Prologue

Athena Rose Brookes, a shy but powerful Hufflepuff witch. Born and raised in Scotland with her mother and father, Nora and Matt Brookes. Athena was an only child but with how close the Brookes and Wood family are she was raised around Oliver Wood. He was like an older brother she never had, so when he came back from Hogwarts during Christmas and Summer break Athena got to hear all about the school and how amazing it was.

"Two years Athena and you'll be at Hogwarts with me!" Oliver said with so much excitement Athena thought he might burst.

"Ollie, I think you need to ca-"

"JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE QUIDDITCH PITCH!" Oliver screamed as he was shaking Athenas shoulders.

*two years later*

"Athena! Hurry up, you don't want to be late for the train!" Nora, Athena's mother yelled from downstairs.

"Coming mum!" Athena said as she was grabbing her suitcase and book bag off her bed.

"Ready to go?" her mother asked bearly over a whisper.

"Ready!" the little blonde girl said.

And before she knew it she was running through the wall, and when she turned the corner she froze, completely awestruck by the black and red train before her. That was until her little moment came to an end when a ginger came running through the wall and into the short blonde girl.

"oh no" he breathed out.

Before the young ginger boy could do anything another ginger haired boy came running through the wall and into him, making him fall on top of the poor young girl. he scurried off of the girl and held a hand out to help her up.

"Fred Weasley" the ginger boy stuck his hand out for her to shake. She hesitated but still shook his hand.

"Athena Brookes"

"Well, sorry bout running you over... and falling on top of you." Fred said as his usually pale and freckled cheeks turned a shade similar to his fiery red hair.

"It's alright, probably shouldn't have just been standing there anyways, although I think I hit my head pretty hard because I see two of you." Athena said blankly as she looked between the two boys in front of her.

The two boys looked at each other then looked back and the blonde in front of them.

"George Weasley. " the other boys said while sticking his hand out. "Obviously the better looking twin. " He said while grinning like a mad man.

Out from the wall came another ginger. Athena could only assume it was a Weasley, though this one was younger... and a girl.

But before Athena could introduced herself to the little girl, her father Matt called out for her. "Athena! Come say goodbye to everyone before you leave!"

She looked back at where her parents were standing and looked back to the three gingers in front of her.

"Well, it was nice meeting you two. Hope to see you around!" Athena said as she walked away from the twins and little girl.

As Athena was getting the magic squeezed out of her by her mother, the trains whistle blew so let everyone know the train will be leaving soon.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Nora whispered in her daughters ear with tears and mascara streaming down her face onto her daughters shirt.

"I'll miss you too mum, but your mascara is staining my shirt." Athena said while still hugging her mother back.

"Should I just leave?" Her dad said while standing awkwardly beside the two girls.