4

You decide that you shall approach the man who is stood with the short ginger girl in the bright yellow dress, only she retreats as soon as I move closer. "Oh, I am ever so sorry. I did not mean to disrupt your conversation. I apologise-"

You begin but he waves his hand dismissively with a smile to show you that he has taken no offence to this. "Oh, it is no bother, do not worry." He watches you closely and raises a gentle eyebrow. "I have never seen you around here before, this is your debut?"

"It is indeed." You agree with him, looking at his big hazel brown eyes and you are glad you came to speak with him. "I am (Y/N). And what is your name?"

"Oh, I am Colin. Bridgerton. You look rather exquisite in that dress, Miss (Y/N)." He watches you closely, his eyes running across the lace as he returns to gaze into your own once again. "And where are you from?"

"Oh, here and there." You respond.

"Here and there. That sounds rather exciting! I have always found London rather boring, do you not think? It is rather boring." Colin's eyes do not move from you as he becomes suddenly passionate of what he speaks of next. "I have always wished to get away. That should be something, do you not think?"

What do you say?

"Travelling has always been something I have felt passionate about." - 9

"I wish never to leave London." - 10