𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

Stepping up on the final step, Terrence cringed as the cool wind blew harshly. "Damn yo," he shoved his hands in his pockets, beginning to walk towards his motel room. A huge storm was coming in and soon the city would be shut down for the night.

The sounds of struggling was heard as he got closer to his room, but he could barely see what was happening due to him not having his contacts in.

"Stupid door." The grumble was heard as the figure began to become clearer. There, stood a woman who looked average height, struggling to unlock her room door. She had on a casual outfit; a black Nike sweat suit paired with Shattered Backboard Retro ones, and a loosely wrapped, black hijab to cover her hair.

He noticed the grocery bags in her hands and beside her. "Yo, you need some-- oh shit!" He slightly yelled as her hijab flew back, revealing her hair. She screeched instantly, squatting down, not wanting to be seen by the unknown man. "I gotchu'," he voiced to her, covering her head while looking away.

"T-thanks," she slightly stuttered. Her heart was pounding as she hoped he didn't see her. Truth be told he saw a glimpse, but not enough to fully remember what she looked like.

She jammed the key in the lock, twisting it to unlock the door. Rushing inside, she left the grocery's, not caring about them anymore. "No..." The lady trailed off, looking in the small mirror that hung on the wall. Her long coils were pulled back into a ponytail. She had a feeling he saw her without the covering.

Teeno stood outside the door kinda frozen. His eyes fell on the groceries that laid outside the door. He decided to head to his room that was two doors down. His door opened relatively easy, allowing him to step inside. He looked around the place and it was neat and tidy just like he liked it. His eyes fell on the wall that had a little paint discoloration, making his eyebrows furrow. "I just need to get a hotel room."

Plopping down on the bed, he found himself looking at old pictures of his parents as he did often. Life for him was at a halt right now. Financially and physically he was stable, but his mental health wasn't the best right now which was one of his main concerns.

He was the one who initiated the break up between him and Leah, but he missed her dearly. The sound of a ringing phone paused his thoughts of her as he fished into his deep pockets to grab the phone

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘀𝘆.

He inhaled deeply, swiping over on the phone to answer the incoming facetime call. "What?" He asked as the phone connected. He quickly saw her face change before the call disconnected. "The fu--" he cut himself off as her name popped back up on his screen. "Destiny," he spoke, watching her come back up on the screen with an angry face.

"Why are you being fuckin' rude?" She asked, attitude lacing her voice.

"How?" He asked, looking at her freshly beat face of makeup.

"I called you and you instantly said what. That's rude, say hello or something."

"Chill--"

"No. I don't like that shit," she continued to stress while looking in the camera. She slightly threw her phone on the bathroom counter out of anger.

"Ight'," he said, picking up that it really angered her.

"Apologize," Destiny demanded while brushing through her hair.

"Destiny."

"Terrence. The fuck? Apologize."