Chapter 12

Steve's POV

     I watched Star leave and went to her room and Nat followed after her to make sure that she'll be ok. I heard someone coming over and look up at my friend Bucky. "Hey Bucky." I said and can't help but to be worried about Flair.

"Hey Steve, where's Star? Is she ok?" Bucky asked when he noticed that Star isn't here so I explained what happened and it's clear that I'm worried about her and so is Bucky.

     We walked to the kitchen and waited until Nat comes back because people in shock need sometime and Nat knows how to help with that because she has plenty of experience with Hulk so she's the right person.

    We waited for a few minutes and Nat came back. "She'll be ok just getting some rest and going to be hitting where her stitches is so no training and we need to make sure that she doesn't go on missions either until the stitches comes out and heal a few more days." Nat explained as she sat down at the table after getting a bottle water.

"At least she'll be ok." I said relieved and Bucky is relived as well and we talked for a little bit.

    Nat and I had to call Furry and told him about the mission and we got a few files about what's been going with the illegal trade and Nat left after we called to give the files to Furry, herself.

    Bucky and I just sat on the couch and talked about the old times until I got a call from an unknown number so I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello, is this the number to the Avengers?" Said an old woman on the phone.

"Yes, may I ask who is this?" I asked.

"My name is Amber Silverfeather, and someone told me that you hero's have my daughter that went missing in 1949" said the old woman.

   I'm shocked at hearing that and looked at Bucky and I guess he heard as well and I can tell that he heard as well because he's also shocked.