Chapter 42 : The Right Thing

[Past]

The girl was pushed onto the bed, with a moderate amount of force. The guy above her, who had dyed his hair into blinding red. He was drunk—to the core, but like hell did he care. He was conscious and aware of what he was doing, and he knew that he wasn't going to regret the night.

He had to forget him.

Jimin held the random girl by her hips, his grip nowhere near soft.

He stumbled upon a random room at a random party of one of his 'friends' with a hot chick in his arms, rubbing herself over him nonstop.

Jimin didn't think further to smash his lips onto the latter, his first kiss getting wasted on a random person, he met in a party.

His dream of having Yoongi to take his first kiss shattered into pieces.

The more his mind reminded of the elder, the more he applied pressure on the kiss, hardening his grip again and again, gaining a high-pitched moan from the girl under him, making him cringe inwardly.

His lips travelled her neck, marking it vigorously, sending her into tears just by that. His mind was filled with him doing the same to the one and only boy he loved—Min Yoongi.

His own eyes filled with tears, dropping not long after, as he did the girl below him, tearing her clothes apart, with a broken heart and a heavy force.

No one would know how much he hurting inside, his heart was shattering—literally, and yet he was, going in the wrong direction to get over it.

Though he knew it was not possible anytime soon.

His body was doing the exact opposite thing of what his mind was saying. And his mind was screaming Yoongi's name, to come save him... and accept him.

He just wanted Yoongi to accept him.

.

.

.

"I accept it," Yoongi said, looking at his uncle straight in the eye.

"Well, that was quick of you," he said, chuckling.

Yoongi remembered how his uncle, Yeonha told him to reconsider, when the younger accepted the offer almost immediately. As an elder, and as a person who cares for Yoongi more than anything, Yeonha wanted to make sure that he was okay with anything—acceptance or not.

But there Yoongi was, sitting in that mansion, with a few other members of the Min mansion, boldly saying that there was no change in his decision.

He just really needed money, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't excited.

Yoongi smiled sheepishly at that, as he felt his uncle look at him for a moment, before turning serious immediately.

"How about I give you a little bit of introduction?" He asked, leaning back on the couch, to which Yoongi nodded enthusiastically, "Let's just say that... I'm not the only one handling this, that is, there isn't only one mafia group."

Yoongi nodded.

"There are a lot of it, some in peace with each other and some not," he said, humming under his breath, "And when one of that rival groups are against, make sure that you never give up on your side. That is the first lesson here, never ever give up on what you built, or what your previous generation built."

"Yes, uncle," he muttered, maintaining his posture, gaining a sudden concentration, on the topic.

"The second most important here is, never trust anyone. Not even your own men," Yeonha stated, "Always have a close circle that you create with your own hands, mend them according you. Never trust anyone other than that."