"Time"

I bet you are all wondering why I titled the last one as Neighbors.

Well here's why:
——————————-

This is when they get to their house for the first time~

Neighbors POV~
I was in my kitchen doing dishes, cleaning plates and putting them in the dishwasher, wasn't too hard. But then I saw people moving into the house across. "They kind of look familiar" I thought.

Wondering if it will creepy to stare; I made my way to my room upstairs. I'll just stalk them for awhile. Just normal neighbor things. I saw two boys run inside and saw the somewhat older man take out his phone.

I wanted to know more so I took out some binoculars and looked at the phone. He was just looking at some curtains but he was on a website with his name in the corner. I think it says Sam Nook. "What kind of name is that?" I thought.

Soon I saw the boys in a room, I know it's kind of creepy but I just wanted a closer look. So I opened my window and took my binoculars. I leaned out looking into the goggles trying to move each second and second.

But I then flipped out the window and into a hole. Why was there a hole under my window and why was it so deep? I then fell onto some floor dropping a book. Eventually I got up and picked the book up seeing an old clock watch thingy.

I started reading the pages in the book but skipped to the last part:

I know I'm probably going to skip some pages again so let me go over something's, your name is Karl Jacobs and you are a real life time traveler. But you made people think it was a bit in a video game. Now you have to figure out why the world made you time travel and write it all in this book. Once you are done rewrite this page in the next page after you write your things. Have Fun and don't run into anybody you know. I know you still know the names."

Karl Jacobs? So that's my name. I wonder what happened before I got here, I can't remember anything now. Other than my online friends. It may be weird but I don't know their real names. So I have to work around things.

Let's see what year I'm in? 2579? What kind of place is this though. "Let me check the book again" I thought. I soon saw there were more words at the bottom of the page:

You may be in a different dimension or you may be in a video game. If there is a date before 2000 then you are in a video game. In different dimensions it will always be a very later year and you will have your friends there. Make sure to avoid them!

Interesting. I now know that this is definitely a different dimension. But I still don't know what my objective is.

——————————
Hi. I just want to say, if the title doesn't match the story then it is a hint of what the next chapter will be about!