20-24

Chapter 20 will definitely protect you. The eldest grandson of the emperor was taken back to the camp, and the five or six-year-old children were scared enough, but it was great to be able to resist crying.

But this would say that Xiaoxia Qiao is not allowed to go, and it seems to be very dependent on Xiaoxia Qiao.

Qiao Xiaoxia looked at Qi Ying and suddenly stared at Shen Li.

"It's okay, I let people leave with the child first." Shen Limingbai said her meaning.

That's good, but as soon as he raised his head, the child turned out to be in the hands of the brocade of the servant girl beside the second princess.

"Give me the child." Qiao Xiaoxia's voice was cold.

This is the first time she has such a serious tone that scares the brocade.

"Second princess asked me to help take care of the child, how can you be so unreasonable." Brocade · Just after talking, the child was taken away by Xiaoxia Qiao, apparently on defense.

Bringing one child is to bring, and two children are the same.

Xiaoxia Qiao put Ran Ran and Qi Ying on the bed, and the meaning of maintenance was very obvious.

Xiaoxia Qiao frowned at the thought of the brocade in the book. Although she knew it before, she had never seen it before.

Now that the prince and the prince are dead in front of her eyes, Qiao Xiaoxia's fear can't help but increase.

Shen Li shook Qiao Xiaoxia's slightly trembling hand, and comforted: "It's okay, I will protect you, and I will definitely protect you."

Qiao Xiaoxia's eyes flashed when she heard this, and she obviously didn't believe it.

Even if it is dangerous, you will only protect the heroine.

Seeing their husband and wife reconcile, the second princess quietly withdrew from the tent, obviously feeling down.

But she is also a spine woman, since she said that she won't bother anymore, she would never break her promise.

They settled here, the emperor and the queen mother rushed over quickly, seeing that there were no injuries on Qi Ying's body, the royal doctor also said that the emperor's grandson was scared, and everything else was fine.

After Qi Ying stabilized his emotions, he talked about what he had encountered with his father and mother in Linzi.

The three of them did not participate in the competition, and the prince brought the emperor's grandson into the forest, but also wanted to learn more.

The party took more than a dozen people, and I thought there would be no danger.

Unexpectedly, a huge black bear appeared beside the stream, and it was directed at the prince and three people.

How to stop other guards, can only be killed by the black bear.

I thought that after someone killed, the black bear would not continue to attack if he had food.

But still chasing him desperately, the prince desperately lured people elsewhere, and the princess took the opportunity to hide the child in the grass next to the stream, where there was wind and water, which just happened to cover the smell.

The prince rushed out again, the prince was dying, and the two of them had died before they ran for too long.

Everyone knows what happened later, they were seen and brought back by guards passing by.

Both of them swallowed.

It happened so suddenly that everyone can't believe it now.

He didn't even dare to tell Huang Changsun the truth of the matter.

Such a small child will have no parents, what will happen in the future.

They are still royal, with swords, frost and sword rain everywhere, and there are parents who are still in danger. Now Qi Ying is simply a child who is bullied.

After everyone left for Qi Ying to rest, Qi Ying whispered to Xiaoxia Qiao: "Aunt Xiaoxia, my concubine said that you are the most trustworthy person, so let me find you, even if I don't want the throne. This is what the mother and concubine said."

After all, Qi Ying is the eldest grandson of the emperor. Although he is only six years old, he can clearly convey what the adult means.

Qiao Xiaoxia heard that the princess and the prince had already thought of how bad they were, and asked Qi Ying to rely on themselves in a hurry.

From now on, you can be an ordinary rich man.

As long as it can save the child's life.

But Xiaoxia Qiao noticed something was wrong. Why did Prince Ming entrust so many people to herself.

Could it be said that the prince and princess noticed something before they died?

Xiaoxia Qiao temporarily suppressed these doubts and asked, "Why are you calling me aunt?"

"Mother and concubine said, she said, listen to you, and treat it like an aunt."

Qiao Xiaoxia didn't dare to think. What did the prince and the princess know that they can entrust their most important children to themselves.

Not entrusted to family members.

Or Du Zhuozheng, the most loyal princeling.

Xiaoxia Qiao touched the crown prince's head ·: "Go to sleep, sleep first."

Xiaoxia Qiao put the soothing sachet she brought with her to the child's pillow, and carried Ranran over: "It's strange, stay with the grandson Brother, can't you?"

Although I don't know what happened, the kid also knows to be obedient now.

As for the bowl of black medicine brought by the doctor, Xiaoxia Qiao poured it directly into the flower pot nearby.

It is better not to consume the unclear food.

Qiu Shou naturally ended because of this incident, and the sky over the capital was precarious, and no one knew what would happen next.

The three princes were grieved on the face, but happy in their hearts.

The death of the prince and the princess was absolutely strange, but now the prince is a group of dragons without a leader, and the emperor's grandson is only six years old.

When it comes to smallpox, people's hearts are lost.

These two masters are gone, I'm afraid most of them are discouraged.

Some people suspected that this was the hands of the third prince, but the third prince was in front of the emperor when the accident happened.

Whether it was the sudden appearance of the black bear or the clothes and spices of the emperor's grandson, all showed that this was not an accident.

But these can be said to be coincidences. What exactly is the spice on the clothes has not been found out yet.

