Blacks Back Together

Alyssa and Luna often spoke via mirror in the evenings and that night, they decided they needed to commence with phase one of their plan. Bring the Blacks back together, they needed them to forgive and trust each other for the plan to work. Alyssa formulated a way,
'I think you should bring Sirius and Regulus because Sirius is a Gryffindor and you seem to be sort of friends with Regulus, and I'll bring Bellatrix, Narcissa and Andromeda because they're in my house and they're more likely to listen to a Slytherin than a Gryffindor, even if I am a muggleborn.'

'Sounds good, if they won't come willingly then I guess we'll have to bring them by force.'
'Agreed. So I guess we do it in the room of requirement tomorrow.'
'Okay- 10 in the morning and we can leave them until they make up as it's a Saturday tomorrow!'
'Great! I'll see you there. Oh and when summoning the room, think I need the place where Alyssa is. I'll get there before you and summon the room.'
'See you. Bye!'

The two girls went to sleep happily and woke up the next morning ready to carry out their plan. They went to breakfast as normal and then kept an eye on their 'victims' as it were.

———————————————————
Alyssa went down to the Slytherin common room after breakfast and read until about 9.50, when she went to the Black sisters to bring them to the ROR.

They were sat outside by a large oak tree, practicing charms. She took a deep breath and approached them.

'Hi,' she got their attention.
'Hi, can we help you?' Narcissa said.
'Could you possibly come with me a minute, I need to show you something.'
'Why would we listen to you?'- Bella
'It will be quick, please?'
'I guess so.' Narcissa stood up and Andromeda shrugged and followed.
'I'm not going anywhere with you.'
'Look Bellatrix, I just wanna talk and if you won't come willingly then I'm afraid I'll have to use force.'
'Like you could make me.' She scoffed and the other sisters exchanged worried glances. Alyssa rolled her eyes before flicking her wand so Bellatrix was levitated into the air. She screamed and the other two gasped.
'Follow me or I'll be forced to do the same to you as I did with Bellatrix.' They gaped and then mutely followed Alyssa, who walked with her wand out behind her, guiding the floating witch.

She brought them to the ROR and ignored the weird looks they were getting. When they arrived, she paced back and forth thinking hard.
'Um what are you doing?' Andromeda and Narcissa said in confusion.
'One minute.'

The door appeared and all three Blacks gasped in shock as she walked in, pulling Bellatrix behind.
'Come on,' she gestured the other two inside and they quickly followed and stared around in shock. It was a comfy lounge with a table full of drinks and biscuits, she gestured for them to sit, before putting Bellatrix on a sofa.

She sat up in annoyance from being hexed. Narcissa breathed happily,
'What is this place?'
'Welcome to the room of requirement.'
'How come we never found it before?'
'You never looked properly I guess.'
'Why are we here?'
'I'll answer you soon, but we need to wait for the others.'
'Others?'

As if on cue, there was a knock at the door.

———————————————————
Luna had breakfast like usual and then went back to the Gryffindor common room to find Sirius. He was sitting with the other marauders in the corner, chatting quietly and leaning over a piece of parchment. The marauders map she realised.

She walked over to them and tapped Sirius on the back, he spun quickly around and James stuffed the map into his pocket. He raised his eyebrow,
'What is it Loony?'
'Once again, LUNA! And I need to speak to you.' They stood up.
'No, just Sirius.' They stopped, looking doubtfully at her. She rolled her eyes.
'Oh come on! What do you think I'm going to do?' James spoke next,
'Try and get revenge on him for taking Granger's necklace.' Luna snorted.
'Really? I already slapped you and now I'm over it. I just want to talk.'