1.4) Some Wrecked Angel - Pt. 1

Third Person's POV:

Mia, Beatrix, and Riven were on Riven's bed.

"What are you obsessing over?" Riven asked as he looked over her shoulder and at her phone.

"Bloom? Still?" Riven asked.

"Your fault for spreading it around that she's a changeling. She's now the most interesting person at school." Beatrix said as she looked at Bloom's Insta.

"Ah, they'll move on in a couple days. They'll forget," Riven said

"I won't," Beatrix said, still looking at her phone.

"Is this like one of those weird obsession movies where you dye your hair and take her life and then, like, wear her skin or--"

Beatrix looked at Mia, "Don't be disgusting. I have much better skin," Beatrix said, making Mia chuckle.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to fight for your attention," Riven said as Mia kissed Beatrix's neck.

"Keep fighting, on both sides preferably," Beatrix smiled as Riven and Mia chuckled, continuing to kiss her neck.

*****

Mia, Dane, Beatrix, and Riven were standing in a hallway above the cafeteria.

"Is that true? About changelings?" Dane asked as Beatrix, Mia, and Riven told him about changelings.

"A hundred percent. Changelings are a way for fairies to get revenge on the First World. Swap a fairy for a First World baby and wait for it to wreak havoc. Changelings are bad news. It's why we stay on their good side," Beatrix said.

"Or try to, at least," Mia said.

Dane was about to say something when he saw Terra walking in the cafeteria.

"I'll see you guys at the assembly," Dane said before walking away.

As soon as he left, Mia, Beatrix, and Riven started laughing.

"Oh, I can't tell what's more tragic, the fact that he thinks Terra's gonna for give him for that video or that he really believed all that changeling bullsh*t you just fed him," Riven said.

Beatrix frowned, "It's not all bullsh*t. Changelings can be dangerous. You did everyone a favor, Riv."

"Well, technically, Stella let the cat out of the bag. The fact that nobody can trace it to either of us is probably a good thing," Mia said, making Beatrix chuckle.

They stood next to each other and watched the people in the cafeteria.

*****

Mia and Riven were walking around when they saw Beatrix.

Mia sneaked up behind her, "So where we going?"

Beatrix gasped and turned around, "Look at you two clingers," she chuckled.

"A mandatory assembly is a mandatory ditch. So, are you guys coming or what?" Beatrix asked.

"Lead the way," Riven smirked.

*****

Mia, Riven, and Beatrix walked into a room where they saw Bloom and Sky.