➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 12

A/N: So apparently wattpad isn't taking down nsfw books but the ones that violate community guidelines and make it all about smut or are overally graphic. I am pretty sure my story fits the guidelines so everything is fine and I was panicking for no reason, i'll be updating on here like normal unless anything happens which I'll make sure you all are the first ones to know. Thank you all for the help😩‼️

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘈 𝘉𝘜𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓] - [𝘔𝘐𝘛𝘚𝘒𝘐]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

TW: Mentions of death.

'A man is only alive when he admits to his death.'

The world had lost it's fresh scent as the girl sat panting, her mind corrupt by the angel's teachings. What was it? If not a price was it a debt, the debt of being cursed by the Gods above, the debt of dreaming. She asks the angels for redemption, what were her fathers doing in the matter.

'Look angel look, look at the empire I tied to your ankles, be free now and free me from the asphyxiation that holds me.'

He laid on the cold tiles as they pulled him into the grips of hell, the afterlife was made for souls like him. The fresh blood subtly making it's way to the gown she wore, the gown he gave her. The pureness in her was tainted by the crimson fluid that made it's way to her fingers. What was she to do now? left in a world full of open books and unspoken words.

"Wake up father, let's go and taste the water from the oceans you wanted to travel to, let's go to the towers you wished to climb, wake up father, please."

Nevertheless, the spark that fueled him had passed down to its next user, the liquid silver that ran down her cheeks had brought her to ruination. She could not bear the loss, the loss that would alter the future visions she would see.

The suffocation that built in her arteries couldn't hold its condolences anymore as her mind had reached its last stage of paralysis.

The hollow body in front of her wasn't her father anymore but the fallen angel's puppet, the soul she saw had dissipated and his skin had lost its warmth, he had truly left her and she was now stuck in an endless cycle of havoc.

"Take me instead please, take me please." She would scream on the Gods' door, but no one would answer, it appeared that they were busy.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘞𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘕𝘌𝘌𝘋 ] - [𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘒𝘕𝘋]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The river of elation that the cursed souls sang caused the underworld to shake, the familiar galactical wave hitting my organs while the core of the earth bundled up its heat and I lost mine. The familiar warmth I had felt had dissipated into nothingness.

I slouched on the uncomfortable couch with my head faced up as small shreds of the smoke escaped my swollen lips. The more time I spent thinking about the teal eyed boy destroyed my fibres even further. This proved that he clearly didn't care and I should throw away hope out the window.

Yet the reactions of others proved otherwise, I was worth much more than the secondary reaction and I had every right to know what they were discussing but my anxiety to ask had bested me. I didn't want to be intrusive but it was important to know.