After the autumn hunting ended, a large number of people returned to Beijing immediately, and the emperor ordered that the matter must be thoroughly investigated.

Who is responsible for cleaning the woods, and why is there such a big hidden danger in it that I haven't found it?

It takes at least a day to return to the capital from the location of Qiushou.

It suddenly rained heavily on the road and everyone had to stop. The road was really muddy and couldn't move forward.

Fortunately, there is a ruined temple on the road to temporarily shelter from the rain.

Seeing the weather outside, Qiao Xiaoxia panicked so much that she couldn't help but stand behind Shen Li, and whispered: "I feel uneasy in my heart."

Shen Li paused, and put his arms around Qiao Xiaoxia: "Go back."

They were still beside them. Standing with the emperor's grandson and Ranran.

The current emperor's grandson only let Xiaoxia Qiao's family approach because of his body, even Du Zhuo was trying to take care of Qi Ying, he pretended to be very scared.

In fact, looking at the five or six-year-old emperor's eldest grandson, Qiao Xiaoxia understood how terrifying the royal family was.

The rain was torrential, and the rain from the sky almost obscured people's sight.

"This kind of weather on the grassland is very difficult." Yeludan didn't know when he appeared behind them. "You people in the Central Plains can find a place to shelter from the wind and rain on the road, and we will be uncomfortable by the rising heat in the tent. "

Yeludan said to himself: "Do you know the steamer? The bottom is very hot, and there is water all around. The heat will boil the water, and the food in the steamer will be cooked. Although there is no such exaggeration in the tent, it is also hot. Uncomfortable."

He faintly looked around when he said these things, as if he was reluctant to give up.

Obviously just a ruined temple can make him like it so much. It is certainly impossible to say that he is not interested in the fertile land of the Central Plains.

Everyone can hear Yeludan's ambition.

This instinctively disgusted many officials around.

But at this time, everyone felt very heavy and no longer wanted to talk.

Qiu Lei struck down, and Qiao Xiaoxia subconsciously held Qi Ying and followed Ranran.

However, Wan Qiguo's autumn nightmare is not over yet.

In the empty yard full of rain, someone suddenly rushed out with a face full of disbelief.

That person, Xiaoxia Qiao, also knew him, and he was the eunuch chief beside the emperor.

The man opened his mouth, as if unable to make any sound.

Until someone came to him, the voice from the hoarse throat of the chief eunuch could not be heard.

"The emperor, I died."

The person who heard this was frightened and fell to the ground.

How could it be that there are heavily guarded here, how could it be possible for a culprit to enter.

One after another screams came.

The emperor was strangled to death on a chair without closing his eyes.

Within a day, the prince, princess, and emperor of Wanqiguo all died.

The news reached the Queen Mother's ears, and she apparently fainted.

The weather was clear, and no one dared to move in the ruined temple.

The death of the prince and the princess was strange, and the death of the emperor proved that there was a ghost in it.

I heard that when the third prince went to greet the empress dowager, the queen mother slapped the third prince on the face.

Of course, this does not prove to be the work of the third prince.

It's just a coincidence.

Almost perfectly removed all obstacles to the accession of the three princes.

The Queen Mother couldn't help being suspicious.

Everyone finally returned to the capital. It was just an autumn hunt but so many people died.

Wan Qiguo hung white cloth up and down to express his condolences.

The empress dowager braced herself, she was not an ordinary woman, otherwise her child would not be a daughter, so how could she become the emperor.

But she was still too old, lost her grandchildren and daughter-in-law within a day, and even her son was killed.

If it weren't for the second princess by her side, it would be comforting, I'm afraid it would have been too long.

"It must be strictly investigated. The guards around the emperor are all arrested. What do they eat?" the queen mother said.

The third prince just wanted to take his order, but was rejected by the queen mother.

This obviously means distrusting him.

The Minister of Korea clearly saw what the Queen Mother meant. Could it be that these things were really done by the Three Princes?

Back to the Three Princes' Mansion.

The staff and ministers were already waiting at home, only four or five people counted.

They also knew what the Queen Mother had just said.

But are they really that stupid? Kill the prince and then the emperor?

Three princes, his face ashen, looked at them and said: "Prince with Crown Princess of things, tails handle clean yet?" "Back

to the three princes, all deal with clean, absolutely no problem."

The speaker exposed stature, it has been Du Zhuozheng, the princeling party!

It was also the person who brought Qiao Xiaoxia and Shen Li to the capital.

Who would have thought that he was the spy of the third prince, and it was his idea to kill the prince and his wife by the hand of the black bear.

The three princes looked at Du Zhuozheng's expression a little lighter, and pointed to the rest of the humanity: "You are not as useful as Teacher Du alone." The

scolded man lowered his head and did not dare to answer.

"Teacher Du, what should I do now? Let's forget about the prince. The murder of the emperor has nothing to do with me." The third prince gritted his teeth.

Someone must have fished in troubled waters and killed his father secretly.

In fact, the prince and his wife are dead, which is good for him. Killing the father and the emperor would not be worth the loss.

How could he do such a thing.

"Don't worry about the three princes, since that's the case, it's better to make mistakes." Du Zhuozheng said slowly, "Now there is no more suitable person for the throne than you."