Venti- Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Characters: Venti

Requested by Keylanis3

Request:

Really like wirting this, I could really use some Fluff at the moment

-

Venti

Venti has been alive for hundreds of years, the idea of love has flickered in his head various times before only to diminish like a flame. The bard tends to remind himself that's he's an archon. An immortal deity that has roamed the earth for hundreds of years and shall continue so for hundreds more. How would a partner fit into that? A mortal one?

Venti is aware that if his partner were mortal he would have to grief over their death. To have his heart stabbed again, reminiscent of the time his friend was killed and he had no power to change it

Who would he have then? Who would hug him and braid his hair? Who would he sing to every night as he cradles gently?

So the bard defected away from the idea of love. To avoid those situations and the overwhelming grief that would follow.

Of course, he was always flirty, it part of his nature as the playful bard. He wasn't seeking to find a potential partner from it. Just for the giggles and laughs

Yet there was a shift the moment his aqua-green lands landed on your e/c ones. He was mesmerized by you, whether your a traveler or citizen of Mondstadt- you had captured the Bard's interest and heart.

It doesn't take long for Venti to come to terms with himself that he has a crush on you. He notices how his heart ails whenever you leave to do something else, already missing your soothing aura as you disappeared from his line of sight. Or how his spirits are lifted whenever you glance at him with a single smile.

Whenever he catches you in his sight of vision, Venti feels a pull guiding him towards you, to be in your presence once more. His desire to make you smile and laugh greater than anything he has felt.

He catches on to the little details of your actions. How you slightly fiddle with your fingers when you're struck nervous. Or how you laugh whenever he made one of his childish flirts towards you. He was always left intrigued by every bit of it, your laugh, the subtle actions that differentiate you from others.

Venti continues his flirty and playful manner as normal, yet part of him wanted it to be real. He increased his antics by just a bit, being more playful towards you. His senses heighten whenever a grin curled upon your lips, laughing from his jokes. He tends to ask jokingly things such as " We should date." Of course, to you, it was just another joke from the playful bard, not a second thought to it. Venti however wanted it to be real.

Yet he tried to hold himself back, reminding himself of the grief that follows of a mortal lover. The heartache that will plague him if he isn't careful about his emotions. But every time he gets a glance of your figure he's drawn back to being helpless. The way your eyes twinkle in the light made his senses aflame. Your smile makes his heart flutter. A smile that causes Venti to live through a moment of peace, no archon duties to be fulfilled, just a bard and his heart. The bard couldn't help falling in love with you