46-50

Chapter 46-Are You Healing Your Injury? Sure enough, after Wu Baili had said this, the Queen Mother's tone was obviously lighter, and she didn't know what deal they had.

In the vigorous imperial examination fraud case, only Wu Baili's family was investigated and dealt with in the end.

And this time the results are directly invalidated, as for Yun Enli's reputation plummeted, although Wu Baili said that this time the test questions were deliberately asked for Yun Ma.

In fact, it has nothing to do with Yun Ma Ma.

But the officials given before must definitely not count. As a result, the encore will be added this fall. This time all the results will not be counted, and all the students will be tested again.

If there is no travel expenses, you can go to the government to make up for it. It is conceivable that these imperial examination frauds have caused much loss to the court.

It's only the beginning of April, and the official exam will be in September in autumn. There are five months left.

It is conceivable that the Queen Mother will not come out again in these five months.

After all, she was responsible for all the imperial examinations in the spring, even if Wu Baili took all the charges on him, so what?

The people in the court are like Ming Spiegel. With such a big case, without the permission of the queen mother, would Wu Baili be so bold?

The result can be imagined, but after all, that is the queen mother. After three emperors, who can do with her.

Qiao Xiaoxia listened to the results, the Wu family male and female were put to death and the woman was exiled, and the whole family suffered.

And the mastermind of the queen mother is fine.

"This is too unfair. The emperor has committed the same crime as the common people. She is the queen mother. Can so many scapegoats die for her?" Qiao Xiaoxia looked at these names, maybe they didn't know anything, and suddenly a disaster was on the horizon. Why would Wu Baili promise to commit the crime, what about his children?"

"His wife and children were sent away a long time ago. It must have been the Queen Mother's instigation. If he takes the crime, his wife and children can still live in other countries, otherwise they will escape the emperor's level and the queen's level." Shen Li Leng said, putting away the memorial.

What Shen Li didn't say was that after this incident, more and more people in the DPRK showed respect to him.

After confronting the Queen Mother these few times, everyone could see that Shen Li was at ease, and the Queen Mother was no opponent at all.

It's just that Shen Li would not understand what Qiao Xiaoxia meant by fairness.

In his opinion, let alone Wu Baili did not confess to the queen mother, even if she confessed, she was the queen mother and could do nothing except to keep her from being banned.

This is the emperor, who made her the queen mother.

So Shen Li couldn't understand Qiao Xiaoxia's fairness.

But the emperor committed the same crime as the common people, let him meditate in his heart. A bit naive to laugh at the lady, but what she said was so natural.

"She is the queen mother. Unless you get more handles, this matter won't completely bring her down." Shen Li explained, "Don't be sad."

Qiao Xiaoxia immediately looked at Shen Li: "So you leave Yun Enli, Just to make her sink deeper and deeper? After all, getting involved with the people from the previous dynasty makes the meaning different."

"Yeah." Seeing that she understood these things well, Shen Li felt the difference in Qiao Xiaoxia's heart.

She is obviously so smart, but she has a kind heart from the bottom of her heart.

She is kind to her servants, her kindness is not a superb charity.

She has never felt that her servants are servants. It seems that what those people do is just work. As long as she does her job well, she doesn't treat them harshly and treats them equally.

Originally, Shen Li felt that Xiaoxia Qiao was not accustomed to using talents like this, but now she understands that whether she is good to Chun Xing, to the second princess, to the queen dowager, and to the emperor, it is the same attitude.

In what environment can someone like her be raised?

Seeing that Xiaoxia Qiao was still sad for Wu's family, Shen Li picked her up and whispered: "Your mate, after busy with this matter, don't you feel sorry for your mate?"

Xiaoxia Qiao leaned into his arms: " It's just sigh."

She hasn't gotten used to this era of horrible life, and maybe she can't adapt for a long time.

When you read a novel, you can kill the door at every turn, and die at every turn. · Many people forget it.

But what happened in front of her, she couldn't accept it.

