Mission 28: A new classmate and Final Exams

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~~~UA 1-A Classroom~~~~~~~~

~~~~Izuku POV~~~~

After my talk with Gran Torino and Izumi, I left and headed back to the safehouse and waited for Lily to return. Once she had, we got to work on post mission clean up and I got to working on my report to HQ.

Soon enough, we finished up with everything, my report to HQ, the Nomu was secured for study, and Stain was taken care of. However we pulled a few strings and had the media broadcast that Stain was badly injured but managed to escape. Now we could use Stain's MO to remove any rogue heros without suspicion.

All in all it was a way bigger haul than expected, destroyed a Nomu factory, secured one for study, solved the Hero killer case, and as a added bonus got to scare the shit out of Endeavor. The only real issue was once the mission ended, Lily tried to request HQ to allow her to transfer to UA. It was promptly denied, she was needed at Seiai as it was an all girls school.

I didn't see why she felt the need to transfer to UA, I mean I know UA was a hotspot but it already had two members of Alpha and we couldn't afford to let her leave Seiai anyways. She's always been attached to us in Alpha so I guess she's getting lonely.

I promised her that when the schools let out for vacations, we'd all take a vacation for a few days together. She brightened up at that and stopped trying to transfer. Honestly I was abit scared she'd throw one of her famous temper tantrums. It was pretty hard knocking her out last time.

Either way time passed and now the Internships had ended and I returned to UA along with every other member of 1-A. Including Iida who had been released from the hospital and his run in with Stain covered up.

So we now found ourselves back in class, just chatting with each other and waiting for class to start. While we were waiting, I sat there just listening to my classmates talk about their internships. 

I accidently let out a snort as I listened to Momo rant about how she made a mistake picking Uwabami as her internship, although it seems like she became good friends with 1-B's Kendo. Momo turned towards me, having heard me snort.

Momo:" And whats so funny Izuku?" she said as she narrowed her eyes at me

"Nothing at all Momo my dear, nothing at all, I just missed you is all. Its a good thing I have these to comfort me." I smirked as I flashed some pictures from her photoshoot with Uwabami

Momo:"W-w-where did you get those?! Wait a minute....... Did you know about her?!"

My smile widened. "Maybe I did, I mean its kind obvious she isn't very active as a Hero. She mostly deploys for large scale rescue missions."

Momo:" Why didn't you tell me?!"

"How would that be funny?" I smiled and shrugged " Look, Momo I love you and we are going to share our lives from now on. However, while we can support each other, I don't want you to over-depend on me."

Momo:" Still could have warned me..... but I see your point. Also burn those pictures!" She suddenly lunged at me snatching the pictures and stuffing them in her pockets. I smiled and quickly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into my lap.

"Sure you can have those, I got the real thing here so I'm good." I watched as she turned beet red and hid her face in my shoulder.

Aizawa:" For the love of god! I swear will get a hose you two! As for the rest of you, shut up and pay attention. I got some announcements to make before class."