Unbreakable Bond

"That's simple, a magical deal" Meressa replied A deal between kings is impossible to break, many millennia ago the Merfolk king made a deal With the Pirate king, That their kingdoms would always protect each other and help each other through thick and thin. About 700 years after that the Merfolk and Pirate kings of the time decided to make a floating city, they used their magic to keep it afloat for eternity, making a deal that they would dedicate their entire lives to making sure this city would stay afloat.

Once they both died Their Magic Lived on through their bond as a team, and the Floating city, called Tilla still floats to this Day." Meressa concluded. Dens heart was warmed by this story, and they arrived at Meressa and Jaguars house.

       Inside, there was a Man reading a newspaper, who looked just like Meressa, he was tall and very muscular, he had long hair and a sword strapped to his Back. My Name is Kofi, What's yours? The man asked, without so much as glancing at Den. Kofi held a presence, intimidating Den. He wanted to run right out of that door. "D-Den my name is Den" Den said shakily. "Welcome to our Home, Den! I see that your a zombie, judging by the dark green aura. Hmmm your aura grows the most minuscule amount by the minute... interesting " Kofi said. Once again Den wondered how Someone could tell that he was dead.

       "Kofi, your scaring the visitor!" A woman said, from a trapdoor in the wooden ground a beautiful mermaid  emerged from the hole carrying a bad of fish. She had light skin and beautiful scarlet hair, she pulled herself out of the ocean and closing the door, she then transformed into a scaly fish person, walking over to Kofi and kissing him. "We don't this fine boy to run away from our daughter, Don't you want grandkids?" The mermaid said to Kofi, as she poured the still living fish into a large pot of sea water, marked for tomorrow . "I'm only 15" Den said to the woman. "I was 14 when my parents married me to Eleanor" Kofi said, "and she gave birth to our daughter that very same year" Kofi said, smiling at Meressa.

        This ones 22! And she's still single, always scaring away all the mermen, Like her father scares away all the boys that she does manage to drag home. Den was surprised Meressa was 22, she didn't look a day over 16! "Bring home any treasure, Boy?" Kofi said to Jaguar smiling at his son. "Sure did, Dad! Jaguar said smiling back, he dug in his pockets revealing two gold Goblets filled with golden coins.  "Haha! My boy!" Kofi  exclaimed, ruffling Jaguars Head "Another great steal!" He yelled, Causing Jaguar to smile even wider. "Steal?" Den said, Disapprovingly.

         "Don't worry kid, everyone in this city is in on it. We steal wealth from each other, and they steal it back, its a giant game of keep away! At the end of every month all the wealth is counted, and given to the Pirate king, who buys us water, clothes and other things we need. You see, everything in this city in stealable, and everyone is ok with it!" Kofi said. Just then a random pirate walked inside of the house, grabbed a fish from a pot and walked out. "Great timing!" Kofi yelled, his family started to laugh together, Den smiled, then smelt something familiar "What is that awful stench" he said, disgusted.