Malfoy Manner

Estella had reacted quickly. She couldn't cast a powerful enough Disillusionment Charm in such little time, the only Charm to conceal Harry's identity would be a facial disfigurement one. She barely had time to cast the weakest of Disillusionment Charms over herself when unknown hands dragged Estella and began rummaging through her pockets, removing her wand.

"Get-off-her!" Ron shouted. There was the unmistakable sound of knuckles hitting flesh: Ron grunted in pain and Hermione screamed, "No! Leave him alone, leave him alone!"

"Your boyfriend's going to have worse than that done to him if he's on my list," said the horribly familiar, rasping voice, holding Estella tightly. She could feel him swoop down and shuddered in disgust as his face neared her head. "Delicious girl...What a treat...I do enjoy the softness of the skin..."

"Let her go!" Harry yelled. Estella could vaguely see him wrestle with his capturer before another sound of knuckles hitting flesh rang in her ears.

"Ah, two sets of couples...a double treat for me," said Fenrir, the werewolf permitted to wear Death Eater robes in return for his hired savagery.

"Search the tent!" said another voice.

She could hear footsteps and crashes; the men were pushing over chairs inside the tent as they searched.

"Now, let's see who we've got," said Greyback's gloating voice. A beam of wand light fell onto Harry's face and Greyback laughed.

"I'll be needing butterbeer to wash this one down. What happened to you, ugly?"

Harry did not answer immediately.

"I said," repeated Greyback, and Harry received a blow to the diaphragm, "what happened to you?"

She struggled in her captors hold. Even if she did wandless and nonverbal magic, she couldn't take down that many people at one time and escape with Harry, Hermione, and Ron.

"Stung," Harry muttered, his eyes finding Estella's, silently urging her to not act. "Been stung.

"Yeah, looks like it," said a second voice.

"What's your name?" snarled Greyback.

"Dudley," said Harry.

"And your first name?"

"I-Vernon. Vernon Dudley."

"Check the list, Scabior," said Greyback and Estella saw Greyback move sideways to look down at Ron. "And what about you, ginger?"

"Stan Shunpike," said Ron.

"Like 'ell you are," said the man called Scabior. "We know Stan Shunpike, 'e's put a bit of work our way."

There was another thud.

"I'b Bardy," said Ron, and Estella could tell that his mouth was full of blood. "Bardy Weadley."

"A Weasley?" rasped Greyback. "So you're related to blood traitors even if you're not a Mudblood. And you, girl..." The relish in his voice made Estella's skin crawl as he turned to Hermione.

"Easy, Greyback," said Scabior over the jeering of others.

"Oh, I'm not going to bite just yet. We'll see if she's a bit quicker at remembering her name than Barny. Who are you, girly?"

"Penelope Clearwater," said Hermione. She sounded terrified but convincing.

"What's your blood status?"

"Half-blood," said Hermione.

"Easy enough to check," said Scabior. "And you?"

His dark eyes peered down at Estella. She could faintly hear Harry struggling to get up from under the Death Eaters' foot. She knew the Disillusionment Charm would not last and most of her face was certainly recognizable under light, but concealed in the darkness of the night.