Fifty two (6)

-Before we continue i just want to say i know in those times there were no phones and technology but im putting a modern twist into it-
__________

A few hours had passed since George has stormed off back to his room in disapointment. Wilbur started feeling guilty for not upholding his promise. He wondered threw the quiet but echoey hallways of the castle. Usually it was full of ruckus due to Tommy runing wild but for once it was quiet. It was a strange but yet relaxing feeling to Wilbur.

______________________________

George was still upset with the fact he couldnt leave the castle. He lay on his bed very still staring at the celing wondering if Clay was actually alive, would he be thinking about George right now like George was thinking about him? Few minutes passed with George just staring, then came a knock on the door. George didnt even feel like turning his head to see who it could be.

"George? maybe i come in?" Wilbur poke his head around the door.

George shrugged his shoulders still looking at the ceiling. Wilbur stood by the door for a good minute but then took Georges shrug as a yes and invited himself in, closing the door behind him and walking over to sit next to George. Wilbur was holding something in his hand that intrested George. He sat up and faced Wilbur asking what he was hiding in his palm.

"Its a phone. I thought it might be a good idea to call up and see how Dream is as you cant really leave the castle at the moment."

Georges eyes shot wide open. He suddenly found himself jumping up and down like a child.

"Can we, can we please!"

Wilbur smiled allready diling the number and handing the phone to George. The long rining made George a bit nervouse. He held the phone in one hand while biting the nails on his other hand. Every second of waiting made George more tense.

"Woodland hospital center how can i help?" 

George froze for a second forgetting what to say

"Hello? Is anyone there? How can i help?"

"H-hi Im calling to check up an recent patient of yours? His names Clay?"

"Oh yes, we were expecting you to call anytime soon prince George. Sir Wilbur explained to us the whole situation so you dont need to worry about anyone finding out we spoke to you."

The nurse on the otherside of the line went quiet, the only thing you could hear was typing of a keybaord.

"So, how Clay? Is he ok?" George was getting really impatient. He needed to know how Clay was doing. A few more seconds of silence came threw before the nurse spoke again.

"Im sorry to inform you but-"

"BUT WHAT!?"

"Clays currently in a coma and doesnt seem to be getting any better. He is fight really hard to stay alive."

Hearing this George froze. 

"George? Whats happend are you ok?" Wilbur grabbed the phone from George and asked the nurse what she said to him. "Why is the world would you tell him such things!? I told you he is very sensative at the moment." Wilbur hung up the phone and turned to George. "Im sorry."

"Im not sensitive and i want to know the truth. You wanted the nurse to lie to me didnt you?" 

"No, no, no, i didnt want her to lie. I just wanted her to go easy with you. Im really sorry George. But you heard Dreams fighting hard, im sure he'll get threw it."