Chapter 6: Operation Valkyrie 2.0 Part 2

Warning: Violences, Rasicm, Racial Slurs of a group/Time Period, and censored cursing.

Here we are with Part 2 of Operation Valkyrie 2.0. Really hope you all enjoy this chatper and a suprise plot event near the end of the chapter.

=========

A lone group of Waffen SS Paratroopers were on partol. They were searching for any rebels against the Fatherland. As they partol an area, the leader stopped.

After standing out in the open for a while, one of the Paratrooper asked his commander.

"Sir why are we standing here in the open sir?" the Paratrooper asked in his American Accent.

"Well to answer your question....I got a meeting." the leader said before gunning down the paratroopers. He made sure he was all alone and there were no paratroopers before he signel that it was clear.

An American Resistance leader came up to the Paratrooper Lietenuant as he revealed his face to be none other then an alternate version of George Walker.

"Any news you got?" the resistance cell leader asked.

"From what I know, the Fourth Reich just called in their allies to crush the rebellion." Alter George Walker said.

"That confirms our reports of the Fourth Reich's allies coming in to crush us. We better use all their wonder weapons aginst them." The cell ledaer said.

"They are also unleashing the zombies and monsters as well." Alter Walker informed.

Some of the Valkyrie rebels had seized some Fourth Reich military vehicles and used it in the soldiers. The problem was that they were outdated WW2 vehicles use in the National Guards unit. Most of the current vehicles had secured doors or required special codes to prevent them from being captured. They still provided covering fire.

The rebels were soon winning the fight into out of nowhere a Night Stalker Robot came out of nowhere and annihilated the rebel group with its machine guns enplacement.

It was soon followed by a group of Nazi Riot and Gestapo soldiers armed with their electric shields and barons or shotguns.