25 | Catalina Is A Genius

C A T A L I N A

C A T A L I N A

When I awoke the next morning, I groggily wiped my eyes with the back of my hand as I fluttered them open. It took longer than a while to notice the fact that last night wasn't a dream; the confirmation was right under me.

Somehow, I managed to crawl on top of Lorenzo during the night. My face was nestled into the crook of his neck whilst his hands firmly wrapped around my waist. Our legs were entwined with each other, resembling the vines of plants. His firm and bare upper body was soft under mine. As I brushed my face cheek against his, I became aware of the ink that marked his body with intricate swirls, shapes, and symbols. They were swimming all over his body, making him look ever so intimidating. I was tempted to put my fingers to use and trace the pretty patterns but I didn't want to ruin his sleep. That would mean.

He looked so dangerous sleeping, with his sharp jaw that resembled the edge of a knife and his furrowed, thick brows. Sleep seemed like something that didn't give him peace, I could feel his tension. I found myself entranced by his beauty, he was crafted down to every detail with such intricate features, I couldn't help but be dazed by him. His plump pink lips and long, thick eyelashes that curled upwards didn't take away from his intimidating and menacing appearance, however.

Lorenzo's hands unraveled from my waist and settled a little farther- oh. He put his large hands on my buns. My patootie. My bum. I felt heat travel up my neck and to the tip of my ears, drenching me in a heated red. Embarrassed and too afraid to wake him, I sighed into his neck, his hands squeezing my patootie a little more at my shy action.

Suddenly, he shifted a little, causing my thigh to ride up his leg. At his sudden movement, I felt something hard digging into my thigh. I paused, confused with what it was. Taking a quick glance at the satisfied expression on his face, I doubtfully reached my hand down to feel what it was. I had a feeling it was his phone, which was why I wanted to reach down and grab it so that I could hopefully play some games and wait until he wakes up. Though, when I reached my hand down ever so slowly and lightly pat the hard phone, I frowned when I couldn't feel any hard edges.

A deep growl escaped Lorenzo's throat, startling me. He sounded like he was in pain and I found my eyes widen at the fact that I may have been the cause of his obvious discomfort.

Within the split of a second, his arms roughly grabbed my waist as he switched out positions so that he was now on top of me, his hips pushing in between my legs. An involuntary whine left my parted lips because of the weight between my legs.

"Do you know what you were touching, hm?" He lightly wrapped his thick fingers around my neck, brushing his thumb along the side as he leaned down and whispered in my ear with his gruff morning voice.