25-29

Chapter 25 The body was found.

Du Zhuozheng's beloved woman is a noble concubine?

This is a joke, who doesn't know that the first emperor's favorite concubine is the noble concubine, which is the biological mother of the three princes, otherwise, why the emperor would have the idea of ​​using the prince in his heart.

It's not the face of the imperial concubine to have this idea.

Now that Du Zhuo likes noble concubines? ! If the first emperor is still there, will he be pissed off directly?

Chodo whole uproar, and even the Queen Mother can not help but look at them in disbelief and said: "how could, how Du Grand Secretary will be in contact with chaise?"

"Nature is there, from a chaise reason The daughter of the petty official was fortunate by the first emperor, and then to her current position, there was little guidance from Du Shoufu, but the imperial concubine's ambition was getting bigger and bigger, and she even wanted her child to become the emperor. The song is welcoming. Am I right, Du Shoufu." Shen Li's tone was light, but all the courtiers were shocked by what he said. This kind of shocking scandal was revealed on an ordinary morning.

Shen Li directly took out the evidence. There was a private letter from the imperial concubine and Du Zhuozheng, which was more cryptic than the letter, and the imperial concubine started with my love for Du Zhuozheng.

The queen mother trembled with anger. Although she hated the imperial concubine, she never thought that this woman would do such a rebellious thing.

Her poor child didn't even know about it to death!

Du Zhuozheng, who was originally quite calm, changed his face when he saw the letters. These letters were hidden by him, why were they found by Shen Li.

But Shen Li didn't let it go, and continued to ask: "The things you colluded in are all in the letter, and you even had a private meeting during the autumn hunting. Do you admit it?!"

The emperor was still in the autumn hunting. , They actually met in private? !

"Not only Qiu Shou, when the temple was broken to take shelter from the rain, that is, when the first emperor passed away, you were still together. There was a mistake in what I said?" Shen Li released all kinds of evidence.

Du Zhuozheng has changed from being calm to sweating profusely.

What Shen Li said was correct, he had indeed done these things.

But how did Shen Li know.

Now everyone understood why Du Zhuozheng, the old fox, didn't say a word when the prince had an accident, and he didn't even come out to preside over justice. At that time, he thought he was sure of winning.

But he still left a hand, did not directly stand up and publicly support the three princes, I am afraid it is because of this happening.

Before the princess died, she just gave the prince token to Qiao Xiaoxia and his wife, but they did not give Du Zhuozheng. It is estimated that something was abnormal. Unfortunately, they had passed away without waiting for them to clear the hidden danger.

The ministers who wanted to understand everything looked at Du Zhuozheng with indignation.

I would like to ask who has no position in the court, who supports the prince, the three princes, and the royalists.

Everyone has their own thoughts, but stabbing a black knife directly in the back like Du Zhuozheng is simply scary.

"The prince's matter is your conspiracy, and the emperor is also your hands, right!" Shen Li said the conclusion, which is also the opinion of most people.

Du Zhuozheng still did not speak, but took a deep look at Shen Li: "The old man pulled you from the countryside to the capital. Is it really the old

man who did something wrong?" This faintly said that Shen Li was ungrateful, but Shen Li looked down. , Did not pay attention to this statement: "Du Shoufu won the minister as a pawn, and he should also think about how he felt when he was a pawn."

None of them was a pawn.

Du Zhuozheng is not the pawn of the imperial concubine. Although he has never seen the imperial concubine, he vaguely feels that he is a gentle and unintentional woman.

But such a woman who doesn't have a strong opinion, she plays around with the current master, the first assistant.

Willing to dedicate his life.

Du Zhuo was closing his eyes, knowing that the situation was over, and Shen Li didn't even give any time to react.

To expose this matter in public is to ask him to die without a place to bury him, and to cuckold the first emperor, how could the queen mother bear it.

As the court passed early, the court had a big change, and no one knew what would happen next.

But one thing knows that the third prince, noble concubine, and Du Zhuo are bound to die.

The Queen Mother will never keep them.

Shen Li is not worried about the rest, he is still looking for someone.

In Guo Zhong's eyes, it was a bit crazy.

Shen Li glanced at Guo Zhong. Since that incident, Guo Zhong has been avoiding him, which must be abnormal.

