𓂸

𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐡𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 24𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Thanny?"

"Fathan?"

"Baby?"

"What Pharaoh, damn?" Fathan finally answered, snapping his head and mugging me. I scratched my neck and stared at him. "What?" He asked again.

"Nothing." I muttered, laying back on the bed and stretching out. I turned on my side and grabbed my phone. He so mean to me when he playin then dumbass games. I should just snitch n tell Fallon he aint at school since he wanna act like a bitch.

I'm starting feel unappreciated. "Cause lately, I've been feeling, feeling unappreciated." I mumbled as I sung the rest of the lyrics to the whole song before getting up.

I should just find me a new nigga, cause my nigga I got now trippin on crack right na. I walked out my room and went to Sonders room. "Heavyhanded, wake yo ass up." I mumbled, snatching the covers off him making him jump up and swing.

"Damn nigga, you tryna break my goddamn skull." I said. The nigga missed by a fuckin cm and thats from me backing up. "Fuck you bustin up in my goddamn room like you the mothafuckin opps. Almost got yo shit rocked you goofy mothafucka." He said, raising his voice and scrunching his face up.

Sonders mean mug be makin me wanna cry, that shit scary as hell. Remember when he made a nigga who tried to fight him cry because of how hard he was muggin the nigga. Especially when he pissed off, its feel like you suffocating if you go anywhere near him.

Except for Fall for some reason. A few weeks ago when Sonder had gotten pissed off all Fallon did was hit him in the back of the head and whisper something in his ear. He calmed down but you could still tell he was still kinda pissed but he aint want Fallon to get upset.

Haven't seen Fallon get pissed yet but I saw him get irritated. When Fallon get irritated his face relaxes and he stares hard as fuck with his hands behind his back like he ready to swing on somebody.

I only know that because Fathan told me, if not I would think that's just something normal he do. "Fuck you in hea fo, knockneed nigga?" He said, putting on some sweatpants. I aint even notice the nigga was naked, probably cause he tried to knock my soul from my body.

"You ain't gon put on no damn boxers or shit?" I asked following him out the room. "Nigga this my fuckin house, if I wanna freeball I can freeball shut the fuck up." He responded, going to the kitchen.

"And I'm following you around cause Fathan being a bitch." I mumbled, crossing my arms and sitting on the counter. "The nigga skippin again today?" Sonder asked, raising his eyebrow and drinking a cup of milk.

I nodded my head. "Fall gon lash the fuck ou-" And on cue Fallon FaceTimed him. "Can you put that bright ass mothafucka on the phone since he act like I don't pay phone bills." He asked Sonder.

We walked to my room and Sond handed the phone to Fathan who hesitantly took the phone. I sat on the bed, cause I'm nosy, so I could listen to him gettin yelled at.

"Yo ass gon fail yo senior year and when you fuckin do imma beat the fuck outta yo bright ass everytime I remember you failed. Watch when yo ass come home, imma fuckin strangle yo dumbass. If I get another mothafuckin call sayin that yo ugly baldheaded, bowlegged, jacked up teeth ass was absent from school, I'm beating yo ass and beatin the mothafuckas who keep calling my fuckin phone. Let them call me and wake me up again when I just fell asleep. Let them bitches call me again and imma snap every fuckin bone inside yo fuckin body. Mattafact, bring yo big feet ass home. You got 20 minutes. Too mothafuckin early for this shit." He said calmly before hanging up the phone.

Fathan scratched his face and look at Sonder who just shrugged his shoulders and walked out the room after grabbing his phone. "I'm finna get my ass beat forreal. He pissed as fuck right na." He said jumping up and putting his shoes on, almost falling over.

He grabbed his shit and pecked my lips before kissing my neck. "I love you might be dead by tomorrow though." He said, rushing out the room. I heard the front door slam before I got up and walked back to Sonders room.

"I was thinking about tell Fall to go easy on him but ion wanna get cussed out too." Sonder mumbled laying back down. He started snoring as soon as he covered up so I walked back out the room.

"Well shit." I mumbled, laying on the couch.