Chapter 5: The Nazi Invasion of Monsterverse

Warning: Violences, Nazi stuff, Racial stuff, and censored cursing

This chapter will have the Monsterverse diverge from any movie that comes after Godzilla vs. Kong. I thinking of maybe having mothrashines3 remake the Special chapter of MW2 Task Force that takes place during the final battle. I'm just saying.

Also there might be some errors how the chapter protrays the characters or inaccurate stuff but I'll try to keep it faithful to the source material. I have watched Godzilla King Of The Monster in theater.

Enjoy this chapter.
==========
Monrach Headquaters

All Monrach personals had gather up together to discuss of the current stituation. They were trying to piece together everything.
Among them was Dr. Mark Russel and his daugther, Madison (he took her to the Monrach headquaters to keep an eye on her since she's the only family he has left), Ling and llena Chen, Sam Coleman, Rick Stanton, Diana Foster, Nathan Lind, and Jia.

The room was heavily guarded by trained soldiers armed with different yoes of weapons.

"Alright gentlemen. Let's replay that footage." the head of Monarch said.

Sam Coleman played the footage. It showed Godzilla and King Kong in the middle of their domination for king when the strange ships appeared out of nowhere.

Soon vehicles, very advanced beyound even the most advanced nation, came out of what appears to be portals.

Jia watched as the Horten Fighter Bombers in the footage dropped bombs on King Kong before he took them out of the sky.

The footage also show Godzilla and King Kong fighting what appears to be robotic T-Rexes. When they took out all the Robo-Trexs, some Tesla cannon landed and knocked King out. To make things more worse, more Robo-Trexs arrived onto the scene. Soon when all hope seemed lost, Godzilla called out some help.

With some aid, the monsters were able to defeat the alien faction until suddenly one of the ships, presumedly the mothership, fired something from its front cannon. But rather than some destructive weapon, a rift opened up which shallowed up the King of the Monster and the unconscious body of King Kong. Scylla was shown as almost falling in but was able to pull herself back up.

Soon the alien ships left with the Kaijus roaring in rage as their kings had been stolen from them before the footage ended.

"So that's what happened?" the head of Monrach asked.

"Yes. And there's many conspiracy theories about this incident. The highest one is that aliens are here to save us from the Kaijus."

"But that goes aginst Dr. Serizawa's belief of human abilitary to control or kill Godzilla since he's the balance of nature." llena Chen said. "We can only let them due the fighting by themselves rather than try to destroy them or intervene."

"I understand your frustration Mrs. Chen but this is only a conspiracy theory. There are others out there including a claim of the captured aliens looking like us and speaking in German." the head said.

As the meeting was going on, a Monrach worker came into the room. Based on the worker's face, he must be shocked as he had seen something appeared in the room. "Sir. You need to see this."

He soon showed a scene space. At first it was very peaceful when suddenly a rift opened up as a Mighty Führer-Class Flagship emerged out followed by other Nazi Aerovessels.
And then all the satellites around Earth were immedately deactivated. This left some weapon system relying on the satellites and the internet useless since they can't be transmitted.