The Captain Guo didn't know how to hide, but he didn't know that Shen Li had seen the flaws.

After half a month, the court cleaned again. I heard that Du Zhuo was killed and thrown into the mass grave, but he didn't even leave the body.

The imperial concubine and the three princes were not hidden in the imperial tomb, and there was no funeral of the prince and the imperial concubine.

Everyone knows how angry the Queen Mother is.

Before he died, Du Zhuo took a deep look at Shen Li and said in Shen Li's ear: "I helped you carry a black pot, and I will thank me later." After

this, Du Zhuo was dragged to death.

The things hidden deep in Du Zhuozheng were completely revealed.

Twenty-five years ago, the imperial concubine had just entered the palace and met the high-spirited Du Zhuozheng.

It's a pity that one is a courtier who is arrogant in the official career, and the other is a talented person who has lived in the palace for a long time, but the emperor has never been favored.

Under Du Zhuozheng's operation, the emperor finally saw the imperial concubine who was deliberately hidden in the deep palace by the queen.

Du Zhuo still remembers how beautiful the 16-year-old concubine was 25 years later.

Sure enough, the emperor fell in love at first sight, and from then on, the original talent was promoted all the way, until the birth of the three princes and was named noble concubine.

Soon after the queen died of illness, the imperial concubine originally thought that she would be a queen, but neither the queen mother nor the emperor meant that.

It is even more meticulously cultivating the great prince left behind by the queen, who has already been conscious of who will inherit the ruling.

The imperial concubine once again begged in front of Du Zhuo.

At that time, Du Zhuozheng, who was the crown prince, knew in his heart that he should be the prince's person. The prince is generous, and he will be a great man.

Teaching the prince since childhood, it is clear that the emperor is nurturing the prince.

Of course, after the emperor wanted to hear about the imperial concubine, he would abolish the prince. This was something no one expected.

At least Du Zhuo really assisted the prince back then.

But the imperial concubine begged, and they began to exchange letters frequently.

Du Zhuo knew that this should not be the case, but he still had correspondence with the beautiful imperial concubine, or met in private.

The imperial concubine had instructed him to burn the letter.

But Du Zhuo was reluctant, as if these letters could prove that he was not unrequited love and that what he did was meaningful.

Before going to Qiu Shou, the Prince and his wife had doubts about Du Zhuozheng, but the two of them didn't know.

Du Zhuozheng and the third prince had already made preparations for a long time, and used their fine work to paint the clothes of the prince couple and the eldest grandson with spices that attract black bears.

When the Imperial Forest Army cleared the woods in advance, they deliberately let go of that huge black bear.

Everything is planned.

According to the plan, all three of the prince's family will be killed in Huangquan. At that time, Du Zhuo, the leader of the prince's appraisal, will surrender directly, and the three princes will dominate the court in the future.

But everything that followed disrupted the plan. First, the prince and his wife desperately stuffed the token into Qiao Xiaoxia's hands.

Then, Qiao Xiaoxia and Shen Li went to the woods to find people, and thought that the clothes might attract black bears.

Everything disrupted the plan.

But this is not the most terrible, but the death of the emperor.

The emperor died suddenly, and Du Zhuozheng and the third prince did not expect at all, and the emperor died, the biggest beneficiary was the third prince.

This is the case. The Three Princes did not dare to act rashly. If they were directly enthroned, some would definitely think that they were the emperor killed by the Three Princes, and no one would dare to bear such an infamy.

The best way is to let the Queen Mother identify the three princes as orthodox.

It's a pity that everyone knows what happened later. Shen Li was collecting evidence while fanning the flames.

Use the third prince's temperament to force the palace, and then all evidence of collusion is still in front of everyone.

Du Zhuo was completely defeated.

All the reasons are because of the sudden death of the first emperor.

Du Zhuo is now holding the blame, becoming one of his various crimes.

"As expected of Governor Shen's grandson." The appreciation in the eyes of the Queen Mother was even more obvious.

If it weren't for Qiao Xiaoxia, they would really ask Du Zhuozheng to intercede for the third prince and noble concubine, if they really let them go.

What should these people do when they are inside and outside?

