14; clueless

sunghoon's pov.

"I'm very sorry if I made you uncomfortable awhile ago. If I'm making you uncomfortable right now, please tell me and I'll leave immediately."

"No, sunghoon. You aren't making me feel uncomfortable, I was just shocked with your sudden gesture awhile ago. It's fine." He smiled at me.

"By the way, I'm about to go home. See you next week. I'm also feeling a bit dizzy because I didn't sleep much." I said, waving my hand.

I felt that someone was watching. Probably the guy from awhile ago but who cares, we're just strangers.

I headed home and laid down on my bed. I heard my phone.

It was jay who texted, and asked me if i was okay. I answered that I was and told him to not worry then I went to sleep

I couldn't sleep. I was just blankly looking at the ceiling while thinking. It feels like I forgot something or lost something I have.

"Oh right, the bracelet," i thought of the things I brought to the venue, and ended up with the bracelet. That girl from Jeju gave me the bracelet, I remember now.

I always wondered why she gave me that pretty bracelet.

sunghoon's pov.

When sooyoung went back home, I went back to the venue. I was planning to stay about 30 minutes more.

I waved to Jay who just entered. Jay was just staring at me, and he didn't even bother to give me a small nod or wave.

Anyways, i didn't mind. After 30 minutes passed, I went home.

Though she assured me that she really planned on going home early, I felt bad for making her uncomfortable, she wasn't able to enjoy her first ball experience in school because of me.

Sooyoung dropped something awhile ago, and i think it was a bracelet so i kept it in my pocket for awhile. I'll give it to her next week.

I took out the bracelet, and placed it on the table before i showered.

I was planning to go to bed after showering but the bracelet.. it just seems so familiar. It's as if I have one as well.

Thinking where I saw that bracelet kept me up all night.

"Where did I see this?" I sighed and closed my eyes as i was about to fall asleep.

-

a/n
exams start today, wish me luck lawl. Anyways, here's a short chapter because i might not be able to update.

thank u to everyone reading! stay safe and take care, be hydrated n healthy besties <3