Chapter 32

Hoseok wiped the happy tears on his eyes as he make his way to a car where Yoongi is.  He opened the door and sit on the passenger seat as he saw Yoongi on his phone.

"Hey.." Hoseok mumbled.

"Are you ok?" Yoongi asked as he put his phone away and put his all attention to Hoseok.

"Hm, I'm fine. Thank you.." Hoseok said, smiling a little as he took one of Yoongi's hand and snuggle on it. "I love you"

"I love you too, Hoseok." Yoongi said as he caressed Hoseok's cheek, leaning on him to kiss him on the lips.

Hoseok pulled out as Yoongi maintain an eye contact and he blushed. Yoongi peck on his lips one more before booping his nose.

"Let's go home?" Yoongi asked as he start the car.

"Hm, I wanna go home" Hoseok said.

***

"

Are you sure this is alright?" Jungkook asked as he observe his hyungs who decorating Yoongi and Hoseok's apartment  without Yoongi's consent. Yeah, that's right, they barge in.

"That's why it is a surprise Kookie. If Yoongi knew about this then it won't be a surprise anymore!" Taehyung said as he settled the cake on the center of the table.

"But, Hoseok-hyung is the one we're surprising?" Jungkook said while gently scratching his head.

"Don't worry kook, Yoongi won't get mad" Jin said readying the confetti.

They hushed when they heard a car pulling over. Taehyung grab Jungkook and hid him beside him as they all scoop closer. Jin point the party popper at the door, waiting for someone to open it. They heard knocking on the door but still they didn't move and waited for an action.

"Yoongi..hyung? Are you in there? Hoseokie-hyung?"

They heard the familliar voice yet they didn't move even an inch as they all widened their eyes.

"I'm going ok?" A voice said. The door opened and blame Jin's reflexes, he pop the confetti into Jimin who nearly rolled on the floor from shock as he clutch on his chest.

"YAH! HYUNG! YOU SCARED ME!!" Jimin yelled carefully watching his surrounding. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Welcome back Jimin!! Oh my Gooooood!!" Taehyung said as he run to Jimin, hugging him so tight, fogetting what is really happening.

"Taehyung, i can't breath!" Jimin said as he separating his body from Taehyung.

"I miss you Jimin! Why the heck you did not tell me you're going home?!" Taehyung said , still hugging Jimin.

"I tried to go home early because of what happened on Hoseok-hyung but the academy won't let me as I still have a lot of activities and such but I finished them all for a month.. that's why I'm here now. It took me a month to finish my routines" he said as he successfully seperated himself with Taehyung and hug everyone one by one.

"How are you Jimin?" Namjoon asked seperating himself from the hug.

"I'm good hyung.. I assuming that Hoseok hyung is discharging now ang you all are going to surprise him.. right?" Jimin said.

"Yeah, but looks like we are the one who got a surprise!" Jungkook said.

"Bitch, I don't have time to tell you all, i pack immediately after finishing my routines." Jimin said.

"Well, welcome back bitch" Jungkook said as he earned a slap on his biceps from Jimin.

They heard another car engine pulling over and once again they widened their eyes and they don't have another party pooper it just that confettis lying on the floor.