7

"I should like so very much!" You exclaim and nod your head. You have always liked champagne and are excited at the prospect of a glass.

He grins and is quick to hold a glass out to you. "A woman after my own heart. Most of these ladies do not like it." He speaks, raising an eyebrow but helps himself to another. "If they do not want one then I suppose it is only more that we shall have."

"I do suppose so." You watch as he takes another and does not hesitate to drink it with incredible haste. "Most ladies do not like it?"

"Apparently not."

"My brother drinks much of it. It means that I have also drank much of it and so I often find I have an appetite for it!" You admit to him.

"There is never enough of a good thing." He still offers you a wide grin, he is happy that you have shared in his love of champagne. "I am so sorry, remind me of your name."

"Oh, it is (Y/N). You are Benedict, see, I remember what you have told me, even if you do not recall what I have told you."

"Oh, yes, (Y/N). A beautiful, incredibly beautiful name. A wonderful lady and a wonderful conversation but I am afraid that I can see my brother beckoning me, and so I must retreat before he pops a blood vessel." He takes your hand softly and kisses it. "Goodbye."

What do you do now?

Speak to the stern man with the sideburns - 2

Speak to the boy with the girl with the ginger curls - 4

Or, if you have spoken to everyone - 11