- 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 -

Mature content ahead...

-

Aria Rowen

Draco appeared a few minutes after he left, but he seemed distant— and it caught me rather off guard when he entered the bathroom and his lips immediately crashed against mine.

Nonetheless, I kissed him back, bringing my hands to the back of his neck as his own moved down to my waist, wrapping his arms around me and backing my body up towards the sink.

In a swift motion, Draco lifted my hips and set me on the edge of the countertop, not breaking the kiss for a second as his hands possessively ran over my body.

I moved my hand to the side of his face, letting my fingers lightly trace over his jawline as his hand wrapped around the base of my neck before moving to grip just below my chin.

I clung to his body as he pulled me closer, his lips trailing past my jaw to place rough and claiming kisses over my skin. I pulled away and gave Draco a brief moment to tug my shirt over my head before tossing it onto the bathroom floor.

Fuck. What was he doing to me? He barely had to touch my body for me to completely fall apart. The way he kissed along my neck and collar bone left me breathless, making me toss my head back as my fingers tugged through his hair.

"You like that?" He glanced up, smirking before continuing to kiss my neck. I didn't need to answer for him to know that he was making me feel this good already.

He reached into his pocket, pulling out his wand and giving it a quick flick before reconnecting our lips. I listened as the shower water began to run, and before I knew it the bathroom was filled with steam, creating a desirable warmth around us.

I pulled his shirt off as he removed the rest of our clothes, disregarding them into the pile.

He brought my hips to his as my legs wrapped around his waist. Draco wasted no time in lifting my body, placing his hands beneath my thighs to support me as if I wasn't even heavy at all.

Before I knew it we were in the shower, and my back crashed against the cold, tile wall. I watched the hot water run over his shoulders as his lips found their way to mine again, kissing me with impure intentions.

One of his hands snaked to my throat, wrapping his fingers around my neck as he slowly dropped my legs so that I was standing. Despite the heat from the water, I shivered, feeling his other hand run down my body.

He traced over every inch of my skin before finally reaching the area where I wanted him most. "Fuck, do you want me to touch you?" Draco groaned the words against my mouth, and I immediately nodded in return.

One of his knees slipped in between my legs, prying them apart as his other hand moved to grab both of my wrists and pin them above my head.

A silent gasp left my lips as he ran his thumb over my clit, sending a throbbing sensation to my core. Fuck, it felt amazing.

He knew what he was doing to me, and every small sound that I made only encouraged him to go further. He slipped two fingers inside and immediately hit my sweet spot, making me realize how well he knew how to work my body.

His fingers moved faster, causing my eyes to flutter shut with every movement.

"Don't—" He dropped my wrists, moving his free hand back to grasp my neck. "I want you to look at me when I touch you..."