𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐢𝐧)

"ughh, y-yoongi" Jimin released small moans as I kiss him passionately while leading him in his own room. I told him we could do it in my house but he refused because he still have work tomorrow. I can't believe it, I finally found him after all these years. I have been frantically missing his scent and touch every night. I thought I would fucking die without even finding him. I miss this, miss him... I never want to leave his side ever again. I just want to be with him and I'm not wasting any more chances this time. After years of finding you, I was thankful that I stumble upon his bestfriend on high school which lead me to see him once again. I'm never letting you go now...never.                                                                                                                                                                                  I pushed his body just right beside my door frame and hungrily touched his body. Our lips where still connected as I continue to drag him in the bed while clenching my feet to the edge of       the door and gave it a slight kick to close it. I carried his body on the bed as we broke the kiss, only the trail of saliva still connecting us. I gave him a smirk as I swiftly unbuttoned his shirt making him excited.     He removed his denim jeans and kicked it somewhere beside the bed, only leaving him in a cute scarlet boxers that made him look hot. I crawled over his chest and began attacking his neck and giving him hickeys to mark him mine. I then slowly marked my way down to his body as I spread his legs  apart from each other revealing his already wet and hard cock. 

      "I barely even touched you and you're already wet." I teased and he hit my chest from embarrassment. "Well it's your fault, now you have to make it better." he retorted while giving me that cute smirk of his. 

      "Don't worry baby, I will.."  I slid my hand inside his boxers and started stroking his throbbing dick while caressing his thighs with my free hand and pulled in for another deep kiss. My tongue explored his mouth while fighting for dominance. He finally gave in and let me control the kiss into a desperate one, making him moan from pleasure. He already released his warm pre cum all over my fingers.  He pulled me slightly making the kiss broken and started to pout.

      "This is unfair...you still wearing your clothes." he complained. I chuckled from his words and started striping but he suddenly stopped me and pulled my hands away from the buttons of my shirt. 

      " Wait..can I d-do it instead?" he asked while his face started to get red from the question. I          smirked over his request and nod for agreement making him happy. I stood up from the front end of the bed while he kneels his knees in front of me, trying to maintain his balance while unbuttoning my shirt. He then threw my my shirt from the side and slowly examines my body while trailing it with his touch from my chest until it made its way to my zipper of my jeans. 

       He looked up on me with a dirty expression crept on his face right before pressing his hands on my already hard dick from all the seducing he had done earlier in the store.    He unzips it and pulled it down making me bite my bottom lip as I let him do whatever he want to my body. He now pulled my boxers and started to stroke my dick like what i did to him and fixed his position. He kneeled lower in front of me making me enjoy the scene of his body while he started to lick the tip of cock right before giving me a deep blowjob.

     "uhhh,.~ j-jiminah." I moaned making him smile, knowing he made me felt good. I never thought he could be this needy in his life. I once remember he was that shy type of person and sweet. Things are going too fast but I won't complain, I like this kind of Jimin.  So dirty and needy, unlike his sensitive and bubbly side. I'm looking forward on him, Of us.  I leaned down to kiss his forehead right before releasing warm cum as he swallowed all of it not leaving any drops. "mMhh~ t-tasty." he whispered. I smiled and pushed his body on a position while I hovered on top of him pressing our chest together. 

    "Ready baby?" I asked while teasing his hole while he nodded. I then started to prepare him and slowly put a finger inside him as he pulled a pillow in his face to muffle his painful screams.

    "it h-hurts~!" he screech. 

    "Don't worry, It will feel good." I retort while I put another finger in to stretch him, making him yelp in pain once again. I connect our lips together and started to deepen it so I can distract him from the pain. "P-put it in already." he whined and I do what I was told and slowly shoved my hard dick inside him. 

    "UgHh- f-faster please..yoong-gi~!" he requested as he clenched his hands on my skin. I thrust faster making the loud flopping noises music to my hears as he moaned from pleasure making me more hard.  "Ughhh f-feels good?" I huffed and he nodded while I started to nibble his ears while thrusting more deeper inside him. "mmMhh~ m-moree." he begged.

     "I-I'm gonna c-cum..baby." I breathlessly said, I can't hold it much longer.

     "Do it inside me p-please." he begged.

JIMIN"S POV

          I can't explain the things I'm feeling right now but I'm just Happy I got to be with Yoongi again. I can't explain how we got to this point but I ain't stopping, I need this...need him.  I still won't get the thought that I actually started seducing him in the store earlier after talking about each other and stuff. Well he didn't complain so might as well change it to another level. I'm not that type of guy who just fucks for entertainment but only to show him that I can still turn him on. After the years of leaving him out there I decided to make the best out of it now that his with me.

I won't leave you anymore...your mine..

--

       He released warm cum inside me as I do the same. His body dropped over my chest from tiredness and rest his head on the crook of my neck while giving me small pecks.                                       "ughh..Yoongi..you made me feel so g-good." I moaned as I saw a green patched on his face.

     "Second round?" he said with a seductive voice that I can't say no from.  I gave him a weak smile right before nodding as I fixed my position and wrap my legs around his waist while facing him. He held me from my back waist as I sat myself comfortably on his lap. I gave him a kiss in the forehead and then to his nose leaving his cherry lips untouched. I teasingly grind my ass on his lap making him hard once again, loving the way I turn  him on. 

    "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Such a bad boy, 'guess daddy needs to give you the punishment for turning him on again." he said with  deep voice that I know for a fact that works every time.

      He let me adjust to my position as my hands were wrapped around his neck while he has a hard grip on my waist. he rub the tip of his cock to my already  stretched and abuse hole making me whine for him to fuck me already.

   "j-just put it in." I groaned making him chuckle from how needy he is. He then lines himself up and slowly pushes it in until his hips are flush with mine. I started to bounce my hips on his lap while enjoying the sound of wet flopping noise from the hot make out session. He helped me thrust his hardness inside me while he held my back for support. 

    "Ughh Jimin thats g-good" he breathlessly said as I leaned in for a deep kiss as while he hungrily explore my mouth with his sly tongue.  

   It didn't take long before I released cum that came flowing from his lap as I stop to catch my breath. He pushed me to lay down on the bed again, only sheets covering both of us. "You're so t-tasty Jimin." He wrapped his hands around my body as I comfortably cuddle with him.  I played with his hair while he smiled over me almost closing his eyes from tiredness. We didn't even care if we both feel sticky from the cum that was still hovering over our body and the smell of good sex in the room. I just want to stay by his side like this..

"Jimin, I love you,,,"

"I love you too Yoongi..."