chapter 35

Lorenzo pov

"Why are you guys flinching?" David asked

"What the fuck did you'll do?" Micheal screamed at them.

Elijah told them about the laptop, basement clothes incident and how she was roaming whole wet in the evening and everything this 4 were there . Everyone was furious right now.

"But, it might be a small prank right?" Colton said worried for 4 of them.

"Yes, maybe" Xavier said. He can't believe they will do something like that.

Then I told them about that movie night. What all they said about Alesa and she heard it.

"This is your last chance speak" Xander yelled at them.

"I-i plann-ed ever-ything and"he told the rest of the things. Like how they 4 planned everything and to get her into the trouble and I was so disappointed in them especially in alex and the next thing I knew after he finished saying what he did was I. Punched him in face.

I punched him anywhere over his Body and although he was strong. He isn't strong as me.

I turned around and saw Elijah was beating the shit out of Logan and mason was beating James and Thomas was beating Charles.

And rest of my brothers looks disappointed and hurt seeing their brothers like that but no one dared to come in between as they knew they deserve it.

"I'm so-rry Lor-enz-o" Alex said in between punches.

"oouch it hurts Thomas" Charles said while crying

"Did you guys thought before hurting her? No, then why should we think before hurting You'll" Elijah said to them.

[author here - you won't believe guys I seriously enjoyed writing this and laughed my ass off]

4 of them were badly beaten and had bruises all over the faces and body. I was still angry but I controlled myself. I can't even kill them after all they are my brothers and I love them as much as I love Alesa.

"They 4 of you are grounded and once we get home I want all your electronics and cars keys" I said and they nodded.

It's been 3 hours since that and Xander checked theirs bruises and gave them painkillers and cream to apply. No one spoke After what happened.

As time was passing by we were getting scared. It almost 20 minutes left before completing 4 hours and I was scared. I didn't want to loose her not right now. I just want her to wake up and engulfed me into her arms.

The nurse came into the room and told us to follow her. I was scared for the news that will be coming next.
She took us to outside Alesa room and said "Congratulations, she's awake. She's a fighter"

The tears which were in my eyes finally dropped. It was tears of happiness. I quickly hugged Elijah and Thomas and we went inside after wiping our tears.

She was awake and looking at us. I went first to her and gave her a hug and said "I love you too" and she smiled. All Of our brothers hugged her and asked 'how's she now?' except those 4

She saw them covered up in bruises and head low. She got worried. I could say that from her face expression.

"What happened to you guys? Are you okay? Does it hurt? Did you'll show to doctor?" she asked. So Many questions. Wow I'm not even surprised. She care for them.

But they didn't answer. Their heads were still low

"Xander, can you please check them?" she asked to Xander and he was looking so proud. After all what they did she care for Them.

"he already checked them bambina" Micheal said and she nodded

"Does it hurt?" she asked to Them but they still didn't reply and I saw hurt on her face.

"please don't ignore me. I'm sorry" she said and was about to cry and they looked at her with hurt and guilt expression.

"Don't apologize, it's our fault." Charles said

"we really sorry for everything we did" James said

"We deserved all these after hurting you so much" Logan said pointing at their bruises.

"Can you forgive us?" Charles asked.

"I was never mad at you after all you all are my brothers" she said and opended her arms for them to hug her and they did except Alex.

I Made my way towards him and grab his wrist and took Him upstairs on the room where there was no one.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him calmly.

He didn't respond to me and made a eye contact and hugged me and I hugged him back and he broke down. I've never seen him like this. Not even when Dad died .

I made him sit on the bench and he was sitting closely to me as I will leave him.

"You hate me?" he asked I shook my head as 'no'. I could never hate him. He is my brother after all . I love him so much that I will even take a bullet for him.

"I know you are possessive for Alesa and it's same for me with Alexa and that time when you went upside to call Alexa for dinner.[the time when Alexa told Alesa to leave and then enzo confroted her and she locked herself In the room.  (just letting you'll know if you forgot)] I heard you guys talking and I asked her about it and she told me everything and on fathers day Alexa was crying in her room because she missed John. I know John did wrong with Alesa but he was always there for Alexa as a father figure and I realized how much she loves him and she was inseparable from Him but still she left her home because of Alesa and I was mad at Alesa for that. I thought that I hate her but when you told me that she met with an accident. I was scared and I realised that I don't hate her. I love her just like I love alexa" Alex said looked down guilty.

"I'm happy that you realised" I said and gave him a hug. And he was needed of that.

----
Third update of the day....

Well did you like it when they got beating?😂😂 trust me that was the favorite part of mine😂😂

I know many of you wanted alesa to not forgive them and do kind of stuffs and wanted to give 4 of them a lot of punishments And I wanted to do the same but you know I kind of have different plans for the story.. So sorry to disappoint you guys but I guess the punishment they got was fine.

If you guys didn't check out my last book yet please do.. I hope you will like that as well 'My 5 brothers'