Chapter16:Changes

~Third Person POV~
After Practice, Y/N was so tired that she fell asleep on Kenma's shoulder, Lev didn't have anything against their relationship but he wasn't gonna lie that he wanted Y/N to pay attention to him since he never had that from someone he looked up too, specially Y/N.

Kenma stayed still as he played on his console, It was then time to leave so he grabbed Y/N's jacket and wrapped it around her and gave her a piggyback ride while Lev carried theirs things, they went to the Suguru Mansion, The whole family was planning on surprising Y/N with a vacation at their vacation house by the beach.

School informed them that school was called off for a week because of some issues to fix. The Sachio Siblings got Y/N ready for bed, not waking her up, they knew Y/N's fear of water so they would slowly and gently pour some on her body careful not to wake her up or scare her, after that they got Y/N into a long white nightgown, it had sleeves and reached above her knees, they freshen Y/N up and they carefully tuck her in.

The Kozume's moved in earlier that day, Y/N not knowing any of this, Rei and Ren were packing up Y/N's things for the vacation while Ran and Rai were taking care of the cats, Rini was helping the Kozume's get ready for the trip in the other room.

It was 7:14PM when Y/N woke up, she sat up while rubbing her eyes, her hair was cold and still a bit soaked, she looked around to see no Kenma. She heard people talking downstairs and her room door opened, it was Daishō and Daisuke "Hello..." Y/N greeted them with a soft voice that absolutely melted their hearts "Good Evening Nana-Chan!" Daishō said while he ran over to her bed and hug her "Let go eat Nana..." Daisuke said while gently ruffling her hair, she liked it, it was warm and gentle and she accidentally let out a soft purr.

The two older siblings froze along with the younger sister "You purr?" Daisuke said, astonished at her behavior "That's so cute!" Daishō said "It came out by accident...." she mumbled "It's okay Nana-Chan! It was Adorable!" Daisuke said with a chuckle and Daishō nodded profusely and Y/N giggled, Daisuke started brushing Y/N's hair as Daishō braided her hair.

"I didn't know you could braid...." She mumbled at her brothers that were now braiding her hair "Well now you know!" Daishō said excitedly and both of them chuckled, these three are totally different people with each other.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙲𝚎𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚑𝚎𝚋𝚒 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚑, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚜. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟.

 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕟

(I don't own the picture)

"And Done!" Daishō exclaimed as he and Daisuke finished her hairstyle "Thank You Nii-Chans!" Y/N said, the door swung open and Tobio came in "Oh-uh-dinners ready....I like your hair Nana-Chan...." He said with a small smile "Thank you Tobio-Chan!" She said as she jumped off the bed and slipped on her slippers "Let's go!" She said and the three boys chuckled and walked alongside her.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎.

They walked down the stairs, Snakes followed closely, guarding the Heiress, they reached the dining hall.

"Good Evening Everyone..." Y/N greeted them "Hello Nana-Chan...." They said and Y/N sat beside Kenma "Are you guys staying the night?" She asked and he shook his head "Nana, They're living with us!" Her mother beamed and Y/N's eyes sparkled "Really? Why didn't you tell me?" She asked happily "You were sleeping and they moved in this morning...." Her father said with a smile "You'll have to put up with my annoying face from today onwards~" Y/N teased the dyed blonde "Who said it's annoying? It's actually Cute." He said bluntly as he looked into her eyes "E-Eh?" Y/N stuttered out and everyone chuckled at the young couple.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚢 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚕𝚍.

"School's Canceled for a week!" Lev cheered "That doesn't mean your safe from doing your other lessons~" Y/N reminded him "She's right Lev..." Akaashi said "I know! It's just less work!" He smiled and Alisa patted his shoulder while everyone smiled at him, knowing he knew what he was doing "Oh! Nana-Chan! Try this!" Akaashi said as he fed her some pudding "Is it good?" He asked excitedly "It taste delicious Keiji!" She said with a closed eyes smile.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚏-𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑.
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚈/𝙽 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜.

Y/N ate dinner with her whole family, after dinner, they took a walk in the garden, all of them were already in sleepwear but didn't mind "Y/N-Chan!" Yuna said and when Y/N looked at her, a finger poked her cheek, the four girls giggled "Your adorable Nana-Chan!" Miwa said as she slid her arms around Y/N's shoulders and rest her head on top of hers "Adorable indeed." Alisa said in agreement as she pinched her cheeks.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚎, 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚎.

A crow then landed on Y/N's shoulder "Good Evening Branwen..." She said softly as the crow gently pecked her ear and she let out giggles of delight "Girls! Time to head inside!" Daisuke called out and the girls gave him Okay signs, Y/N moved the Crow from her shoulder to her finger "Good Night Branwen..." she said softly and he cawed lowly and flew away, the girls ran back inside as laughter lingered in the air.

Tʜᴇ Cʜᴀɴɢᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴇɴ Y/N ɪs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ.....
Iᴛs....Ethereal....
Aʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴜɴʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴀʙʟᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇs ᴅᴜᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ Hᴇʀsᴇʟғ.
Lᴏᴠᴇʟʏ.....Iɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ.....

Word Count:1035