{ 0.8 }

"CAPUT DRACONIS." Said Percy, one of the two Gryffindor Prefect's.
The painting of the 'Fat Lady' opened, like a door; to an unknown room.

"First years, in you come." Said Percy.
The children came through a small passage-way, and into a beautiful room.

It was gorgeous. Neither Harry or Lily had ever seen anything like it.
The walls were patterned, and a deep red colour, as was the majority of the room.

It was filled with tables, arm-chairs and couches, along with a large window at the front of the room.

There was also a narrow stone staircase at the side of the room, the Potter's guessed that lead to the dormitories.

Many gasps were heard from the first years, as Percy showed them around the room.

"Boys, don't even think of trying to get into the girls dormitories. Because, to it it bluntly, you can't." He said, although the boys didn't seem to mind.

They were then shown to their dorms, where Harry found out he shared a dorm with Ron, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas and Neville Longbottom, along with Tommy Lupin, and Lily found out she would be sharing a dorm with Hermione Granger, Lavender Brown, Parvati Patil, and a girl who didn't seem to like her, Chloe Thorne.

They found that their belongings were already payed out on their beds, Lily smiled to herself as she thought of how different her life was about to become, and how much more homely Hogwarts was compared to Number Four, Privet Drive.

She sat on the bed that was closest to the two large windows, laying her pyjamas on her bed, along with the other girls.

Lavender, Parvati and Chloe made conversation after all of the dorm mates had all gotten changed into their pyjamas, and it was now nearing nine o'clock.

Hermione and Lily had struck up a conversation the book; A Secret Garden, as the two had read it.

The two laughed, and talked, and pretty much got to know each-other, until it got late, and the dorm mates decided it was time to go to bed.

"Right, I'm gonna go to bed. Night 'Mione." Said Lily, smiling.
"Goodnight Lily!" Hermione replied, before the five girls all put their lights off, and drifted off to sleep.

All except one.
Lily.

She shut her eyes, but couldn't sleep.
She kept seeing something, every time she shut her eyes, even for less than a second.

Blink. Green light, crying.

Every time.

She wasn't sure what was wrong with her, not she thought maybe it was because it was her first night at this new place, and she was just a bit disoriented.

She sighed, before looking under her bed, at her only two pairs of worn-out shoes.
Her Adidas trainers, and her white and red Converse.

At least, they were supposed to be white and red.
Lily had drawn so many random things on them, for no reason, so they were a random mix of bright, and dark colours.

Lily was, in fact quite good at drawing.
She drew very random things, such as colourful fish, snakes, birds, lions, and other random animals. Eyes, clothing, clocks, mouths, anything that came to mind.

Most of her drawings looked like Graffiti, but they looked pretty cool, to be perfectly honest.

She smiled to herself, before grabbing them, along with a very full pencil case in her trunk, packed with random markers, and pencils.