{/ 5 \}

Izuku
Well my car is here to pick me up. How do I say goodbye to Kacchan though...

Izuku: "Well.....uh....thank you for the hospitality. See you next week."

I bow and begin to leave. As I open the door I notice that Kacchan is still following me. That's when I noticed Chisaki is in the car. Great...

Before I can make my way down the steps Kacchan turns me around and hugs me.

WHAT ARE YOH DOING IDIOT?!

Katsuki: "I'll miss you..."

I could feel my anger vanish and my heart be squeezed. Damn it....I can't show him that I still have feelings for him...

He lets go of me and I make my way down the steps and get into the car.

Chisaki: "So he still has feelings for you..."

Izuku: "Yes master...."

Chisaki: "I'm guessing you still have feelings for him too."

Izuku: "N-No! I don't love anyone right now...."

Yeah....it's best that I don't give you hope Kacchan. It's not like I can it either.

Chisaki: "Are you sure?"

Chisaki grabs my face and makes me look at him.

Izuku: "I'm sure."

Chisaki clicks his tongue and removes his mask. He leans in and begins to kiss me. I remember kissing was my favorite thing to do with Kacchan. It made my whole body heat up and it made me feel special...

Kacchan....made me feel special...

Katsuki
Shit. I didn't realize Chisaki came to pick him up. That's when I realized, Chisaki was kissing Izuku. Oh hell no! I took one step and realized, I....didn't have a say. Damn it, he forces Deku to do what he wants and I don't help the case. If anything, I make it worse....

Katsuki: "Kirishima, find out how much Deku owes. I also want you to find out who his friends are and set up 24/7 protection for all of them."

Kirishima: "Oh, uh.....okay..."

3rd person
Everyone could see that the blonde was very annoyed. More than usual. When Izuku arrived back at the estate. He was greeted with Uraraka and Mina. Chisaki didn't trust many of his members to take care of Izuku. Since he held the right hand man position by basically doing nothing, and it pissed some members.

Izuku: "Hey guys..."

Uraraka: "I was worried about you! How did it go? He didn't do anything to you did he? DID HE!?"

Izuku: "It's fine. Nothing happened..."

The subtle smile and blush soon made them realize that something did happen. Mina smirked to Uraraka and Uraraka knew what to do.

Uraraka: "Oh, I guess you're happy to be back with Kai then?"

That ruined the soft aura that Izuku had. He just looked around and sighed.

Mina: "Dont worry we wouldn't just rat you out. So....what's got you all 'soft spoken and kind' you usually look like you hate your life."

Izuku: "I—I don't look soft..."

Izuku soon turned a deeper shade of pink.

Uraraka: "I heard that Katsuki Bakugou is your age, right? I guess you have a small crush there. Like Romeo and Juliet."

Mina shook her head.

Mina: "Let's head to Izu's room and keep talking. I need to tell you some more things."

As they walked to Izuku's room they bumped into Tenko, he preferred to be called Shigaraki oddly enough.

Shigaraki: "Well if it isn't little Izuku. Done playing with your 'master'."

Izuku: "I just got back from business, so no need to worry."

Shigaraki: "No need to act so tough. You know what my intentions are."

Izuku: "And Im sure I've made my decision clear."

Shigaraki: "Yeah, yeah. You'll come crawling to me eventually."

Shigaraki soon walked away. Izuku didn't like the vibe he had when he was around him.

Mina: "Honest to god, I feel like Kai is better than Tenko. So I say you made the right call."

Izuku: "It's mostly that if I were caught with someone else he'd kill them off and then probably kill me too."

Uraraka: "Kai should just leave you alone and move on. You deserve better."

Izuku: "Yeah..."

He thought otherwise. He always felt that this was karma paying him back for breaking Katsuki's heart. They finally entered the room and Izuku locked the door.

Mina: "Now I can tell you! I'm surprised you don't know that Izuku actually had a love life before Kai snatched him."

Izuku: "Hey!"

Uraraka: "Wait, really?!"

Mina: "With another head of a clan too. The very same one he went to spend the night with."

Uraraka: "So....Izuku?! You basically spent the night at your ex-boyfriend's!?"

Izuku: "Yeah...."

Izuku blushed knowing that only his friends were around.

Uraraka: "Dont tell me....you still like him?"

Izuku: "Does it matter if I do..."

Izuku made his way to the window.

Izuku: "If I don't I'm just stuck in this hell unless I want Kai to be my lover. And if I do.....I could end up hurting Kacchan all over again...."

Mina: "Oh? You have a nickname for him?"

Izuku: "I! I don't like him okay..."

He was in denial....

Uraraka: "Well....hypothetically speaking, if you were to like him, would you go be with him?"

Izuku: "In a heart beat, he was my first love....if any love I've had..."

Mina: "Awww! That's so cute! I just remember having a crush on one of my friends in high school."

Izuku: "You mean Kirishima?"

Mina: "Why you little—HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!"

Izuku: "I was just a loner in high school, but that doesn't mean I wasn't watching."

Mina: "Hmph, fair."

Uraraka: "Man, too bad we didn't go to the same school..."

As they kept talking Shigaraki heard in, he heard their whole conversation.

Shigaraki: "I guess if he won't do it willingly, I'll just have to force him. That's how it works with the boss anyway."

Katsuki
To think I have to wait every week to be Deku...

I just want him in my arms, always....

I sighed to myself and that's when Sero walked in.

Sero: "Hey Bakugou, I just got another meeting for you arranged."

Katsuki: "Ugh....when?"

Sero: "Tomorrow, it's with the Hassaikai clan. Apparently, only Izuku will come over to talk about the arrangements further since Kai will be out of the country."

Katsuki: "*chokes* What?!"