After all, the current emperor is too young, and something may happen at any time.

However, such a person must be firmly grasped, otherwise the court will be chaotic.

Ci Ning Palace.

The queen mother frowned: "Don't marry? Why don't you marry?" The

second princess was a little embarrassed: "Master Shen doesn't like me, he only

has Miss Xiao Xia in his heart. Let's not force it." "How can I say that it is reluctant, my granddaughter is so beautiful? He didn't take a good look." The queen mother smiled, ignoring what the second princess said, "As long as you marry and cook mature rice, you will naturally know how good you are. Men are like this, don't look at them now. Absolutely, after marrying a new daughter-in-law

, she will definitely change her mind if she is still such a beautiful daughter-in-law." The second princess frowned, she didn't know what to say.

The queen mother glanced at her, and then persuaded: "Look at the two families in the capital where the wife is also missing. After so long, they are all preparing to marry Xuanxuan. It won't be long for Shen Li. Dignified bachelor, how can the family be? There is no woman. Besides, he is so sad, so please comfort and comfort Master Shen, this will not be the end."

Coming out of the Ci Ning Hall, the second princess didn't know what to say, as if there were two villains in her heart who were struggling. .

At the earliest, the second princess wanted to be Shen Li's wife, but later knew that Qiao Xiaoxia had a deep relationship with Shen Li, so she had no idea.

I thought there would be no chance again in this life.

But now it is different. Miss Xiao Xia passed away, and the second princess felt sorry for her, but listened to the words of the queen mother again.

Shen Li is so sad now, as long as he takes good care of him, he will definitely heal the scars.

In the future, she may not be able to replace Miss Xiao Xia as Mrs. Shen.

Thinking of this title, the second princess felt happy.

But it is also strange for her to change her attitude so quickly.

The second princess hesitated for a moment, and asked the brocade: "Brocade, you are always smart, why did the empress dowager disagree with me to marry Lord Shen, but now she agrees? And she seems to be very eager to let me marry in the past."

Looking at her master, the brocade had to speak. "Because the empress dowager wants to win Lord Shen."

"Will it?"

"Yes, don't you think the second princess? The situation in the court is already on the side of Shen Li, let alone the little emperor trusting Shen Li, Moreover, with his recent courage, many people have become the followers of Lord Shen. Obviously there is such a great achievement at the age of early twenties, and the Queen Mother is definitely going to win." Brocade carefully analyzed with the second princess," When Du Zhuo was in the past, they were able to

stand up against each other , and now it is Shen Li's court alone." Who is not surprised, Shen Li has only been in the capital for half a year, and it has been upset here.

If at this time last year, it was said that there was a man from the countryside who had jumped from a civilian to a cabinet scholar, who would believe it?

The current cabinet has left Du Zhuozheng, and there are still seven people. The second assistant doesn't care, and the next one is Shen Li.

The power in his hands is beyond imagination. This is also the reason why the Queen Mother is anxious to marry the Second Princess.

Only by tying his interests tightly together can he feel a little relieved.

It is best to have a royal child, so Shen Li will be more dedicated.

Therefore, whether the second princess marries or not does not depend on her meaning, but for the consideration of the entire Wanqi Country.

After understanding, the second princess sighed: "I originally wanted to marry him, but now I don't want to."

At Shen's house that day, the second princess understood Shen Li's sentence, and Shen Li had no idea about her.

Why should she bother.

Brocade has said: "I'm afraid Shen adults now hesitating he cares for the second princess you have no feelings, you are married, he can get more benefits.."

Queen Mother worried Shen Li is not secure, as courtiers do not take the initiative of Shen Li Have you gained the trust of the royal family?

I am afraid that as long as you marry the princess, you can prove your sincerity.

Not to mention the position of the cabinet bachelor, even if it is the first assistant, he still sits.

Brocade has only the second princess in his heart, and feels angry when he thinks that the various forces only use the second princess as a tool.

Is Shen Li blind? Their second princess is so good, she even hesitated.

It's not just brocade.

Many people understand that this meeting is no longer whether the second princess is willing to marry.

Shen Li is willing to show this sincerity.

Whether to surrender to the royal family or firmly reject the second princess, there has been a gap since then. If Qiao Xiaoxia is still alive, everyone thinks Shen Li is worth hesitating.

