I love you too - Fluff/Post-smut

Description: Dream and Sapnap are friends with benefits, Dream ends up catching feelings and accidentally says I love you during aftercare.

TW: Smut, and Strong language

A/N: I don't write smut, and I never wanted to. but this prompt was really cute in my head that I have to at least attempt it, sorry—

———––-

Dream moaned softly as Sapnap slowly pulled himself out of Dream's abused hole. Dream clenching around nothing as he fell limp onto the bed.

Sapnap hummed as he went to go get a damp towel to clean up.

...so you know how most smuts don't really focus on aftercare? I just really like that part for no reason, doesn't mean I'm good at writing it though- yes this is a filler I'm sad

Dream sighed as he rolled over on the bed. Sapnap returned with water and orange slices, the younger setting the orange slices on the bedside table. Dream sat up, pain jolting through his body.

'calm down, the orange slices and water aren't going anywhere, you can chill' Sapnap joked, ripping out a wheeze from Dream, which hurt, but it was funny. 'thank you, sapnap' Dream chuckled as the white haired man took the water. 'you're welcome' Sapnap hummed as he cuddled the white haired man. Dream happily accepting the cuddles as he drank some water to hydrate his system, eating a few orange slices as well.

'hey dream I'm gonna clean up, you can head to bed if you want' Sapnap suggested as Dream felt fatigue overtake his body. the latter nodded as he shifted the weighted blanket over his body. 'good night sap' Dream mumbled. 'good night, dream' Sapnap smiled as he ate the orange slices and took care of everything.

after a bit he finally finished cleaning up and taking care of everything, Dream seemed to stir awake when Sapnap inserted himself under the blanket. Dream lazily opened his eyes and glanced at Sapnap before leaning closer and smiling.

'I love you...' Dream sighed before falling back into his peaceful slumber. the white haired man would most likely not remember what he said, but that didn't stop Sapnap from getting butterflies. 'I love you too, dream'

———––-

I'm sorry, I couldn't write smut, it just made me really uncomfortable— post smut is kinda fluffy so I decided to just jump to that instead of writing actual smut— which makes absolutely no sense considering I can read smut just fine, bitch face on but I can't do it... I just can't—

also I'm gonna be starting a karlnapity book soon after I read through Karl's wiki page and binge through tales of the smp, don't @ me, I just can't focus on Karl's lives even if I catch them—

...y'know I've noticed that most of the ships I like have Sapnap involved... eh it's probably just a coincidence—