CHAPTER 33

I'm not going away

"Wake up Stefan",I yelled at him as I realised that I have no clothes to wear and now I'm wrapped only in a towel.

"What happened?",he opened his eyes rubbing them and "Why aren't you dressed? Never mind, you look sexy  either ways",he got up finally and sat.

"I have a meeting to attend and have got nothing to wear and I'm already running late so I wanna borrow one of your suits and I'm sure you have bunch of them."

"Okay but I don't think it's a good idea to steal all my clothes",he said playfully.

"Stefan I'm late already and you gotta drop me so just throw a suit on my ass so that I can get ready",I panicked.

"Okay."

"We are of the same size",I said as I got dressed up in his formal suit.

"Oh no!You are definitely stealing all my clothes now",he cupped his face and laughed.

"Yes I'm keeping that hoodie too and thankyou."

"Okay.Do I have another option to save this Robbery?",he seriously asked.
"Do you want a tie?"

"Nope.This looks fine",I said as I looked in the mirror.

"You looked pretty good in that towel..all wet and sexehh",he came closer to me and whispered in my ears and smiled looking at our reflection.

"I know",I winked my eye and giggled."I forgot that I had no clothes to wear and that's why I had to present myself in such an unpresentable way."

"You are always like that and I had a good morning",he pulled himself away and stepped backwards.

"When am I having good morning?",I turned towards him.

"So you want to see me naked?",he asked frankly.

"I'm running late.Let'go",I said blushing and looked away from him and changed the topic.

"Look who's blushing? I always knew your intentions",he said smirking.

"Do you want me to go alone?"

"Okay."
......................................................................
"Are you nervous or something?",he asked as he focused his eyes on the road.

"Yes..I'm",I said biting my lip.

"Don't do that",he said looking towards me.

"What?"

"Don't bite your lip because I need to focus on the road and that lip of yours is distracting me".

"Stefan...don't joke and I'm not in a mood to laugh at your jokes."

"I'm not joking I'm flirting with you and you fucking don't understand it",he said laughing.

"Okay this is no time to flirt",I said seriously.

"Okay I'm sorry,I thought it would help you out of this situation.I won't talk,I'll be quiet and you continue biting your lip and I'll be deciding my next move.....and you'll be unable to p1revent it",he said teasing me.

"What next move?"

"You are doing something that is provoking me so I should do something to calm myself down."

"Shut up Stefan."

"Wanna come with me after your little meeting?"

"Where?"

"To my grandpa's house...we will be a having a little family time and then come back by tomorrow",he said looking at me from the cornor of his eyes.

"I would love to.. somehow I and your family bond well",I said smiling.

"Yeah especially my three little musketeers",he said putting on a strange glow when he mentioned about his sisters.

"Speaking of your sisters,they told me certain things about you",I said clearing my throat.

"Like?"

"Girl talks ...you will never get."

"Did they tell you that I keep bragging about you the whole day?"

"Sort of ..yeah",I said in a very low voice.

"That's how much I missed you...I used to piss them off talking about you",he said chuckling.

"If you missed me so much,then why didn't you call me or message me?You could have done that plus there is no way that I can communicate with you.You keep changing your number and God knows why you use instagram and twitter",I fired at him.

"It's simple.I hardly came back to a normal living when all this happened.I wanted a normal life away from the spotlight but it just wouldn't happen.If we keep in contact,you would be dragged into unecessary things and as I said I don't want that for you, so I did what's best for both of us.

"How do you know what's best for me?",I asked.
"You don't know what makes me happy,do you?"

"I don't know what makes you happy but all I know is you don't deserve all this shit that you are facing because of me.That is not needed",he ended.

"I don't care about all that and it will never affect me and I want you to stop blaming yourself for whatever that has happened.There is no fault of yours and know that I'm never gonna leave your side no matter how hard you are gonna push me back.I'm not going away.Mind it",the car stopped in front of the office and I stepped out furiously.