Feelings

This was requested by:

jorgyna0667 The very first reader who requested... Thank you 🥺

After the match of Langa and Adam, Cherry noticed that Joe was getting more unaware bout his surroundings. He would bring girls anywhere even in his own restaurant.

One day, Joe invited Cherry for a toast because the effort of these 2 adults teaching Langa paid off. Cherry in his usual self, sitting at the same usual spot fanning himself because it's summer.

As he waited for his drink and his meal, 2 girls arrived and they seemed oddly familiar to him. He just shrugged it off. Joe served the bubblegum-haired man his meal and pour him his drink. As they were about to talk, the 2 girls who arrived earlier intervened which made him turn his whole attention to the girls. This annoyed Kaoru. He continued for them to finish their chat while eating his meal. But noticing that their conversation is nowhere near to end, he drank his wine and slammed the glass on the table, stood up and left the restaurant leaving money to pay for his meal.

He was angry. He was frustrated. He was madly jealous. He couldn't take this behavior of Joe's. He was enduring the days where Joe would bring girls everytime they meet up. He was so done. He sighed while dialing someone.

"My my, it's been a while since you called me Kaoru." The voice on the other line said.

"Is it wrong for me to call you?" The megane said not wanting to hear anything from the man on the other side.

"I challenge you to a beef" He said and ended the call. 'What am I doing?' he asked himself. It was a sudden challenge which means that the members of S didn't know what was coming.

Cherry knew that he was going to lose. He was not at his best right now. He just needed some distraction to cool himself down. He arrived at the venue not too early. He searched for familiar faces and found the blue and red haired duo waving at him.

"Are you really sure about this Cherry?" Reki asked. "To be honest I am not. Let's just see how this goes" He said then immediately hid himself after seeing Joe arrive with his girls.

"There's Joe! Che--" Langa covered Reki's mouth and said to the latter "We promised Cherry not to talk to Joe" Reki slapped his hand away and said "Fine".

Joe's Pov

I saw Reki and Langa bickering. Those idiots. Why are they here though? and where's four-eyes? I looked around not seeing a glimpse of him. Adam arrived which shocked me. Is Langa and Adam going to have a rematch? Why didn't I know about this? I was so confused when Adam prepared himself on the starting line. Langa was just standing there beside Reki.

Who's going to fight him? My eyes went wide seeing Cherry emerge from the crowds and walking with his skateboard next to Adam. Why didn't I know anything about this? This is so dangerous.

Cherry's Pov

I put Carla down getting ready for the match. "Cherry. Stop don't do this! This is not the right time to face him!" I turned to the crowds only to find Joe yelling which made me roll my eyes. I ignored him and Adam chuckled. "Lover's quarrel... Hmm I see" he said then whispered something to my ear.

"Let's test your lover shall we?" I was dumbfounded and I ignored him. The timer is starting.

1, 2, 3, 4 go!

Narrator's Pov

The race was heated. It was going well for Cherry not until Adam started his stupid antics. He grabbed Cherry's waist and kissed his ear while they were skating.
Cherry was shocked and gritted his teeth for being such a fool falling for Adam's tricks. But this time it was different. Adam didn't spin him around or did anything to scare him. Instead, Adam just hold and touch Cherry like seducing and flirting with him.

Cherry realized this and pushed him away. The force he used to push Adam was so strong that he lost his balance. He stumbled and fell scraping his knee and hands. Adam also stopped and when he was about to go near Cherry, sounds of sirens were heard which made both of them pissed. They agree end the match with Adam as the winner. They both went separate ways to get away from the cops.

Joe saw everything. He was lost in the crowd and was trying to find a motorcycle to find Cherry.

Kaoru was so tired. He found himself on a beach on the side of the highway. He sighed as he sat on the sand relieved that he got away. His skateboard is now low battery. He didn't know where he was.
He was lost and tired about anything that had happened.

"Why did it come to this?" He was so close to breaking down if only he could cry. He couldn't cry. The pain that he felt on his heart was so great that he couldn't build up the appropriate emotion to match this. He was hurt emotionally and physically.

After a couple of minutes of staring at the sea, he finally cried. He cried and cried. He was such a fool for falling in love with a man who sees him nothing more as a rival.

"I'm sorry" Cherry opened his eyes when he felt that someone wiped his tears. He saw Joe staring at him worriedly.

He wanted to run again. He wanted to get away from him but he can't. He's drained from all the happenings. His skateboard is also drained. He just sat there looking down.

"I didn't know that you went through all that. I'm very sorry Kaoru." He said as he hugged the sniffling man. "I'm also sorry for having these worthless feelings" Cherry managed to speak out which made Joe pulled away from the hug to look at him.

"I fell in love. I fell in love with you. I am very sorry for being like this" he spoke again, fidgeting.

Joe was shocked. He never thought that Cherry would act like this. He grabbed his shoulder and said "Hey look at me Kaoru. Don't you ever say that you're sorry!". Cherry was shocked and looked at Joe. "I... also... I also feel the same way" Joe said looking down.

This made Cherry angry. "If you feel the same way then why are you flirting with those chicks infront of me?!" He yelled. He was furious. "Tell me! Tell me! Kijiro!" he yelled. He was so jealous of the girls he had been with.

"I'm afraid that you won't accept my feelings okay!" Joe shouted back which made the former quiet. "You're the type of guy who's very composed and reserved. I know you don't have time for relationship! That's why I tried to flirt my heart out to forget these feelings that I thought will never be reciprocated" Joe said calming down.

Cherry stared at Joe. Joe stared back at Cherry. Cherry sighed heavily. He laid on the sand smiling slightly. "I guess it was both our fault". "Yes I guess..." Joe responded.

They both stood up and they decided to go home. As Cherry started to walk, he fell down forgetting that he had a wound on his knee. He hissed in pain and after a few second he was lifted off the ground.

"Wait. Stop! Kojiro put me down!" He demanded as his partner smiled at him and kissed him softly. He responded back immediately cherishing the moment.
"I've always wanted to taste those lips of yours" Joe said smirking at him which earned a smack from the blushing Megane.

"Shut up! Let's just go home"

"Alright Love."

"Why you! Stop it!"