4🤍

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

"So-sorry... sooo so soo-sooryy.. Wo aapki tie dekh pet me gud gudi mach rahi thi socha theek kardu... sorry.." Kainaat squeaks and moves back, when her feet collides with the table making her fall on him as he was still holding her tiny wrists.

(So-sorry... sooo so soo-sooryy.. Seeing your tie so rumpled, something tickled in my stomach so I thought to straighten it... Sorry.. )

Her widen at his act. She tries to get up, but his firm grip doesn't allow him to do so.

"Kya kar rahe hain aap ye?" Kainaat squeaks.

(What are you doing?)

"Andhi ho? Peeche dekha nahi kya hai? Agar gir jaati toh?" Aaban seethes and true to his words, there was a glass table behind her and she couldn't imagine what would have happened to her if she would have fallen on that thing.

(Are you blind? See whats behind you first! What if you fall down?)

By now, she was almost straddling him, his strong cologne cocooning her senses like a warm blanket in winter.

"Gosh! This man smells amazing!" Kainaat nods at her inner subconscious to which Aaban looks in bewilderment.

"Tum theek ho? Ye baar baar kyu apna sar hilati rehti ho?" Aaban looks at her as if she has grown two heads.

(Are you okay? why do you always shake your head?)

She opens her mouth to give a strong reply when a low whistle from behind interrupts her.
She looks from Aaban's shoulder only to get a shock.

The whole pagal paltan was standing there, looking at her with a look she didn't want to decipher, while Fawad was wiggling her brows like a dork.

"Kya horaha hai yaha par?" Ibrahim narrows his eyes on them, more specifically, their position.

(Whats going on here?)

Embarrassment would be an understatement to what kainaat felt.

She didnt mind the paltan seeing this, but Ibrahim bhai? He was like her father.
She tries to get up but to no avail.

"Chodeinn!" Kainaat shrieks at Aaban to which he raises his one eyebrow.

(Leave me!)

"Kadwa Karela is back on field." And this time Kainaat didn't nod back at her inner subconscious.

"Maine pakda hi nahi. Abhi ke liye." Aaban raises his hands to show her and no, his last words were not a whisper.
Kainaat heard it clearly but she was not able to interpret what he was saying.

(I never held you, not yet.)

Kainaat looks down only to see her hands were gripping Aaban's broad shoulder so tight that creases appeared on his shirt which didn't have a crease until now.

She hastily gets up, smoothing his creases to which Aaban stifles his laughter. she clearly was a victim of OCD.

Moving her soft hands from his shoulders, Aaban leaves the room leaving her for the stray dogs.

Kainaat slowly turns towards her cousins and take small steps towards them while Ibrahim goes behind Aaban.

"Appppppiiiiiiiiii!!!" Fawad teasingly stretches his words to which Kainaat glares at him.

Sensing her embarrassment, Washma comes to her rescue.

"Chalo dinner karte hain." Washma and Kainaat moves towards the dining hall together.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें