Chapter 30

A.N.
I really hope my babwee boi is okay 🥺🥺 man...whoever the author of this book is rUdE 😤 smh

Your POV
I ran towards Giyu as fast as I could, I didn't care that my body wanted me to stop. All that mattered now was him.

I froze at the sight in front of me, and fell to my knees.

His lips were blue, he had multiple cuts all over his body, and he had a huge gaping hole right through his torso.

Even his hands, his hands were turning black and purple at the tips , and he had dark circles under his eyes.

Just looking at the state he was in made my heart hurt.

"Please Giyu...don't tell me I was too late" My breath hitched and I could feel tears running down my face.

Why...why him and not me?

I put my head on his chest and quietly sobbed.

"Whatever you do...please don't leave me...I don't want to be alone again."

I waited for a moment, then moved my head from off of him, slowly taking in the fact that he was gone.

"No...please come back..." I pet his soft, raven hair.

As if God had answered my prayers, Giyu suddenly inhaled sharply, causing me to jerk my head up.

"Giyu?" I said at barely a whisper.

I checked over his wounds one last time.

It doesn't look like any of his vital organs were pierced...I need to get him back to Tamayo...but how do we even get out of here?

I looked around the maze, everything was beginning to shatter and fall apart. The maze drifted apart slowly and I tied my (f/c) haori as tight as possible around Giyu's torso.

Bits and pieces of the real world started to appear before me as I hugged Giyu close to me.

Please wait just a little longer...

I wiped my tear stained eyes, and the second that the real world was all around me, I went straight for Tamayo's as fast as I could without hurting him.

"(Y...n)..." Giyu said weakly. I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes again as I heard him speak.

"Please just focus on staying alive right now..." My voice shook. "And whatever you do...do not fall asleep...please..." I whispered to myself.

I felt a weight gently fall on my shoulder, and saw that he had closed his eyes.

"A-also please say something periodically so I know you're not dead!!" I freaked out.

Time Skip
I'm running out of time...I need to go faster...

"Giyu...you're still with me right?" My voice shook.

. . .

No answer

I felt myself begin to panic.

"Giyu, please say something." Tears threatened to fall once again as I could feel his warmth leaving him.

I'm almost there, I can see the Kamakura in front of me, just a little longer!

I sped past everyone in the streets trying to find where Giyu and I first left, when I ran into someone.

I watched the familiar green haired boy fall down, he looked up at me in anger.