cuddling headcannons!

Idea given by 4u_4ever!

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'd wrap his arms and legs around you and rest his head on your shoulder, nuzzling into your neck until he falls asleep, sometimes he'll ask you why you love him, then He'll be really happy if you tell him why. pls dont break this childs heart.

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He doesn't see the meaning for cuddles...until you sit in his lap and hug him tightly, he slowly puts his arms on your sides, sighing at the feeling of pure euphoria he has at that moment, since then, he'll randomly drag you to somewhere and put you on his lap, hugging you tightly, you've activated Michael's touched starved side, have fun

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes, when hes extremely pissed, you'll pick him up and hug him, it calms him down really easily, so when hes mad, he'll try to seek you out, if/when he does, he'll sit on your lap and lean on your chest, closing his eyes....guess theres a wholesome side to chucky.

Billy/stu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If they catch you in a bad mood, they'll go into sneak mode, putting a scary movie and snacks [also a really fucking fluffy blanket] in the livingroom, then they'll just drag you there and plop you on the couch, you three will probably end up falling asleep tangled in each others arms.

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

High cuddles are awesome, you two will be completely out of it, hugging and talking about whatever comes into your heads, if you fall asleep, chop-top will start humming one of his songs, rocking his body with you in his arms.

Thomas/jed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This baby loves cuddles, if you randomly go up to him and wrap your arms around him, he'll be so godamn happy, if he is ever sad or mad, you're the one he wants to make him happy bubba again.

Nubbins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He likes you cuddling him when hes looking at his pictures, and theres a good chance one of you will fall asleep, so you'll just be in bed asleep with a bunch of pictures surrounding you guys.

John~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This poor boi has a lot of demons, and when he starts to feel bad or is just completely in the dark, he'll call you and ask you to come over, you two will probably end up cuddling and watching movies...your his anxiety helper, and hes so grateful.

Norman~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hes extremely clingy when you're around people, so if you're working the desk at the hotel, he'll come up from behind you and just hug you, he'll probably end up missing a lot of his chores for the motel, but he doesnt trust the people that come to the hotel...also, Norma just makes it worse by saying the people coming are coming for you, so...thanks Norma.

Anna~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y e s

She loves cuddles more than she loves breathing, anywhere you're at, she will try to cuddle you there, she loves the feeling of knowing you're there, so good luck, you're probably gonna be cuddling for most of the day.

Marina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she feels scared, like waking up and feeling mercy's eyes on her, she'll curl up and hug you, if you wake up and do the same, she'll immediately feel so much better, so you're probably gonna have her cuddling you every night, it'll be nice in winter, but...have fun with summer.

Billy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well its not sex...but its still nice.

Billy will gripe and complain about it, but he'll secretly love it, but this touch starved bastard has too big of an ego to admit it. Theres been a few times where he just picks you up and hugs you, and he'll start to complain if you try to move, he still wont admit he likes it, he's 'just cold, and you're warm.'.

Ryan~~~~~~~~~~~~

He will be so wholesome about it, whispering things he loves about you and petting your hair, He'll be so out of it that he wouldn't even realize you fell asleep, out of everything you two have done in your relationship, cuddles are the best.

Penny~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It'll be really uncomfortable at first, he'll just be stiff and looking everywhere but at you, but after the third or fourth attempt, he starts to actually get it, now he sees it as a way of saying 'mine, fuck off', so you have penny doing that...if anyone comes by he'll start hissing.

Freddy~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'll pick you up and put you on his lap a lot, just enjoying knowing you're here, if he has a bad day, he'll start to tell you about it, he likes knowing you're listening...ngl He'll probably start talking smack about a lot of people in your neighborhood, he doesnt like the other people.