After all, the woman Qiao Xiaoxia is really interesting, but now that his wife and children are missing, they are most likely gone.

It is said that middle-aged bereavement is a good thing.

Shen Li now has no wife of the chaos and directly marries the princess. Many men secretly envy.

Everyone felt that Shen Li wouldn't think about it for too long. How could a scheming person like him fail to think of the benefits of marrying the second princess.

Many subordinates also came to persuade that Mrs. Shen has passed away, so she should marry another.

Shen Li is so young and can't live like this for a lifetime.

No matter how others persuaded him, Shen Li remained unmoved.

Yongan Lane, Yangzhou.

The new maid Liu'er exclaimed: "Madam, you taught me how to cook very well, and it smells good."

Xiaoxia Qiao laughed, Liu'er is good at everything, but her cooking skills are worrying, and her belly grows big. She couldn't do anything, so she told Liuer to do it, and the food was finally much better.

"Mother, I came back from school." Shen Shuran came back trot, "Today the master praised me, and asked me who I learned before and how I progressed so well."

Qiao Xiaoxia laughed, of course, now three years old, learning progress But faster than the average ten-year-old child.

She was not surprised, whether it was the children she taught, or the time in the Prince's Mansion. Naturally, I learned more than others.

Originally, when Xiaoxia Qiao sent Shen Shuran to school, the master was afraid that he would not be able to keep up. Now the masters of the entire private school think that Shen Shuran is a little prodigy.

"Then what did you say?" Qiao Xiaoxia scooped water to wash her face and asked with a smile.

"Just say that there was a master and my mother taught me before!" Ran Ran, following the method my mother said, carefully washed her hands and face, and put on clean clothes before sitting down to eat.

Xiaoxia Qiao nodded: "That's it, don't mention your father's name, let alone put Qi Ying on your lips."

Although she is young, she listens very much to her mother. Whatever Xiaoxia Qiao says, he does what he says. , So far no flaws have been revealed.

Seeing Liu'er coming in, the mother and son silently shut up.

After eating, the doctor came as scheduled, and every three days the doctor would come to Qiao Xiaoxia's pulse.

"I'm afraid that the child will give birth early." The doctor frowned, "I also ask Mrs. Xia to make preparations as soon as possible."

Now the belly is nine months old, and it has not reached the due date.

However, Qiao Xiaoxia's health was not good, and the bumps from the capital to here showed signs of premature birth.

Xiaoxia Qiao didn't dare to relax. In ancient times, a woman gave birth to a child, and that was a trip through Guimenguan.

She finally escaped from the capital, but she didn't want to really die.

But knowing that she was going to give birth prematurely, Qiao Xiaoxia went to the study subconsciously. She had to prepare with both hands. If there was an accident, she still had to bring the baby to Shen Li.

Shen Li is a male protagonist and will surely be able to take good care of the children.

I wrote about half an hour in the pen, all of which were exhortations to Shen Li, which had some last words.

After writing it, I stuffed it onto another letter.

The letter was not sent either. It was originally intended to tell Shen Li where he was, but it was not sent out recently because of caution.

When Xiaoxia Qiao went out, she found that the doctor had not left, but was giving her medicine.

The doctor was very young, named Cao Ji'an, and was a little embarrassed when he saw Qiao Xiaoxia coming out: "This time the anti-fetal medicine is more complicated. I'm teaching the little maid to make it."

"Thanks for the doctor." Qiao Xiaoxia clutched her stomach. Sit down and look at the sky outside, "New Year in one month, what are the customs in Yangzhou?"

Qiao Xiaoxia is also a northerner in front of Chuanshu, and I don't know much about southern customs.

But looking at the festive atmosphere outside, it's rare to take time off and prepare to buy new year goods in advance.

Seeing Xiaoxia Qiao's question, Liu Er smiled and said, "We have many customs here. It's just one year after Laba. It's fun to eat pastries and round balls."

Hearing the food, she squatted over quickly, obviously. After dinner, I was still drooling.

"Mother, let Daddy buy it for us." When the

voice fell, Liu Er and Cao Ji'an looked at Qiao Xiaoxia at the same time.

