56. Not My Sweet Dreams...

Aiden's P.O.V.

We both sat inside our cars as I saw Arianna still smiling. She fiddled with her phone as she gazed outside.

"What you thinking princess?" I asked as I started the car and drove out of here while she just shook her head.

"It is nothing really, just some nonsense of my mind." She chuckled lightly.

"I don't think you can think nonsense." I commented out loud.

"I always thought Sienna and Noah were like those super couples, who have like a super speed relationship. But today I felt something different, almost like they didn't care about time. All that matter was the two of them and that was enough to care about." She said as I just stared ahead.

"It is a beautiful thought." I complimented as she shrugged lightly, a warm blush coating her cheeks.

We fell into a silence as the hum of engine was the only sound. I looked at her out of the corner of my eyes, just memorizing her features. Her sharp nose, heart shaped lips along with those bright blue eyes.

"You are beautiful." I spoke up as she smiled at me.

"Quite an absurd thing to say all of a sudden but thank you." She whispered.

"It is just that I was thinking what my life would have been if you never barged in on me and Amelia." I said, laughing at the thought.

"Well firstly, there would be Amelia in your life and also a whole lot less of thrill!" Arianna winked at me as I shuddered at the thought.

"But truly, I tried to imagine what it might have been if you and I never met."

"And what do you see?" She whispered as I drove in our parking lot. She looked outside, probably realizing we had arrived.

Without answering her, I stepped out of the car as I walked towards her side and opened up the door for her as she stepped out of it.

I tried to hold her hand but she pulled it back immediately. I looked up at her to see her staring at me intensely as her eyes shone with uncertainty and a hint of fear.

"What do you imagine your life as if you and I never met?" She spoke in a trembling voice.

I looped my arms around her waist as I pulled her closer to me. She placed her hands firmly against my chest, her blue eyes burning into my grey ones. I bent in closer to her, connecting our foreheads as I felt her hot breath mingle with mine.

I smiled softly, my lips brushing against hers as I whispered, "That's the thing princess. I can't see it. I see nothing without you in my life."

She let out a short sigh as she spoke up suddenly, "Toi idiot. (You idiot.)"

"I am most certainly an idiot." I said out loud, faking hurt as she giggled at me and wrapped her hands around my neck, pulling me closer.

"You most certainly are an idiot but there is just one more thing, you are my idiot." Saying so, she slammed her lips against mine as I instantly kissed her back happily.

I didn't realize up to this moment as to how much I was craving this kiss, her touch. Hell, her mere presence around me along with that smile has started to drive me crazy.

We both walked back to the house, hands intertwined with each others and goofy smiles plastered on both of our faces.

"Where are you sleeping?" Arianna asked me as I shrugged at her.

"In my room of course." I said in a duh tone as she gave me a bored look.

"I can't sleep in Noah's room. Then where the hell am I sleeping?" She questioned crossing her arms.