Episode 46

excuse mistakes

Jamari Taylor
Age : 22
Houston , Texas

The next day....

"Baby I'm pulling up the school now." I chuckled.

"Okay, make sure you ask her teacher how many today." Reagan said for the 100th time.

"Okay Ray." I replied.

"I love you, see you in a minute." I added on.

"I love you too." She replied.

We finally got off the phone so I could go check Raelyn out. Every since we found out about her seizures we have been extra cautious. Like her doctor said, she has around ten a day.

We decided to keep her in daycare, and while her teacher knows about her condition she knows to watch Raelyn very tensely.

I jogged in the building since it was freezing cold outside—leaving the car on, and jogged to Fat Fat class.

I knew she was probably still sleep since they have nap time at the end of the day.

"Good evening Mr.Taylor." Rae's teacher Kelsey said.

"Wassup..how did she do today?" I asked quietly since the kids were still sleep.

"I counted four..each 30 seconds long." She replied.

"Did you write it down?" I asked.

"Yes sir..it's in her bookbag, she also didn't have a big appetite today so she only ate the fruit cup and veggie straws."

"Ok." I nodded making a mental note to feed her when she wakes up.

Kelsey handed me her bookbag and her lunch box. Afterwards I walked over to Raelyn as she laid on her cot with her fingers in her mouth and her butt in the air.

I chuckled and bent down to scoop her up in my arms.

I put her puffer coat over her body so she wouldn't be cold when we left the building.

As I started walking Rae starting whining and squirming around.

"Sssh, it's me Fat." I whispered playing with her ear.

"See you guys next week." Kelsey waved.

"Ight." I nodded.

Kelsey was a nice li teacher, she had researched the absence seizures as soon as we had a conference with her, and she loved her some Raelyn. She was just so giddy and happy.

I quickly buckled Raelyn up in her seat and jogged around to the drivers side.

I blasted the heat so we both could warm up. I did not need neither one of us getting sick.

Next stop was picking up badass from school. His practice was cancelled today because of how cold it was.

Ja'Seem actually got really good in basketball. I was surprised because at first I thought he was joking, but when his coach told us that he was point guard I knew Seem was taking it serious.

I occasionally looked in the rearview mirror to check on Raelyn to make sure she was okay.

After finally getting to Ja'Seem school I still had to sit in that long ass car pool line. I made sure his name tag was in the window so the teacher could see it.

Fifteen minutes later I was finally at the front of the line. I spotted Ja'Seem mean mugging as the cars passed by.

When him and his teacher saw the car he hopped in the front seat.