𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 18𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

'I really should've never given birth to you. You're the worse son I've ever had.' Fallon kept repeating the words inside his head as he stared blankly at the TV. In all the arguments they've had, she never said that.

He didn't know how to feel about it, all he knows is that if he wouldve never started the argument with her, he wouldn't have heard her say that. "If I would've kept quiet, yea, I should've kept quiet. Why didn't I keep quiet." He mumbled.

He kept mumbling about how he should've kept quiet and just didn't say anything until he got snapped out of his thoughts by Fathan hitting his arm. "You ain't hear Sagira cryin?" He asked, frowning as he held Sagira in his arms, rocking her.

"No, sorry." He mumbled, standing up from the couch and taking her out his hands. Fathan stared at his brother, seeing him still mumble something to himself. "Pharaoh is coming over..want me to tell him to bring Sonder?" He asked Fallon but got no answer since Fall was zoned out.

He called out Falls name a couple of times before walking up to him. Fallon looked up at him confused as Fathan took Sagira out his arms and walked off. He looked around before he finished making the milk for Sagira since it was close time for her to eat again.

He stood inside the kitchen while looking at the faucet drip for more than 5 minutes before hearing his doorbell ring. He saw Fathan make his way out his room, grabbing the bottle out of his hand on the way to the front door.

Fathan opened the door and let Pharaoh inside along with Sonder. He handed the baby and the bottle to Sonder before grabbing Pharaohs hand and dragging him to his room and closing the door.

𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

I started feeding Sagira while sitting on the couch as Fallon just stared at me. Fathan done already told me what happened and why he so zoned out over text so I wasn't really trippin.

"Fall, sit down baby." I said, grabbing his hand and sitting him on the couch since he was just standing infront of me. He look like he stayed up all night.

Sagi had finished all her milk so I sat the bottle on the table and lifted her up to turn her around before patting her back to burp her. Once she burped, she laid her head on shoulder and started playing with my braids.

I stuck her pacifier inside her mouth so she wouldn't chew on them. "Fall?" I said as he slowly turned his head to look at me and hummed. "You wanna talk to me and tell me what happened?" I asked, watching him nod his head.

I turned my body to where I was facing him and sat him in between my legs. "Talk, baby." I said, standing Sagira up in my lap as I stared at him.

He a took few minutes before breathing in and looking at me. He hesitantly started to talk to me, telling me everything from the time he was a child to what happened just the other day. He took more than an hour to tell me everything but I listened to all of it.

There were times when he stopped talking because he was crying to hard but he continued anyway. When he was finished he ended up going to sleep with his head and legs ontop of me after turning the TV on and watching it for 3 minutes.

Sagira ended up falling asleep too but she was laying on my stomach with Fallons arm around her so she wouldn't fall. I heard Fathans bedroom door open before seeing Pharaoh limp into the living room, staring at me.

"Yall fucked huh?" I said, referring to his limp and Fathans clothes he had on. He probably just took a bath or some shit. "Shut the fuck up, and no we didn't. I made him mad so he slammed me on the bed a lil too hard." He mumbled, as he went inside the kitchen to fix him some water.

𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

I sat at the edge of the bed and looked through my phone before feeling it get taken out my hand. I looked up at Pharaoh as he sat in my lap and straddled me.

I put my hands on his hips as he pecked my lips and leaned back up, looking at me. "You not gon leave me right?" He mumbled, wrapping his arms around my neck. "Why would I leave yo dumbass?" I asked him cause in all honesty why the fuck would I leave.

Yea, might do some fucked up shit but I won't leave. "Ion know, just wanna make sure." He responded, this time wrapping his legs around me. "What is you doin?" I said, feeling his legs squeeze around me.

"Nofin." He muttered into my neck. I looked at the TV as I wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing his shoulder where my shirt was slipping off.

"You gon cheat on me?" He asked, laying his head on my shoulder. "Nawl." I said, noticing he was in one of them moods where he starts doubting himself.

"You gon stay loyal and stay wif me even when I start actin crazy?" He asked again as I nodded my head and kissed his neck. "You gon be honest wif me?" He said, mumbling as he lifted his head to look at me.

"Yea baby." I responded, kissing him before using my hand to pull his head back by his hair. I started kissing and licking his neck while he continued asking the questions. "You promise you not gon leave?" He asked, grabbing the back of my head and grinding on me as he squeezed his legs around me more.

"I promise I'm not gon leave." I promised, pecking his lips before gripping his ass. "And I'm yours so you have to be mine, right?" He moaned out lightly.

"Mhm, all yours." I mumbled, sucking on his neck, sticking my hand inside my sweatpants that he was wearing. He rested his head on my shoulder as I stuck a finger inside him.

"So that means you can't leave." He muttered, shaking a lil. "Yea, that means I can't leave baby." I said answering him, sticking another finger in before moving them in and out.

"Mm, and if I have ran- fuckkk." He dragged out as I hit his prostate. He moved his hand back to hold my wrist, feeling his breath on my neck. "Lemme finishh." He whined while he gripped my wrist.

He saying that but he still moving himself on my fingers and squeezing around them. "If I have r-random mood swings, you won't leave righ- mm." He asked, shaking and digging his nails into my wrist as he gripped the back of my shirt letting me know he just came.

"Nawl baby, I won't leave." I said, licking his jaw while I kept moving and turning my fingers. He shook more as I felt him drool on my shirt.

"So i- if I get obsessed and possessive, you w-wont think im crazy right?" He moaned out making me cover his mouth knowing that after he nut the first time he be loud as hell when he nut the second time.

"Nawl, I won't think you crazy." I mumbled, seeing his saliva run down his chin after I uncovered his mouth. I took my fingers out and tapped his thigh for him to get up.

"Take yo shit off."