𓂸

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 27𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

I watched as Sonder played with Sagi who was sitting on my legs since they were in Sonders lap. Seren was over and she was sitting on the other couch while we talked. She kept side eyeing and staring at Sonder while stopping in the middle of her sentences.

I had to clap my hands a couple of times to get her out her trance. If she wanna say something why can't she just go ahead and say it. I heard as the door opened, letting me know Pharaoh and Fathan was back from the store.

Fathan handed me my chips n dip before going to the kitchen with the rest of the bags. Pharaoh had sat on the floor infront of me before leaning his head back and motioning me towards him.

I leaned off the couch and looked at him confused. "Why she keep starin at Sonder like dat?" He whispered as I looked up at her and shrugged.

"She stopped talking and started staring at him so I just left her alone since this the 10th time this happened in the last 3 hours she been ova." I responded, opening the top to my dip.

Sond had laid Sagira on the couch after putting a blanket down under her and putting her blanket on top of her. I watched him move a few pillows infront of her and on the floor before he laid down ontop of my legs.

The movie we decided to watch finally started playing and cause of that trip to the store we had to pause the shit before it even started.

Seren glanced at Sonder every 3 minutes before she looked at me and quickly turned her head off. She like him cause thats the shit she used to do in high-school when she used to see someone she liked walk past her.

He laid his head on my stomach while he massaged under my thigh. I continued eating my chips n dip as I watched the TV and talked to Pharaoh who was sitting inside Fathans lap.

"Fallon, imma head home..you gon come?" Seren asked, standing up and stretching. "Pharaoh could come also, we can talk on the way there." She continued as we nodded our heads.

I sat my food on the ground and tapped Sonders arm so he could get up. I slid my slippers on before following Pharaoh and Seren out the door.

"Soo..." She said finally as we walked down the street. "Soo..why you kept staring at Sonder the whole time you was thea?" Pharaoh asked bluntly making Seren stop.

"I wasn't staring at him, I was staring at Fall." She said, looking at me and smiling. "Nawl, you was staring at my cousin no doubt. And the way you looked when Falls legs was on Sonders lap or when he had laid down on them didn't sit right wit me."

"How was I lookin?" She said as we continued to walk. "You was muggin the fuck outta em. Your facial expressions gives you away." He responded while I just looked around and bit the inside of my mouth.

Seren smacked her lips before admitting she liked Sonder. "You like like him or do you just like him for his looks?" I asked her cause I was confused on how she liked him so fast when I just introduced them.

And I was also confused on the fact that when I like someone, she also somehow gets a crush on them also which makes me back off of the person I like so she could get wit em.

"Ion know yet." She said as we walked up her driveway. I looked around, still biting the inside of my mouth before waving her off as she walked to her door and unlocked it.

"How she like the nigga that you like?" Pharaoh asked making me shrug. "She always do that, aint shit new bout it. I usually just let her date the niggas that I like cause I don't wanna start no shit and end up ruinin the friendship we do got." I answered, noticing I forgot my phone at the house.

How I got Sonders phone but not mine, what kind of shit? "That aint a friend then boo. I been yo friend since the day we met so you ain't gotta worry bout ha." Phar said, skipping ahead and turning around, walking backwards.

"How you got Sonds phone but not yours?" He said motioning towards his I had inside my pocket. I shrugged, seeing a car go past.

"Aint that his basketball shorts?" Pharaoh said, smiling making me smile. "Aint that my brother's sweatpants you got on?" I asked him, tilting my head before laughing a bit.

We corny as hell but thats alright, shiidd. "What movie we gon watch next?" I mumbled as we walked up the driveway. "Ion know but I wanna watch the princess and the frog so I can sing along to the songs." He responded, opening the front door.

I nodded my head and closed the door, seeing Fathan sleep on the floor and Sonder sleep on the couch with Sagira up wiggling around.

"We wasn't even gone for that long." I said, picking Sagira up and hearing Phar agree before he slapped Fathan a couple of times in the chest making him jump up and look around, mugging.

I shook my head and watched them go to his room before squatting down, feeling my knees pop, coming face to face with Sond. Mane, my bones trippin. Poppin n shit, ian even 30 yet.

I placed Sagi on his chest, seeing as he opened his eyes and looked down before wrapping his arm around her. "Aht aht, wake up don't go back to sleep." I said, tapping his arm when he closed his eyes back.

"If you sleepy go inside my room n sleep, not on my couch." I said as he slowly sat up and looked at me. He mumbled something before getting up, holding Sagira with one arm, and walking down the hallway to my room while I followed.

He laid across the bed, sitting Sagira infront of him as he used his hands to help her sit up. She played with her pacifier while I dug through drawers trying to find her some pajamas through all the unnecessary ass clothing momma bought.

She not even gon wear all this shit. I pulled out a t-shirt and some socks for her before finding me something to wear. I put all the shit inside the bathroom before going to get Sagira.

When I tried taking her out his hands, his eyes snapped open and his grip tightened around her. Almost made me piss my damn self. "My fault." He mumbled, loosening his grip and closing his eyes back.

I scratched my nose and grabbed her, heading to the bathroom.