Tea Party (2)

Third Person POV

Really, no one can't believe how elegant her introduction like a princess style.

"I apologize for being late because of some matter." She put her two hands infront her without bowing to express her sincereness of apologizing.

All of them were struck by her. "Lady Alisha, I brought some refresment for complying in my unreadiness."she said and motioned to Sir Steve to bring it to the table.

It was cookies, milk and sugar cubes, coming from the Mansion of de la Schulz.

"Oh, thank you very much, Lady Ellesmeere." She also smiled at the young child. She was the youngest out there. Since Lady Alisha just turned 7 years old last month ago and the other 3 other lady here are between 5-7.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The Other nobles become familiar with Ellesmeere since she was really a bright person. Meanwhile, Lady Alisha was still dumbfounded and cannot believe what's happening.

"It's a good thing you came, Lady Ellesmeere." Said by the Daughter of the Marquess, Lady Evangeline Euphie d'Niclaus. The Lady has a soft green hair and emerald eyes, wearing a light pink dress.

Ellesmeere brightly smiled. "I panicked because I was already late." She twiddle her fingers which was cute by the eyes of the other's. "It was my first time attending a tea party." She shyly said that makes the Ladies smiled.

She thinks that it's her first time, aside having a tea time with the Prince and her family.

"We were glad to hear that we're the first one to shared your first experience." Spoke by the Daughter of a Viceroy, Lady Delaney Faye y Morgan. She has a wavy brown hair with hazelnut eyes wearing a light brown dress.

"I hope you don't find us boring, Lady Ellesmeere." Natatawa naman na sabi ng Daughter of the Count, Lady Francesca Paige Doanhue, she has a orangish yellow hair with a pair of almond eyes and wearing a violet dress.

"No, it's fine. I was glad to be here." Ellesmeere smiled while she said that. All of the Ladies became comfortable to Ellesmeere as their conversation continued.

"Put some milk and put sugar cubes according to the sweetness you're liking." Ellesmeere suggested, she's making a milk tea. The other Ladies follow her instruction. When they taste it their fave lighten up. "It's tasty and refreshing." Lady Alisha reacted and followed by the other's.

"I'm glad you it suit your taste. I drink like thay because I'm still a child." Ellesmeere laughed so all of them too.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"It was nice having you attented my Tea Party, Lady Meere." Lady Alisha said as her expression was ecstatic and happy.

"I also enjoyed Lady's company." Lady Delaney seconded.

They became friends in instant for just a moment and all of them were happy.

"Alisha!" They all turned to the Young Boy who called Lady Alisha. He's none other than her older brother, Alistar Lukas De White.

"Brother! What brought you here?" Asked by Lady Alisha.

"Oh- Forgive my shamelessness, My Ladies." He slightly bowed when he noticed that her sister have guests. "I am Alistair Lukas De White, Brother of Alisha." He introduced himself. His eyes drifted to the Ladies.