I'm afraid that even Master Shen

will keep it in the dark. " These gossips are most intriguing for everyone. Interest, not to mention that this is still in the limelight, Xiaoxia Qiao and Shen Li.

Let's not talk about smallpox. The Houye Department Store, which has recently swept the entire capital, is also from Qiao Xiaoxia.

Yamen instantly attracted many onlookers.

When Qiao Xiaoxia arrived, she just heard Li's words and laughed in her heart. Her grandson was rescued immediately, and she was alive and kicking within two days, why she was still sick.

On the contrary, her Ranran was only two years old, and she was delayed for treatment. It took a full month to get better.

Xiaoxia Qiao was the wife of the attendant. She didn't need to kneel down when she saw Jingcheng Fu Yin. She said with a slight blessing, "I did throw her grandson into the water." After

this sentence, the crowd was in an uproar. She was so scorpion-hearted. Start with five or six year olds?

Without waiting for Jingcheng Fu Yin to question, Qiao Xiaoxia said again: "Li, do you dare to tell why I kicked your child into the water?"

Seeing that Xiaoxia Qiao was righteous, Li wanted to curse at the moment, but he had been told before he came, that he must pretend to be pitiful.

Li began to cry again: "You are also a mother. You can kick a child into the water. Why are you still so arrogant? Isn't it different to be the wife of a high official? The emperor has committed the same crime as the common people, I am Everybody knows the truth."

"Stop, don't cry." Qiao Xiaoxia said, and directly told Li to shut up, her face was not the usual smiling face.

Even Shen Li and Qi Shurong who were present were stunned.

Xiaoxia Qiao walked up to Li's side and kicked Li's shoulder.

The people outside were even more shocked.

Xiaoxia Bridge is too arrogant.

Obviously she seemed to be at a loss, but she dared to hit people directly in front of Fu Yin!

Xiaoxia Qiao sneered: "This kick is that you are not strictly governing the house. Your six-year-old grandson threw my two-year-old son into the river. I gave a tooth for a tooth and an eye for an eye. What's wrong? I told you Li. Shi, dare to touch my family. I won't throw it into the river next time."

After talking about Xiaoxia Qiao's tears quickly, but pretending to be calm, she said to the capital city government Yin Fu: "My lord, what I lost is just thinking of the time. In the scene, I couldn't help being angry when I was angry. My child was playing that day and was thrown into the water by Li's grandson. My child was only two years old and he could not walk smoothly. I jumped in a hurry. I went into the water to save the child. After that, if my husband arrived in time, I and the child would have died long ago."

Seeing Shen Li walking over, Qiao Xiaoxia was unstable and fell directly into her husband's arms, whispering: "Hug Hold me tight, I'm afraid I will laugh out loud."

Shen Li tightened his arms and stared at Li: "I heard that your grandson is suffering from illness. What kind of medicine do you usually take but the prescription?"

Li muttered. .

Xiaoxia Qiao said at the right time: "Don't you see that my family's life is better, just come and catch the autumn breeze."

After speaking, Xiaoxia Qiao took off the purse on her waist and dropped a few copper plates: "It's not easy to think you come to the capital, take the money. Go home. "

Quiet!

As soon as the people around heard this, Li's grandson actually threw the child into the water.

No wonder Qiao Xiaoxia had such a big reaction.

Whose child is not my heart.

Knowing that Xiaoxia Qiao was deliberately humiliating Li's family, she was relieved by watching it!

Xiaoxia Qiao leaned on Shen Li, looking very leisurely, but Li on the ground was embarrassed.

Now Li didn't pretend to behave anymore, and immediately cursed, which was very unsound.

If it weren't for Shen Li to stand in front, maybe Li would come up and beat people.

Seeing that Qiao Xiaoxia still had time to watch the show, Shen Li rubbed her head: "It's fun?"

"It's fun." After Qiao Xiaoxia said, she stood up straight, leaning on Shen Li and felt that something was wrong.

Obviously she didn't talk much with Shen Li these days.

There was a tacit understanding of the cooperation today.

Originally, this farce should end, everyone could tell that Li was totally irresponsible.

But Li suddenly shouted: "Qiao Xiaoxia! You can deny other things! People in the village know about not observing women's roads. If I call your cousin over, would you dare to confront him!"

There was silence, Xiaoxia Qiao was a little embarrassed.

Although she never put a green hat on the male lead, the original lead is really about to wear it.

If Geng Yuan comes over, what will she do?

Moreover, according to Geng Yuan's previous statement, there must be bridge Xiaoxia's handle.

If you really confronted each other in public, there would definitely be problems.

Seeing Xiaoxia Qiao's body tight, Shen Li grabbed her waist and chuckled lightly: "Don't be afraid, your husband is here."