Shen Li liked her innocence and kissed her forehead: "It will pass, rest assured." It

did pass very quickly, but for half a month, there was no news of this matter in Beijing.

It seems that the Wu family does not exist at all.

Qi Wange has also recovered as before. When she went out, Lord Jing'an stared at him closely. He is just such a daughter. If something happens, he will feel so distressed.

The last time the empress dowager punished Qi Wange had also been revealed. In the end, the emperor gave a lot of rewards and asked him if he wanted to give him the title of Jing'an, which was regarded as compensation for him.

From now on he will be the King of Jing, and there will be no more insulting title.

But Jing Wang would rather keep his previous title than let Qi Wange get beaten. If the emperor hadn't gone with the Shen family and his wife in time, they wouldn't have been able to walk down the ground anymore.

Who knew that Qi Wange's injury was about to run out.

Qi Wange naturally went to Xiaoxia's house first.

Before, Xiaoxia Qiao gave a lot of tonics in the past, but now that Qi Wange is completely healed, she is also happy.

But seeing her hesitating to

say something , Qiao Xiaoxia said directly: "Want to ask about Wei Xiyuan's situation?" "Yeah." Qi Wange whispered, "My father has not let me go out. How is he now."

"You You can go and see." Xiaoxia Qiao said with a smile.

After thinking about it, Qi Wange decided to go to the inn. She didn't have much money for Wei Xiyuan before. Maybe Wei Xiyuan was going home?

Seeing Qi Wange go out, Qiao Xiaoxia shook her head, and just settled the matter between Liuer and Lin Tianyi, Qi Wange started again.

Liu'er and Lin Tianyi were also very easy to talk about.

Lin Tianyi is twenty this year, she is indeed at the age of a dear, but the girl in his family did not discuss with him.

Only then did Liu'er and Lin Tianyi's misunderstanding.

To say that Liuer came from Yangzhou with her, with no relatives and no reason, if she didn't help, it would be impossible for this to happen.

Shiwei Lin's family is also considered wealthy, and she is somewhat unhappy to marry the maid by Mrs. Shen Shoufu.

It is estimated that because of this, Liu Er has no plans, so he hides Lin Tianyi everywhere.

Seeing this bridge Xiaoxia called Liu Er specially, she said: "Liu Er, have you ever thought about not being a maid."

Liu Er was taken aback, and quickly said, "Madam, are you not going to want me? How can it be."

Liu'er was a little anxious. She admired Qiao Xiaoxia most. Whether in Yangzhou or Beijing, their wife is the best.

When I came to the capital before, the family also said that she would wait on her in front of her.

This is a pimple girl, how many people in their family envy her.

"No." Qiao Xiaoxia helped Liu'er up. "Look at Chun Xing. She is actually the housekeeper of the Shen family. She is no longer a maid, and you can't stay with me for a lifetime. You must always plan for yourself in the future. "

Liu Er understood what the wife was talking about, and whispered: "Since the Lin family dislikes me as a maid, there is no destiny, but there is no need to force it, so why bother to say more. · "

Liuer's heart makes Qiao Xiaoxia somewhat admire.

Although she liked it in her heart, she acted more swiftly than any princess. She said to leave and left. No wonder Lin Shiwei had a bitter face every day. I'm afraid she couldn't persuade him no matter what.

Only then did she get rid of Shen Li and let herself intercede.

Xiaoxia Qiao said: "Let's leave these things aside. I want to open a shop in Beijing, and I plan to let you be a female shopkeeper."

"Opening a shop? What are you doing?" Liu Er knew that Madam had some shops in Beijing. But the care is very good, basically don't need to worry about, if it is these shops, then it is looking for something to do for her.

Seeing Liu'er's expression, Qiao Xiaoxia knew what she was thinking.

But what she wanted Liu Er to do was not simple.

It is said that all the people who cross are either farming sweet potatoes and potatoes, or building roads and cement, and making their fortunes rely on soap and glass.

In the past, Xiaoxia Qiao thought these sections were very vulgar.

But when she came to her, she finally understood why this happened. She already knew the advantages of sweet potatoes and potatoes.

