55. Maximum Effort! One For All Gone Wild! Part 1

Previously....

"How'd you guys even get here so fast?" Sato asked. "Ears over there had the idea to stick one of my grenades to the lizard girl and watch her explode, though she evaded that attack, she didn't see ME WAITING FOR HER TO FUCK UP!". "and what about Kamakiri?". "We got home with a combined assault. Just like what we did here....". "We had to hurry to save your sorry asses!". "Aw come on! We didn't really need saving!". "Yeah whatever. Let's just go back and hope shitty Deku doesn't ruin my chances of going against him! Hes the one I really want to fight!". Bakugo said as he walked off, talking about Rowe.

As the people cleared the arena, Delsin like always dealt with the injuries. "Amazing show of work, Class A! Amazing teamwork! Amejiki-san, your thoughts!". Tamaki, who was by Rowe, who was healing his burns, spoke. "They did good. Their attacks were coordinated. My target was Bakugo as I'm sure they knew. Everything I tried to throw their way, they countered and eventually dealt with me separately and quickly too. Bakugo, was a remarkable leader, protecting his team to the max. They were a remarkable team and a force to be reckoned with. Class B, however, they were more loose, unfortunately. They just decided to attack with no real plan on who to target. It was a mess on their end". Aizawa nodded. "Excellent, I was gonna say the same. Now, Round 5 is next. We'll take a quick break but then to battle. Rowe-san, you're up!".

Delsin smiled. He was ready for this. After all these amazing fights, he was ready to unwind and get in the mix, especially hearing he can interfere with teams, he was ready now more than ever. He turned to Class B, who just eyed him with calculation though Monoma just smiled mockingly at him. He thought he could get an easily win off him. 'I'll show you bastard.....'. He then turned to Class A, who then looked at him worriedly. Though Midoriya, he looked at him with determination, which made Rowe smile. Delsin cracked his knuckles. "MAXIMUM EFFORT IS IN MOTION"

Now!!!!

Delsin was seen on the benches, just chilling with the big three members as they coached him, more frankly, they lectured him on his match with the Class A and B. "Try and slow down, man. You're physically the fastest person in the damn school. It'll be unfair if you run too hard" Togata said. "You should probably not fight back too hard either. You are a good fighter. We know it, they know it but this time, don't show it. Defense only. Or don't, I don't care" Amejiki said as he sighed and looked away. "Oh! Hey! You should, like, also not use too much of your second quirk, if you know what I mean. You'll win too easy. Just stick to smoke and neon and you'll be fine" Nejire said as he sighed.

In order to be a good target, he had to be a decently easy target. He never knew how much he had to hold back until now. 'Was it this annoying for them too?' Delsin thought as he stared at the Big three. No, he mused. Their matches were relatively easier then his. He had Midoriya in his group. He was the only person with the potential to give him a hard time, especially now that hes handicapped to like 10% of his power, though it will be easier now since he had mastered his quirk, he can switch without absorbing now so he it's not so bad. "Right, I know, I know. Don't worry, I got it! I'm not like Mirio!". "Hey!" The blonde said as he playfully glared at Delsin. Nejire grabbed Delsin by his shoulders and stared at him with her loving eyes.

"No pressure if you lose, Delsin-kun. In fact, that's pur entire point of being in these matches, we're supposed to get caught. Our job though, is to.make it as hard but also  achievable as possible. Remember, Smoke and Neon, that's all you'll need here. Don't overdo it". Delsin nodded his head. He turned to see his enemies: Class A and Class B. Monoma looked over to him and smiled arrogantly like he knew he was going to win. He turned his eyes to Midoriya who just looked determined to prove something, though his team looked less than sure, seeing as their target was the class' best student.