Sukuna - Touch (part one)

Pain is inevitable for a Jujutsu Sorcerer, you tell yourself this everyday. It's clear that it's just something that comes with the job.

What doesn't come with the job however, is your ever persistent stomach pains.

You don't know why you get them, honestly it could be due to a thousand things at this point. All you know is that it hurts.

Walking out of your room, bent at the waist with a hand pressed against your stomach, you make your way to the schools kitchen. Maybe, just maybe, you'll find something to calm it down. If push comes to shove you'll put warm water on a rag and see if that does anything.

Trying not to think about the coiling and clenching of your abdomen, you push open the kitchen door.

Sadly, this was a big ass kitchen, and you're not that familiar with it. After flicking on the light, you see a figure bent in the corner.

Without you even saying anything, it whips its head around and you realize that it's Itadori. Staring at his wide eyes, you tilt your head in question.

"Okay," He drawls slowly, "I may or may not be eating the chocolate Gojo got from his last business trip."

"It makes you more suspicious that you're huddled in the corner like that."

Itadori sighs, "You're right."

You go to ask him for help finding something for your stomach, but before you can get a chance, Sukuna's mouth appears on his cheek.

"Brat. This chance is too good, let me at them." The mouth says evilly.

"Go away." Itadori slams his hand down onto his cheek, rubbing the spot with discontent afterward, "So what are you doing in here this late anyway?"

"My stomach is killing me. I'm looking for something to help."

Yet again, a mouth appears on Itadori's cheek, "Let me out, I won't do anything."

"Like I believe you." Itadori replies, going to slap his hand over the offending mouth.

"I swear on it. You can pull me back whenever." Sukuna was grumbling, but obviously sincere.

That threw both you and Itadori for a loop.

"Well, I'm not supposed to. Sukuna, what do you even want to do?"

"Help them with the stomach bullshit."

"Why?" You say, budding into the conversation. You were majorly over it at this point, honestly just wanting to get back to your room.

It must show on your face, because Itadori's concern for you grows.

"Y/N, is it okay if I let him take control?" He askes slowly.

"Do whatever. Just do it fast if anything because I'm about to keel over."

He looks hesitant, but quickly relaxes his features and allows Sukuna to take over him.

You were scared, obviously, he was the king of curses after all. Even though he swore to Itadori that he wouldn't do anything, he probably has a loophole of some kind.

You don't want to deal with this right now.

You watch as Itadori's features shift slightly and take on the black inked marks. No matter how many times you watch this change, it still baffles you.

He opens his eyes and smirks at you, making you feel like a ant under his gaze. You clutch your stomach harder.

"Why did you want to have control?" You're trying to keep your voice steady, but oh god this doesn't seem good.