Epilogue

Time to tie all the loose ends.

No one's POV:

"My scarf!" The h/c girl chased after her scarf, again dashing carelessly onto the road. Just as she was about to make contact with a truck, she was yanked back by her waist, narrowly missing getting hit by the bus.

She felt a firm grip on her waist as she was pulled closer to a warm body, she looked up and met heterochromatic eyes.

"You want to end up there again?" He scolded and dragged her away from the busy road.

No more chasing scarves across the road for her. No sir.

She sheepishly grinned, "Well maybe I'll meet another version of you?"

"Over my dead body." His grip tightened and he glared while she poked his cheeks,

"That's basically how it works you know." He didn't say anything, he may look like a terrible clingy boyfriend but he wasn't ready to fully let go of her after that incident. Especially when it seemed she'll slip out of his fingers once again if he closed his eyes.

Walking into the coffee shop, the teasing girlfriend and the flustered boyfriend ordered their drinks, "An espresso and ... chocolate milk please."

"Hey! I can order my own chocolate milk!"

"Sure you can."

The blond spiky haired barista rolled his eyes, "You both suck. Can't even tone it down in my shop?! OI DEKU! CHOCCY MILKY FOR THE KID and an espresso."

A curly haired boy, having black hair which under some light even gave a shade of green popped his head, "You got it Kaachan!" He grinned and got to work.

The girl's mouth was hung open, the man next to her had to clamp it up,"Stop sending an invitation to flies Y/n. Unless it's an invitation to me."

"THEY'RE HERE TOO?!"

"STOP SCREAMING!"

"KAACHAN!"

Todoroki shook his head and patted Y/n's head, "Leave her alone. She's still in shock." Y/n whipped around to him, "How is this possible? You guys have lives here too?" Todoroki guided her to a booth and sat her down, "It's kind of complicated. " He took a deep breath and stared at her straight in the eye, "I remember my life here, but I also remember my life in that fantasy world too."

Y/n blinked, "Well don't people find it weird that you're named after the same character in the book?" Barista Bakugo placed their drinks down and put his hands on his hips, "Yeah whatever the fuck happened to me being a fucking Dragon Lord. Tch. Downgrade."

Todoroki rolled his eyes, "The book is barely known here now. No one really knows about the book named 'cursed' now. Except us." He took another sip when Deku placed a plate of some brownies Infront of them and smiled, "It's on the house."

Bakugo narrowed his eyes, "That's coming out of your paycheck nerd."

Ring ring!!

The shop door opened to show more familiar faces, Momo, Uraraka, Iida, Denki, the whole squad. Uraraka met the girl's eyes and smiled, "I hope you didn't forget about us~"

Midoriya immediately chirped up, "That's why I put more brownies!"

"That's coming out of your paycheck too damn nerd."

The e/c eyed girl smiled while Todoroki grumbled, "Here I was hoping to catch some alone time with you." Denki mocked, "OHOHOHO! What were you planning on doing with our y/n alone huh?"

"Kiss."

"SCANDALOUS." Momo squeaked and hugged the H/c haired girl tightly, away from the devilish Todoroki.

She  laughed as they all say down and joked around, Shoto gripped herhand from underneath the table, there was a whisper in her ear, "You owe me a kiss just so you know."

She laughed, her cheeks burning, "Thirsty one aren't you?" Bakugo scoffed and shoved Todoroki to make room for him,"Oi half and half, go woof woof."

"Why? Want me to speak your bedroom language Bakugo? Now I always knew you had a thing—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMMIT."

"Aw Kaachan wants a bone."

"I got a bone for him right here in my pants—" Denki hollered and Kirishima burst laughing.

"SHUT UP!"

She laughed and squeezed his hand.

I'd love to get hit by a truck again.

In a distance, the group's laughter and jokes were being observed by a trio. Two gentlemen, with silver hair and blue eyes and a young girl with them, her black hair flowing with purple tips at the end. She concealed her eyes with sunglasses while the two grown men laughed in front of her.

"This one, was a major success don't you think? We had a happy death this time." Spoke one who flipped through the pages of the book, a book not found anywhere now.

As if it's existence should remain a secret.

The other twin grinned, "Too bad we won't have any viewers who'll read this book. But that's for the best don't you think Mr. Guardian angel."

The 'guardian angel' pouted, "You played more of a role this time in the novel Mr.Butler which isn't fair at all. Next time, it's my turn." The girl sharing tea with them scowled, "You two morons never give me a happy ending!"

"Aw but Abby, you wanted to be tragic. Don't you remember? Atleast this time you weren't....so bad?"

"Yeah...so bad."

She rubbed her temples and glared at them, "You two imbeciles have too much fun in re-creating stories for your own good." They mischievously giggled at this and pulled out another book, paying for their tea, the three siblings got up and started moving in another direction.

"Hey Abby! How about this time we do one for the Dragon King. Lord explosion Murder? He seems lonely." The playful guardian angel said innocently while the butler scoffed, "Oh please. Our main protagonist, Deku doesn't get enough love anyway."

"I want no part in your next stories. You both kill me off early."

"We'll promise to give u a happy ending this time Abigail!"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID LAST TIME YOU DORKS! IM TELLING MOM AND DAD."

"NO!!!"

BONK

".....Ow...ok we're sorry Abigail."

"....so Dragon King?"

Fin~
Or is?

Is joke
Or is?

( ꈍᴗꈍ)