•|47|•

"Okay so we all know that Roseanne and Lalisa are the best snipers in their gang. So obviously they must've shot our bouncers who were guarding the house. Jennie is the best at physical fights so she must've done the work of kidnapping. And Jisoo regulates everything from their original base location like a hacker, similarly what Haechan does."

Doyoung explained to everyone; the old members and the new members who didn't know about the strengths and weaknesses of their rivals. Jeno had immediately called for everyone to have a discussion regarding their current situation because he just could not live without her; knowing that she was safe, knowing that she wasn't dead yet.

"When do we attack?" Jeno's eyes which were concentrating on the weapons in front of them never faltered. He finally asked the question he was dying to.

"As much as we need time to prepare every plan, I know you're gonna kill us before that, so tonight." Taeil replied.

Renjun looked at Chenle and then at the others as if asking for permission to speak but was quite hesitant since he was unknowingly terrified of the vibe in that room; especially because of Jeno. He had never seen that boy in such state. He wasn't aggressive, he wasn't in a rush. He was calm. And that was a very big problem.

"If you're talking to weapons we already have them prepared." Renjun looked at Taeil and then back at Chenle.

"And if you're talking about the teeaamm........we've got seventeen ready." Chenle informed the good news that the8 told him this morning to everyone.

"I also have called-

Just as Johny was about to talk, Alex entered the door and took small steps towards NCT, amusement clearly written on his face.

"Ok-wait. Why is the temperature so down here?"

"Why are you here?"
"Who let you in?"

Jungwoo and Yuta cornered him from both the sides.

"My lovely brother here called me for a friendly chit-chat." He pointed towards Johny.

Haechan snickered and motioned Johny to speak.

"We know that you hate YG too. And we also know how hard all of US have tried all these years to grab the right opportunity. Today, just admit it ALEX, we both need each other. Both the teams have to work together forgetting all the venoms in our past relationships."

Haechan scoffed again.

"How can these idiots help us when they can't even have peace in their own team?" Lucas said.

"What do you mean?" Renjun asked.

"I heard from Wang they're no longer part of JYP. What you strays gonna do about it now?" Lucas narrowed his eyes at Alex.

"Honey it's not us that needs JYP. It's JYP that needs stray kids. Get that fact inside your head. Also Wang and his team will come to help us any time when we call them.  Do not underestimate our bond you punk."

Silence was all that could be felt at that moment. Surprisingly Jeno had been awfully quiet the whole time.

Unexpectedly Jisung wanted to kill all those people who hurt Mirae, she was like a sister to him now. And most importantly Jeno. He along with his other older brothers, had practically trained and raised him.

So finally the silence was cut short when he decided to speak.

"So shall we take that a yes...........?"

He spoke in a hushed tone that made Taeyong smile lightly. They were indeed a team; no a family.

"Alex...." Jeno moved from leaning towards the wall towards the other boy, patting his shoulder.

"After we kill him we can go back to how we were before. But for now, my heart is there and I'll f*cking blast that place to get it back."

Alex saw the rage and determination in his eyes; he had to divert his own. His eyes went towards his brother who was looking at him with no expression  but just a bit of......hope.

Alex removed Jeno's hands from his shoulders rather harshly and whispered, staring directly at Johny.

"It's very unfortunate that I love you brother."

Johny wasted no time and hugged the shit out of his brother whom he thought had cut all ties with him. They were practically dead for each other. But both of them felt complete now.

Jeno internally smiled and his eyes unconsciously wandered towards Mark who was looking at him with a highly visible amount of tears in his eyes.

"I wish you too also-

Jeno glared towards Jaemin who was just trying to solve everything.

"Nana. Stop. Our first priority should be Mirae now. Once seventeen and strays arrive, we must leave this place and be ready."

Jeno and Mark nodded at each other.

They immediately started to make all the strategies and ways for secret ways into their buildings since some of them had previously been there as disguised spies.

However, all of that stopped once they all saw Shotaro's confused face.

"What happened ma boi?" Yuta asked him.

"Who is Mirae though?" He asked cutely making Jeno smile after a long time.

Xiaojun rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Imma get something to eat till the time you narrate your love story. K?"

🔚💎🔚💎🔚💎🔚💎🔚💎🔚💎🔚

(Jeno relay cam at the top)

We all know how superior XIAO eye roll is.

ALSO I don't know if all of you know but CL and Ailee's mother passed away 😔. RIP 🙏🏻

If anyone hasn't heard this masterpiece of a song sung by Ailee(cover) then kindly do the honours:-

Seventeen just opened a Pinterest account.
Going magazine is epic.

Gimme Gimme is a BOP. BOP. BOP.

SOMEBODY TELL HIM TO CALM DOWN

I get it that Aries is a fire sign but sir this user is a Pisces and you gotta chill 😌