Almost quelled an upcoming civil unrest, not to mention, but also made Wanqi Country more stable.

So Xiaoxia Qiao was thinking about another thing, wanting to make cement.

She had the impression that the Liuer family burned adobe in Yangzhou to make rougher porcelain.

Because their craftsmanship is not perfect, they just make ends meet, and the things they make cannot sell for the price.

Xiaoxia Qiao doesn't need them to be proficient in porcelain, as long as they can do it.

To make cement, you still need to understand the temperature of the earth kiln, and you can take the rest slowly.

Not to mention that her share in the Houye Department Store's house was divided, and the money Shen Li brought back had enough funds for trial and error.

As long as cement and lime are made, paving roads and building houses will be much easier.

Xiaoxia Qiao told Liu'er of her own thoughts, and wanted her family to come to the capital, and assign them a Zhuangzi in the suburbs to make things.

This surprised Liu'er, but Xiaoxia Qiao still asked, "Yangzhou is as far as the capital. If your family doesn't want to come, it's okay."

"They definitely want to!" Although Liu'er doesn't know what cement and lime are, But there is nothing wrong with what the wife said, and the family's stay in Yangzhou is not particularly good.

If you can come to the capital to do things, your wife will treat them badly?

Xiaoxia Qiao felt relieved, and asked Liuer to write back to ask first, if she wanted to, then move her family to the capital.

Maybe there are craftsmen in Beijing that are better than the Liuer family, but for the cement formula, Xiaoxia Qiao didn't plan to tell anyone, it's better to hire a family from a distance.

And it can also make Liu'er away from the reputation of a maid.

The Liuer family's surname is Meng, and with the Meng family supporting him, even if he does not marry Lin Tianyi, there are other good families.

Because of this, Qiao Xiaoxia and Liu Er were not in a hurry, seeing Lin Tianyi anxiously get angry.

Finally, I heard that Lin Tianyi was unhappy with the family because of this incident.

Seeing Lin Tianyi's marriage was also delayed.

But Liu'er was not moved at all. According to her words, what if she is reluctant to marry now. His family doesn't like me, and she is wronged when she marries. It is better to learn business from his wife.

If Lin Tianyi is really interested, then wait, but if he can't wait, then forget it.

Qiao Xiaoxia's plan is to let Liuer take care of the sale after the cement over there is finished. This is a big task.

These people may not understand the role of cement.

But Xiaoxia Qiao understood that those who would propose to Liuer in the future would have to step on the threshold.

She could directly support Liu'er and marry Lin Tianyi, but after all, she was not as good as herself, so she would have the confidence to remarry.

Liu'er's matter had been settled before, and Qiao Xiaoxia only thought of it after seeing Qi Wange go to Wei Xiyuan.

Here Qi Wange came to the familiar inn, which was still so lively at this time, after all, many people were waiting for the imperial examination again in autumn.

But she would be dressed in women's clothing, there are men inside, so it is not easy to go directly in, so she can only wander outside.

The voice of discussion inside came.

"The Jiangxi student Wei Xiyuan is most famous for the re-examination?"

"That's natural. He has already climbed into the relationship between the first and second assistants, and with his knowledge, he must be high school."

"How many times we have secretly scolded the first and second officials for political affairs, but now we understand that Shen Shoufu is a good man. It is not he who is the master of us, how can we have such a bright sky."

"Who said no, Wei Xiyuan has also followed the light. The news of the imperial examination came out, how many wealthy people would support Wei Xiyuan, which is really enviable. Someone came with a few hundred taels of gold that day. "A

few hundred taels of gold?

Qi Wange gradually felt relieved. She thought that Wei Xiyuan was still the same as before. He was an elementary school that no one cares about. Now that he has settled down, it's easy to say.

Qi Wange looked back and left. Just after walking past the corner, he heard a slightly urgent voice coming from behind.

"Brother Qi, that's not right, Miss Qi is walking slowly."

Wei Xiyuan panted and stood in front of Qi Wange, quite nervous: "Miss Qi, are you hurt?"