7

Most of the way to the Lanayru region was pleasant, Mipha was talking from the carriage window to the hero how she had become good friends with Daruk after she asked him to train.

Link couldn't hold back a hard laugh when he heard that during one of the trips, the goron tied two huge rocks to ropes that she had to pull from point "a" to point "b" on a steep and long path, the anecdote ended with Mipha rolling down the hill towards the hot springs taking a pair of goron warriors with her.

Upon reaching the Zora domain; everything seemed to be kept immaculate, the bridges intact, the luminous stones shone subtly in the arches and pillars as bridges of the main square were being watched by different soldiers who stopped when they saw the carriage.

Link stopped Epona at the entrance with the excuse that he had to check a few things when in fact, he wanted to see ...

He wanted to see how the Zora guards looked expectantly when the carriage's door opened and their princess came out with her head up holding her Lightscale Trident in one hand, the place began to fill with applauses, ovations, every zora guard raised their weapons in happiness and ovation.

A small reddish figure crossed the path formed by zoras applauding celebrating the hero of their region, the figure ran from the throne room to the legs of the zora champion -Sidon! - exclaimed Mipha as she raised him in her arms with the eyes filled with tears.

She hugged Sidon tightly, the kid wrapped his little arms around Mipha's neck as he closed his eyes without the intention of letting go; Very deep in their hearts they both felt that the reunion had been granted by a miracle.

Link looked up at the highest bridges to notice how some refugees from the citadel appeared without daring to break into that ecstasy that had been born suddenly among the zora, it seemed that Revali had not arrived yet and he hoped not to see him for a while.

Mipha walked to the throne room where Dorephan was looking for his daughter expectantly among the crowds that had formed; He smiled a little emotional when he saw the small figure of his firstborn walk towards his throne with the young prince in her arms.

When they were face to face, Dorephan raised his hand to order the silence of the people, the zora princess carefully lowered her brother to straighten up again.

-Father, I've kept my promise, I'm home, safe and sound -she said using all his strength to keep her voice calm and audible.

Muzu, the councilman as guardian of the princes, watched the scene with several tears falling from his wrinkled face.

The Zora King stood up from the throne to approach his daughter and hug her, thanking the goddess that the whole family was reunited again. After a few minutes Link began to walk towards the stairs taking advantage of the fact that the inhabitants as refugees were busy before the announcement of the zora king who was going down to the main square accompanied by his children.

-Inhabitants of the zora domain and refugees from Central Hyrule, I would like to proudly announce that my beloved daughter, Princess Mipha, has not only helped defeat the Great Calamity as one of the champions who piloted the divine beasts Vah Rutah; She has returned to us safe and sound, this deserves a celebration - he said with a smile as big as his mouth allowed.

Sidon jumped in approval a couple of times as Mipha blushed, lowering her head sheepishly. -Well my little sapphire? Have you come alone? - asked Dorephan in a slightly lower tone of voice, she denied and then looked for the knight who was just climbing the stairs to the central square.

Link paused once he met the zora king and his sons and bowed before them in a solemn salute

-Champion of Hyrule, Link; Not only you were chosen by the sword that seal the darkness, since before you have always been welcomed to the Zora Domain, I would like to thank you for accompanying my daughter to her home- Dorephan spoke, the knight stood up again, with his back straight he began to gesticulate

Mipha has been very brave, without a doubt the result would be different if she had not joined us as champion; I thank you very much, King Dorephan, for letting your daughter fight on our side, by my side.

Sidon looked confused as the Hylian moved his hands and his sister as a father seemed to understand him, he looked at his own hands trying to imitate the movements made by that stranger whom a few months ago saved him from a lynel with Mipha. Seeing this, Link chuckled slightly, the prince of this era seemed so adorable to him.

The zora princess asked her father to bow down, once he did, she began to whisper -Father, before celebrating I would like to spend some time with Link as in the old days, he has many tasks assigned by Zelda and even so he was able to come with me, besides, it's his birthday -

Dorephan nodded still staring at the hylian -So be it, you can go to Ploymus Mountain, there have been no signs of lynels since you two defeated the one Sidon was going to face- he suggested with a smile as if he already knew his daughter's plan.

The knight was guided by Mipha, however a couple of little steps that echoed behind them indicated that they were not going alone; As they turned, they met the huge eyes of the zora prince who held a soldier's spear in his tiny hands.

His future-self told the little boy before leaving: "Train hard, be the strongest so you will be able to protect your sister" Mipha lied about the future Sidon with his other self saying that he was a zora captain, his little brother swallowed the complete lie but the words prevailed.

Mipha approached to lean to the height of her little brother -Sidon, I appreciate very much that you want to take care of me, but I need to go alone- she asked, Sidon puffed up his cheeks in disapproval causing a soft smile in her -Well, go train the spear combat with Muzu, and when you finish, you will catch up with us - she indicated, at that request the kid turned around, starting to run back to the Domain.

The two friends climbed Ploymus Mountain and sat on one of the stones that formed up to the top of the hill; Link barely noticed that Mipha had something in a navy blue pouch with silver threads and the emblem of the zora's royal family on it -Link, today ... How old are you? - She asked while looking into his eyes.

I just turned 18

He answered and then rested his hands on his knees -R-R-R-really? T-That means ... We have known each other for 14 years- Mipha said while playing with the buckles on her own pouch -When we met, you were such a restless and tender child- she whispered while shrugging -Now, we even faced the calamity together- she recalled while looking towards the domain that seemed to be at her feet.

Time was precious; Mipha closed her eyes and took a deep breath, after calming down she opened her pouch to take out a package wrapped in a pretty blue cloth with a silver brooch in the shape of a sword with a luminous stone on the handle, without saying anything, she placed the package on the swordsman's legs.

-Happy birthday, Link-she whispered, contracting her shoulders and biting her lower lip as she blushed again. The blond looked at her surprised, it was his first birthday present since he became a knight; Link took the brooch with care, it was part of the gift and took a closer look at it taking it in his hands, it was beautiful.

He immediately placed the brooch on his tunic, unfolded the fabric where there was a zora armor, it was made of a soft, flexible dark-blue fabric, there were different silver-plated headdresses with the symbols of the zora royal family and luminous stones in the center, the bracers had silver and a couple of flashes caught his eye. ¿Scales? This was not an usual zora armor, it was...

-I heard a legend, of a Hylian knight and a Zora princess, the Zora princess fell in love with the knight and confessed her feelings ...-

Princess Mipha ...

He just gestured.

-I would like you to keep this no matter what happens, but ... Also confess, what I really feel for you, Link; I love you - she whispered bringing her hands to her chest, using all her strength to meet his eyes; Link didn't know what to feel, everything was so unexpected, she was his best friend and now, she was basically proposing to him?

(SEVENTH CHAPTER; Let's pretend that in the Age of Calamity we didn't find that armor, I love Mipha very much, I love her so much, she is the most beautiful thing in the world, i promise i will make you happy while the story continues! AAAaaaa)