In fact, a pregnant woman takes her child to rent a house on her own, which seems strange.

Neighbors around have a lot of discussion.

But Qiao Xiaoxia never mentioned the situation at home, let alone her mate.

This is the first time I heard a child talk about it.

Without changing her face, Xiaoxia Qiao said, "Don't mention your father, how could that man buy it for you." In

just a few words, the person next to him seemed to understand something, no wonder Xia Qiao was pregnant and left with the child.

It turns out that her mate is a guilty man.

Liu'er felt distressed and worked harder now.

She didn't understand, Madam Xia was so good-looking, gentle, and so powerful, why could she find other women for her father-in-law.

Cao Ji'an stared at Xiaoxia Qiao in a daze, opened his mouth, and finally said: "The medicine is

ready , I will come back tomorrow." Cao Ji'an, who opened a medical clinic at home, naturally knew Po Wen, and soon under his arrangement, Qiao Xiao Xia found a few suitable people to make an appointment first, and they would come when Liu Er called.

Cao Ji'an comforted: "Although it was a premature birth, the pulse is very stable recently. Don't panic."

In fact, everyone thinks that Qiao Xiaoxia has childbearing experience and the second child should be better.

Little did she know that she was nervous to die, and giving birth was too difficult for her.

In Beijing, someone knocked on Shen's door early in the morning.

When Chun Xing opened, it turned out to be the arrest of the capital, and saw that they were carrying frost on their bodies: "Look, I found your wife's body!"

After saying this, Chun Xing's legs softened and tears fell directly.

how so.

She and the host have never believed that this is the truth. Why should a person like Mrs. Shen have such a result.

"Where is the young master?" Chun Xing asked again.

"No, it's all gone. The corpses were found together. The weather is cold and there are not many decayed corpses, but the clothes and accessories are all when the wife and the young master disappeared. They were found in the woods on the outskirts of the city. "After the arrest was finished, he saw the youngest cabinet scholar standing behind Chun Xing.

Shen Li's whole person is like ten thousand years of ice and snow, staring at the catch fast, as if he never needs to move.

He closed his eyes and pursed the corners of his mouth, his aura made people tremble.

"Master Shen, do you want to go and see?

" The bodies of "Qiao Xiaoxia" and "Shen Shuran" were in the Yamen, and this big case finally came to an end.

The robbers were all killed under the chase of the capital government Yin, and only before he died did he tell the arresters where they had thrown their bodies.

Not only the corpses of Mrs. Shen and the children, but the other robbed families also came to recognize the bodies.

When Shen Li went there, the whole yamen was sobbing, but in the past two months, the family members were not so sad.

When Shen Li arrived, Capital Mansion Yin Gang wanted to comfort him, he saw Lord Shen's eyes only on the large and small corpses.

This is his wife and children.

There was irony at the corner of Shen Li's mouth, he got everything, but his wife and children suffered misfortune. Even killing such a person, holding incalculable rights in his hand, what about it.

His wife, the wife God gave to him, is so gone.

No one dared to approach Shen Li, even to say a word of sorrow, he looked so sad that people couldn't help crying.

Qi Shurong also looked sad when he arrived.

In these days, both Qi Shurong and Shen Li were looking for someone, mobilizing almost all their strength.

But who would have thought that what they saw was the bodies of Qiao Xiaoxia and the child.

Shen Li turned his head and left, gritted his teeth and said: "I don't believe this is Qiao Xiaoxia's body, how could she die so cunningly."

Shen Li took a deep breath, and everyone thought he was crazy.

The body was found with the other victims, and those family members have already confirmed that it is indeed their family's body.

The remaining large and one small must be Shen Li's wife and children. Everyone regards him as grief and unwilling to admit it.

In fact, Shen Li didn't understand, he rarely had such a confused time.

When his grandfather died, he looked at the moon for a day.

And now, Shen Li has always hated alcoholics, and feels that such people are simply waste.

But now I can only survive on alcohol.

Five days have passed since the bodies of "Qiao Xiaoxia" and "Shen Shuran" were found.

Shen Li was closed all day long, and even the maid Chun Xing was kicked out. There was nothing beside him except the wine bottle.

He has to be drunk to dream of his wife and children and his wife.