038

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"come on! try harder~", sukuna sarcastically encouraged as he stepped on the pile of shamans that were beneath his feet.

though none were dead yet, the majority of them were bleeding and struggling to properly breathe.

they had truly underestimated sukuna, especially naoya, who was currently being suppressed against the wooden floorboards by one of sukuna's arms.

itadori would've jumped in if it weren't for kiyo stopping him, as this was solely for the others, not for him and his friends.

"lady kiyo, this was supposed to be a competition between us two...but I've yet to see you get up and fight", naoya coughed out, slightly raising his head as his chin was propped up against the floor.

kiyo sighed, feigning distress.

"oh silly me! I didn't dress for the occasion", the woman slightly pouted as she ran her fingers across her silky sleeve, pretending to be interested by the colorfulness of the fabric.

"then you're admitting defeat is what I hear", naoya grinned, to which kiyo had stood up and made her way over towards sukuna.

"I don't know. does this mean I lose, ryōmen?"

sukuna hummed a bit, sighing too.

"there's no way I'd ever hurt you miko. I surrender", sukuna grinned, raising up two of his arms as his other two kept naoya pinned down.

everyone let out a wheeze-like gasp as they watched the two smile.

"then I suppose I win", kiyo hummed.

"that's not fair! you didn't even—"

"nothing in life is fair, naoya-san. just like how your cousin isn't born with a technique and is thrown aside as if she wasn't worthy, even though she's trained just as hard, perhaps even more. isn't that right, maki?"

the green-haired girl snapped out of her shock as she nodded, to which kiyo had placed her pointer finger beneath naoya's chin, tilting his face towards the girl's as she leaned in close.

"word of advice: if you continue to look down upon others, especially women, and be so patronizing, you won't realize what came over you until you see them bypass your level", kiyo warned, standing back up as she led sukuna to the front of the room.